PONZI GENERAL

SHOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=tLw-mIY-Pmk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCC7Nhc-k8Qibq-hGqylmXZA
youtube.com/watch?v=LfkWE1WaTsw
etherscan.io/tx/0xf0f18182e93559e4234faa72a0aec45dd4c4cf48a6b56f3c133d6486fd64983c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Related videos
More dumb niggers
youtube.com/channel/UCC7Nhc-k8Qibq-hGqylmXZA

>I'm not worried
>I'm not a coward
>I thought someone was at the door
>I'm not trying to hide
>I'm not hiding
>I'm not hiding at all man
>I got my son right here

S O N
H
I
E
L
D

youtube.com/watch?v=LfkWE1WaTsw

WE WUZ CRYPTO NN SHIEET

9:30 dropping the race card hahahahaahaaaaaa

Truly a disgusting nigger

can you pls stop posting this stupid pinapple face on here every single fucking day

>>Livestreams on YouTube
>>Looks and acts like a broken man
>>Gives his exact location
>>??
>>Profit

This is Ponzi General, a place to post Ponzi schemes. It isn't my fault he's the Ponzi leader now is it?

seriously you people just give him views, increasing his youtube visibility
just fuck off with this shit. its like the Veeky Forums version of chrischan and only those with a double digit iQ give a shit about that

at least post a name or whatever if he has one so that I can filter your dumbassery

maybe just filer youtube
all youtube crypto is cancer

Cryptonigger is in hitconnect now.

>seriously you people just give him views, increasing his youtube visibility
That isn't how youtube works, you need to watch 90% of the video for a view to appear, didn't you know that?

Just down vote it guy who is obviously very new to the internet.

Holy shit his quadroon kid is ugly as shit

DAH WHITE MAYN CRYPTO SO WE DO CRYPTO TOO

i wouldn't know how long or how much of these videos you faggots watch.

You wouldn't know how youtube works either, now just dislike it.

Why won't these cockroaches just admit they did something terribly wrong? Fuck.

>> NIGGERS

At least Jews know how to make money

Unpopular opinion, he's right and dumb people who fell for an obvious scam are looking to blame anybody they can for their own bad decisions.

He should get some blistex or lucas paw paw instead of licking his lips all the time. Licking them would just get them more dry.

this guy's face is genuinely unpleasant. stop plastering it all over the board FFS

Holy shit I've worked with vulnerable people for a long time, and those are the eyes of a very scared man

I fucking hate this niggers face.

@19:25 "I'm buying EOS every day"

If that doesn't confirm that shit as a fucking ponzi I don't know what other confirmation you need

He tries to act tough and with a clear conscience when the only reason hes saying where he lives is because the dude tracking him down was right lmao.

I bet that if he was wrong this nigger would not do anymore a single video that could expose his location.

And the obvious use of his son as a shield is the most coward thing ive seen in a while.

smacks lips

I’m willing to bet he packed up and left to a new hotel very quickly.

Because they are either

a) in denial (like that one guy that scammed people and said he was doing good in the world by taking money off stupid people) or most likely

b) trying to act naive so that anyone who got scammed and might be angry enough to kill him changes his mind. The usage of his son as a shield also points me towards this option.

And it will work. No one will kill him. He will however get fucked in the ass in court for promoting and profiting off a ponzi scheme

God damn look at those disgusting nigger monkey lips i cant believe retards bought his shills

Just how hard is he going to beat his mudshark when she finally decides to leave his sinking ship?

will he ever recover?

>basing investment decisions on nigger lip indicator
>sucessfully sells lows
You are not supposed to be here, leave.

Most of his fans are blacks.

Hey guys I’m starting a shadow Ponzi scheme. Send monero. I’ll send 1% back everyday forever. I promise. Pinky swear? Calling it bitconnect dark

you're gay, why are you looking at his lips? You want him to suck you off or something lol

>i wasn't promoting bitconnect, i was just making videos about it

I've just finished watching this (why) and guarantee you these are the textbook behaviours of a terrified man who is backed into a corner. Quite pathetic to watch.

I feel physically ill when I see this guys face.

They take up half the screen, they are absurdly huge. You're obviously used to it, probably from looking in the mirror, how's life being a crypto nigger?

He's using his kid as a crutch like look at me and my kid u don't wanna do shit to me look I need to raise my kid

He will be out of that kids life within 2 years.

Dude looks scared as fuck

He keeps checking over his shoulder

Trying to act hard and cool but he's scared as shit

>i have a kid please dont kill me
>youll be fucking up more than one life!
>p-please

Can you people fucking grow up. Yes, we all knew from the start that bitconnect was a scam; and also that this guy was full of shit, but what's the point of blaming another person for your own failure. If you really lost money on bitconnect, that's your fault and you should be more careful with your future investments.

Exactly. People don't want to do any research and want instant gratification. Now they're butthurt.

In every picture, he looks like somebody has a gun on him. That’s exactly how he’ll look before he dies. The best part is, it’ll be another nigger that kills him because only niggers take financial advice from niggers.

>”YO TREY”
>*bang*

>but what's the point of blaming another person for your own failure

I didn't invest in this shit, this is Ponzi general, a place to discuss Ponzi schemes and again, it isn't my fault this guy is the Ponzi leader. Look at my gains.

