Where my vengang at

where my vengang at

im here
feel like im in a parallel universe to most of the people on this board since the dip didnt do shit to me

Salty Walty here, eat a dick.

Same. I'm back to where I was like 5 days ago. Not that big of a deal.

Comfy

Word

have we gone up? i havnt looked at my portfolio in weeks due to crippling depression

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. "I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway." After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

90% of my portfolio is VEN

>my cat didn't want to go out this morning, just sleeps all day

Something very shady going on, not buying this coin

The fact that people still aren't in on this shows how fucking stupid biz is

Comfy af rn, most of my folio is VEN at the moment. Waiting for that sweet tax return to buy into some other coins though.

And by other coins, I mean more VEN.

Do you know about the breyer ice cream, and the liverpool incident?

so uhh, do we sell after rebrand and buy in when it dips?

FUUUUUUUUCK i sold all my vechain for 580k sats because a ton of people here were all saying the ceo was a shady guy. Fuck all of you!

2 weeks in...is it 2019 yet?

75% VEN 15% AMB 5% ZCL 5% DBC

Keking at all these FUD threads not making a dent to the coin.

Flatlining these 3 weeks on my shit folio.
Decidet to go 40% in VEN on 59... Best decision this month.

See you at ETH level, FUD believing, faggots!

>When it dips

You're saying this coin can still go lower

youre joking right? RIGHT?

better sell now and wait till the rebranding drop to get more

I betrayed Lord VEN last night for the ICX summit. Lost about 150 VEN in the process.

I learned the lesson, my lord.

>threads not making a dent to the coin.
b-buy buy DENT! itll moon, cuz cuz we all need data plans when we run out lololol..

When the fuck does it go up again? Bought at fucking 78k sats just fucking kill me

never, sell it.

I wish i was man there was like 3 threads yesterday filled to the brim with people calling the CEO out for being shady. Honestly it seemed plausible so I took a safe bet and just sold all my VEN!

I sold half my ven before the crash at 7 (bought them near 8..) .. I made a profit??? lol.. idk how that happen guessing the valuation somewhere ... bought back in when it dipped below 6... works out!

I lost 500 VEN (20% of my stack) trying to swingtrade right before a CCK tweet

never gonna forgive myself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Patrician taste, my friend.

It's like everyone is ignoring the reality that this coins has been steadily dropping in value for more than a week, and no rumours or partnerships can get it back up.

I'm balls deep in VEN, but i'm starting to feel doubt this going to go up high in value.

That's your vagina talking.

100% in Ven but bought most of it at $7ish

feel like I'm not going to make it

The rebranding is gonna be huge, wait a month buddy

Go on then, get these weak hands outta here

Everything has been going down guy..
This has been going down with the market.. but its up like 250+% for bloody January?? Complaining?

Ur fucked

Tell me one other coin that gets repped and advertised so much from billion dollar companies like DNV.
Tweeting every few days, saying that they are going to use ven for everything.

Shit, now it is back to fudding.

ICX just had a huge conference and the price dropped like 13%

Market is fucked right now

Getting sick of this idiotic market's users. It's entirely illogical and filthered with short sigthed greed. This, ICX, NEO, WTC. Everything is simply getting fucked. When i traded stocks, after news the stock value would dip, but never 3x the pump it had leading to it, and if the news were at least "as expected" it would still retain some of the pump value rather than continually falling.
I'm not selling my portfolio until december at minimum, but it's annoying to see what kinda retards infest crypto.

same with dnv video.
sell the news, just daytraders doing there thing

got in at 2k sats, been holding comfy since then

I'm 50-50 in ICX and VEN.

Pretty much where I was 5 days ago also.

I hope you have at least a thundernode.

>Comfy AF

just put the rest of my life savings in vechain now
what have I done
WILL IT MOON???????

>Sunny fondling somebody's dick in an elevator
>plausible

now it will dump even harder, thanks faggot.

ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang ven gang

Im expect it too dump dump dump...
>need to buy more

I am all in, but if it really dumps hard I will get more money and get that thunder node.

I was studying at the library in Zhejiang University when I suddenly heard "CHING CHANG CHONG". I turned my back and I saw Sunny there screaming to an old granny. He screamed "CHING CHANG CHONG" while he threw all the books the Granny had organised on the ground.

I approached Sunny and told him to stop, but he couldn't stop "CHING CHANG CHONGing" me.

All rumors & news does is spur a PnD during the bear season. See what news did to ICX last night and VEN two weeks ago. I don't think sudden, uninterrupted moon missions are gonna be possible (except for ICOs, etc) until the Bear relents.
Personally I'm holding VEN either way

This is the last big dip right boys?

Yes, you said it. Last big dip.

is Ven the new tether that only goes up?

depends, a lower low for btc is a possibility. Maybe we will really hit the 8.5k.
Then when the fud stops we can finally go up again.

In the long term it is good for the market.

I recently went on a holiday to Lisbon, and for anyone who's ever been there, there are lots of niggers who roam the street preying on tourists and beating them up. So there was this big tech conference going on at the time and there were lots of businessy looking people in town.

Anyway, so I went for a couple of beers in the historic part of town, which was great. Afterwards I was getting a bit tipsy so I decided to head back to the airbnb. On my way back through the quiet winding streets, I noticed a dark figure was following me. I started walking faster, my footsteps echoeing through the small streets with another pair of footsteps increasing in speed behind me.

Suddenly I feel something crashing down on my head and hear the sound of breaking glass. I fall to the ground and there is a huge nigger standing in front of me with a broken bottle of glass. I remember thinking that this was how I was going to die, and saw visions of my family.

Suddenly, blood started dripping from the nigger's mouth, and he collapsed into a heap. I will never forget what I saw behind him. Casting a long shadow over both of us, lit by the streetlights at the end of the alley, was Sunny Lu holding a shuriken in his hand. Sticking out of the back of the nigger's neck was another shuriken. Sunny helped me up, told me he was always happy to help. And as we went our separate ways he winked and said "Maybe buy some VEN tonight. I think you might be glad you did in the next 3 days." and walked away into the night. What a great dude.

I went on holidays with my family last week. Ran into Sunny on the squash courts. Told him I was a fan of his work and asked if he would do me the honour of playing a match. Sunny agreed and even paid for the court rental. This man was a god on his feet. I’m a skilled player and could barely keep up. He kept pulling away. Final score 11-7. After the game while I was in the shower, the curtain slid open just enough for a tiny Asian man to slip in. He put his finger over my lips when I protested. He dropped his towel and we made sweet love with conditioner as lubricant. Afterwards I sat on the floor of the shower softly weeping tears of joy at the greatest day of my life.

Why should i build a position in VEN instead of NEO? Only one chinese coin is gonna go parabolic and its not gonna be this one

laughinggirls.jpg

Based Sunny