Red pill brainlet

which one is better?

Lux

Ark. Lisk has a flawed DPoS system that allowed cartels to form that now dominate the ecosystem, blocking any changes that would remove them.

SHIFT

the only DPOS coin with a working product

ARK:

-actually scalable currency since only a limited numbers of nodes verify blocks
-point-of-sale systems (ark smart card payments)
-easily deployable sidechains for tokens, local currencies, decentralized projects, etc.
-IOT data payloads
-smartbridges
-near instant transactions
-secretly made by the illuminati and will become one world currency of the new world order by 2030

LISK:

-le ethereum bud with java :d.:D:D:DDDDxDDDD
-broken consensus system

Gee, i really don't know which on is better.

one*
Fuck.

heck we even got a delegate that fucking refunds you the transaction fee
meanwhile lisk has delegates that be like
"be happy we give you 40% payout pleb, what u gonna do? switch delegates?you mean the other delegates i controll aswell? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

ARK is fundamentally better. LISK is still better than a lot of other alts though, and in terms of marketcap is probably around about where it deserves to be.

This guy isn't wrong either. SHIFT is very underrated when it comes to DPOS.

lisk is written in fucking javscript lmfao

>Literally a red logo vs blue logo
>red pill or blue pill user
>Want to fly like neo or work, happily, like a normie

The choice is yours user

Broken coin, tech wise, very vulnerable, anyone who looks into lisk can see that a decent dev could cripple the network quite easily, using at least 2 different methods. Feb updates won't solve this either.

Ark is the most underrated coin in top100.

Why has ARK not been performing. And if it's so good, why did someone leave the team? I need to seriously be convinced here. Thank you

>hey i want to leave the team for private reasons
>ok cool well if you can always return if you want
meanwhile lisk kicked that tranny for speaking her mind
also ark is a year younger than lisk it will perform and when it will you pray to god you bought some

is she the tranny?

yep lmao

i fap to this,
dammit,
does that make me gay?

Now she is part of Shift team.

>2018
>straight

thanks bought shift

ARK is better, but their development has been slow, in terms of crypto.

Lisk has a DPoS system which only benefits it's creators. Check their github, they are rewriting the same code for years without making any progress. (meanwhile they're making millions from their DPoS). If you want to earn some money form stacking Lisk you will have to invest $10k. Ark at least leats you earn something from stacking. I don't hold Lisk or Ark, I only use them for short term speculation sometimes. Lisk convinced me DPoS is a fail.

>stacking
*staking.
I wouldn't usually care, but you did the same thing twice so maybe you actually think that's how it's spelled.

Arkies will say ark because Lisk has tons of flaws and it is literally a shitcoin thats only selling point is DPOS.

But the facts are ark dropped from rank 18 to 55 where as lisk as held strong within the top 20 forever and is continually growing and keeping up with the market.

DESU, i dont hold either of these shitcoins but from a market perspective Lisk definitely looks like its winning, but in reality they are still both vaporware shitcoins that without Dpos passive income would probably not even have 1/3 of their marketcap today

what part of whale delegate cartells do you not understand?
they are the guys that keep this shit in the top20
you wanna seriously tell me a coin that has no updates in forever and keeps dropping the ball on every single announcement they make would stay in the top 20?

>ark dropped from rank 18 to 55
meanwhile my wallet rank gets BTFO by faggots who secretly accumulate while FUD-ing ARK.
>oh woe is me, ARK is so bad, let me buy some more and stake this shit!

I know what you're doing cunts and you know who you are. Suck my cock!