UFR

Just stumbled onto this: hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Piqued my interest, so I read the whitepaper.

DESU I honestly don't see how this coin isn't exploding right now. The RIAA and MPAA are dying a slowly bleeding death, quality of television / music is at an all-time high, and more people are getting access to the internet than ever.

Think about it, if you were a pirate, risking jailtime by recording, ripping, and uploading movies / music, wouldn't you want to get paid for your efforts? Its basic human instinct, people are willing to do risky things for cash, or in this case - UFR.

Once this hits mainnet, why would any trackers continue hosting for free, when they can host and make $$? Servers aren't free, domain names aren't free, advertising only covers so much.

Imagine a future where if you wanted to see the new Fast and the Furious 20 movie you just had to go to a website, pay 0.000001 UFR, and get instant access to what you want.

The reason that the torrent ecosystem hasn't been innovated on in forever is because there is no MONEY in it. Money breeds innovation, and UFR is one of the most innovative coins out there right now.

Do what you will, but I'm all-in on this coin. Gonna sit comfy till 2019 and then buy my lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nicely put. Agree with you. UFR is undervalued but maybe this is even better since there is still time to buy.

UFR is a SHITTOKEN
I posted about UFR and their shitty project - the coordinated shills are now copy&pasting all my posts and replace "UFR" with all the other coins to make it look like a SPAM.

That way they think that people will start to ignore the warnings and start buying UFR again.

Well, we should help each other and warn everyone about UFR when the shills come out and spam the shit out of Veeky Forums.

> whitepaper = trash - it's very unprofessional
> dev-team didn't show any kind of knowledge, not a single line of code, only 1 person known
> github empty, no code, nothing
> torrent / filesharingscene against UFR - torrent is designed to share data FOR FREE - 90% torrentaz follow that view
> releasegroups laughting about UFR and would NEVER support it - they follow an ethical consensus of "data must be free for everyone everywhere" - UFR would be an enemy for them. The top crack/releasegroups are the most important players in the filesharing scene, if they get pissed, we won't get any software.
> nerds won't buy for anything that is freely available on internet - there are so many ways of getting everything for free and easy
> normies only watch YouTube / Nextflix and already pay, won't evern use UFR
> UFR messed up their roadmap, didn't deliver
> all up/downloads can be tracked because of the UFR transactions. ...it's only a matter of time till an uploader gets busted because of tx analysis. ...also UFR token will it make easy for FED/DCMA to proof all the up/downloads that happened -> long time in jail. (right now it's way harder to track uploaders)
> UFRs future seems very bad if you look at the lack of support and lack of real life usability

DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND INVEST IN A TOTAL USELESS SCAM PROJECT THAT IS SHILLED BY A DISCORD SCAM GROUP

Imagine that group wouldn't be shilling UFR - nobody would talk about it.

Proof of shilling: imgur.com/a/QORqg

Have fun with your bags of worthless shit. Nobody gonna buy it.

Always DYOR

Personally, I think UFR is very, very undervalued at the moment, apparently hit by a combination of effect from the bear market, disappointment over the new exchange being apparently delayed, and fears of the shilling around it

Once the bear market is over, the exchange comes out, and people see beyond the shilling into what UFR actually is, they'll flock to it

Invested quite a bit myself into this dip, so I hope I am right

I am pretty sure anyone who has been on Veeky Forums knows this is a scam. This shit gets pushed about 50 times a day by pajeets. Same as all the other scams e.g that fucking spammed link to buy a "trading bot", TRTL scam, this, PoWHCoin etc etc

>everything is a scam

You're a money hating Pajeet so you obviously aren't able to discern which coin is a scam and which isn't. UFR solves a real world problem and a big one at that (seeding torrents). And it's at an all time low right now. If you don't see this as a big opportunity to make money you will literally never make it, I promise you that.

kys faggot

the fact that you called POWH a scam shows how much of a fucking faggot you are

did you even read the white paper?

i really hope you kys

omfg fuck off with your discord points.

Fuck this coin - fuck you.

No one wants to monetize P2P - get over it.

It doesn't solve a problem.

It's trying to create a problem that doesn't exist THEN solve it.

Just like your fucking discord group - lame bullshit.

>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

I BOUGHT AT 6K SATS AND NOW ITS 4K
WHAT THE FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

SOMEONE BUY MY BAGS

Dead torrents that aren't being seeded anymore is not a problem? Nigga you serious?

>muh discord group

DYOR if you don't trust shill groups, faggot. Also a hint: pretty much every somewhat popular coin has a shill group. I hope this doesn't blow your mind too much.

PAJEET'D

Keep defending what you're doing with this shit coin.