Now unless you also made 426% in three trades, stop pretending we are failures and show me your gains kiddo.

Do you know who were talking about? It isnt people on Veeky Forums that want to get him. Its the 80 iq people he scammed that are out to get him.

suck my cock you fucking strange cunt

this is entertainment

C'mon show me your gains, unless you lost money in bitconnect and you're just bitter at seeing this thread?

Lol, loser.

his kid is actually the 56% meme.

Hi travon.

Show me your gains too.

you have some secret fetish lol, found the blacked viewer.

>you have some secret fetish lol
Don't project onto me, the state I live in consists of less than 1% blacks and I chose this place for a reason.

Also post ur gains loser.

>”YO TREY”
>*bang*

fucking lmfao i laughed so hard at this. would be nice to meme it on the comments.

>He adds percentages
Oh dear

>He doesn't post gains
Oh dear

i unironically side with this nigger. he didnt do shit wrong

No wrong doing has been claimed against this fine gentleman. He is simply Ponzi leader.

>I don't understand, better deflect
When challenged folks such as yourself are making gains in the market, you know it's a bubble.

what meme?

Grow the fuck up dude, killing a nigger isn't the end of the world.

you're giving him too much credit, he's just a basic nigger that was shilling anything and everything that could potentially make him money

>posting a picture that isn't yours
Kek, post a picture like this child.

He shall forever be remembered as the Ponzi leader.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET LMFAO

Aww he can't post a real picture because he stole that picture from someone else :'c

Why would you even pretend? How mentally deluded must you be to pretend you are rich when you aren't? Veeky Forums has really gone down the shit hole.

>As if that's any harder to fake
You're really desperate to win this entirely unnecessary epeen-measuring contest aren't ya?
You're like the faggots who keep posting IQ threads to try and one-up each other.
Here's a tx with my post number in the data field. Account value ~$170k
etherscan.io/tx/0xf0f18182e93559e4234faa72a0aec45dd4c4cf48a6b56f3c133d6486fd64983c
I've now shown better proof than you, but I'm not going to demand the same from you because I'm not a petulant child.

Keep larping that you're rich, It obviously makes you feel better.

Do you like my 55k car? My perfect skin? Do you see my Jew curls? You're nothing on me kid, my prowess with the shekels dwarfs your whole life.

Do you understand your mistake with the percentages yet? Hint: percentages are inherently multiplicative.
On the minimal chance that you're unconvinced due to grey matter deficit and not just blindly lashing out like "le ebin trole XD", give me some hexadecimal data and I'll bump the tx with it. Your choice.

You've proved nothing and have been completely BTFO by a 21 year old Jew who dates runway models.

Keep being a good goyim won't you.

>Mom, he keep ignoring my bait and I keep ignoring his proof!
This place has really gone to shit since /pol/ showed up.

I didn't know he lived in Myrtle Beach. If he lives in Myrtle why is he staying in a hotel?

>The goy uses sarcasm
>It has no effect

>He's still responding
Audience has gone home, bud.

>He's still mad

> >He's still responding

you both reek of virginity

>He's still responding

Hardest btfo I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

>Top 10 anime battles
Here have some (You)s

I just can't resist trollbaiting, particularly when such a juicy one comes around.
Watch this, he just can't stop himself
> > > >He's still responding

>virgin
Look at my picture I'm a girl user.

>He's still responding

what car is it

Can I be your bf? I'll be a good goy

>i gotta watch what i say cause anything i say can and will be used against me in a court of law
>starts talking about whether he thinks he's culpable because bitconnect's terms said X and giving his thoughts on everything

oh nononononono... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A girly one.

I don't have the time for a real relationship because of study, doing my masters in software engineering.

It's pretty funny that every time I take my daily break from study to post a thread on crypto it devolves into exactly this, someone calls me out, I post proof, people ask to be my bf and I have to tell them no.

If you give me your discord I can give you some programs I wrote to help swing trade.

He's trying to show off and flaunt his wealth and doesn't want anyone to track him down at his real house.

He probably rented the hotel just to make the video.

>If you give me your discord I can give you some programs I wrote to help swing trade.
How do i know they're safe?

is that nigger dead already?

You don't but I can give you the actual code saved in a text file so you can look it over first and copy paste it once you're happy instead of the exe alone if you'd like? Do you know python?

One tracks how many times a coin in mentioned on Veeky Forums over 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes and one hour with the option to remove or add coin names and another tracks the supply and demand of all coins binance and bitfinex, the second one is about 3k lines of code and requires you be logged into bitfinex for it to work.

It won't set your anti virus off they are 100% safe.

i bet ALL of you a million USD that that nigger checked the fuck out of that resort the fucking minute he finished that video.
notice that he had absolutely ZERO shit anywhere in the room.
his bags were ALREADY packed.

gentlemen, biz/raelites... we just witnessed a terrified nigger claiming he dindu nuffin wrong

>absolutely classic

THANKS OP!

I know enough python to see a hook. add rawrzy1593

I wonder how butthurt he would get if we all changed our youtube profile pic to this

Nigga looks like pepe the frog.

kek

>dindu nuffin wrong
They never do anything wrong. Crime statistics are just RAYCISS ass propaganda created by da WHYTE man to keep da STRONG black KANGZ down, my brotha.