Please keep it up and ride this shit out until you lose your money and it dies.

Will be 20k sats at the end of February. If you sell at a loss now you're a Pajeet.

Agreed Upfiring is definitely undervalued. The new exchange that's been teased will surely give it a boost, hoping for proper UFR/ETH pairs (currently only on ED).

Also super bullish about UFR in the longer term with Alpha and Beta releases both due this year!

I can't lose money, I bought in at 30 cents and sold half my stack above 2 dollars. Now I bought more at this dip. UFR literally pays my rent.

Don't worry user. Alpha release will give UFR a nice boost soon

>Now I bought more at this dip
you realize your shitcoin has been crashing for over a month right? its whole chart is a fucking dip. its a classic pump n dump, its amazing how you dumb pajeets are still shilling this even 1 month after the pump is done, you must hold some serious bags lmao

hahah UFR will do nothing. UFR is nothing than a shitty useless project

>pump n dump
>over a month

Pajeet pls use your brain. Hint: a pump n dump doesn't last a month, it lasts a day at most.

Check out UFR !!

Checking the reserve address 0xc31cd20d1a768aa579efe301ac0d89d84e6a78d9

Per the burn post, this should be the distribution:

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants

5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)

4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

If the proportions are the same as the whitepaper:

*60,000,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

*150,000,000 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

It should be:

1,440,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

3,600,00 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

you fucking moron, the pump lasted like 2 days, its the dump that has been running over a month. I can't imagine how many bags you retards carry to be so desperate to shill this shit every day

>The top crack/releasegroups are the most important players in the filesharing scene, if they get pissed, we won't get any software.
The crack groups are absolutely irrelevant. You should be talking about the distro groups. Software piracy is massive money for distros, which is why there are so goddamn many popups, fake ads, and referral links on every tracker. You think they do this for free? Even the fucking p2p clients they push to normies are infected with ads.

When I was 14 I used to brag about being part of "the scene" as well, being part of a 0day BBS. Back when we used phones with wires on them, nigga. It has always been about money. Don't worry. I won't call you out in front of your friends in the lunch line.

>le all data on the internet must be stolen maymay

Just HODL, upfiring will rise again, it is coming to new exchanges, which will hopefully bost its prize. It is also good in a long term, don't sell it just because some pajeet in biz told you it's shilled or pump and dump scam. It is ATL now so it can only go high. UFR will rise again one day.

Alpha release soon

Just read the whitepaper
>Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

I'm in, seems like a really good price to buy now

Stay mad Durgeesh, UFR will moon.

+15
you've earned another day in the pnd group

Daily reminder people were posting FUD about UFR before it mooned to ATH in December. It was literally the same idiotic complaints we're seeing now

>no one wants to centralize P2P
>lel dumb pajeet scamcoin
>etc

UFR dumped to the price it's at now because EVERYTHING is dumping. BTC is below 10k you tards. We're in a bear trend. As soon as this is over everything will go back to the prices they were at before or around there, and some tokens will even go above that due to updates/releases

>this is one of them

The alpha is STILL scheduled for Q1. As soon as this drops we'll see a new ATH higher than the last.

the shill group admin is a satanist perv who makes kids and pajeets shill his shit because the whole thing is a ritual to satan his mind lmao

I will never ever ever buy your shitcoin bags user

I dont care if you fill the entire boards with your shilling.

Every shill post pushes me farther and farther away for ever touching that pajjeet pump and dump scam.

see this is what happens when coins gets targeted by pnd groups. can't even have a legit convo without hur dur shitcoin.

>everything is a shill
UFR is a legitimately good coin, regardless of whether it's getting pushed my some discord group or not. Though I really do hope they pick a new coin soon, these threads are getting tiresome real fast. It's only hurting the coin...

Nobody can deny that UFR has a high potential. It is basically a tool for sharing files and the team of developers is actively working on it. I also heard it is going to be listed on some exchanges soon. The thing with UFR is that everyone knows about the shill at this poin, some people even started spreading FUD because of it. There are always going be people telling you to buy or not to buy, praising the coin or shittalking it. Good traders know that if you are interested in buying anything, you should do your own research first. Listening to people here is good, because you get the general idea, but always make the decision yourself.

Best deal I've seen so far. Buy UFR is you want real 3x gains within the next few weeks.

What isn't a scam in this fucking market. Everything tanked, and this tanked too at last, it held pretty well. It's at the price when the shilling started, so theoretically it should go up.

Shilled or not, I still think it's a good coin. I trust the devs and believe in the concept. I have 1k into UFR and I hope, and believe, that this is gonna be the one for me. I think it'll be back to ATH next month. After that it's time to go even further beyond, pic related.