Other urls found in this thread:

tickmill.us/
obsidianplatform.com
whois.domaintools.com/tamico.io
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we don't have any blockchain devs
lmfao

No blockchain devs mean its just a phone app. No masternodes and no app integration to the chain. Wow

they will just fork the masternodes when stratis makes them lmao

also lmao, what a shitshow, cant believe i held this coin for so long

i dumped at 5.5k satoshi ~ 57 cents back in november, i got my 3x returns, and i got into ethereum at 300$ before it started to moon, so i didnt miss out on anything

never touching that shit again, or anything thats stuck on cryptopia for that matter

What really bothers me is the whole tamico fiasco, tamico.io was taken down and the community did some research to find that Michael Warton from Tamico now works on this obvious scam:

tickmill.us/

Not only that but ODN dev David Wasyluk is also listed on this project with the same exact picture as seen on obsidianplatform.com

holy shit, this is fucked up. are brits the new pajeet?

The devs told a community member that they are manipulating the price. And insider leaks to the large holders happen regularly.

thats not true hes not a developer, just a random member

Pete gave him an NDA which he broke to inform others

The whole idea was stupid from the start, no1 needs this or wants this. You we're all just hoping for a pump. Admit it.

Doesn't Verge have a messenger app integrated now aswell? I don't like Verge but I can see this ''cheap'' privacy coin hitting it up with teens and young adolescents plus the messaging app kinda compliments it.

Face it ODN was a fucking joke from the start, the founders we're only interested in the huge sums of ICO money and in return give you something laughable to clear all legal issues when it flops.

Unironically my biggest hodl since the ICO. In a sense you don't even need the blockchain or masternodes for this. This could be the next snapchat combined with monero if they play their cards right and I think that's what they have in the works. Love these guys fuck getting a blockchain dev, they'd literally just be throwing the money away.

So why are you not buying stock seeing as the coin is to give the blockchain value and without it you literally lit your money on fire and got scammed

No you don't need blockchain nor masternodes, so whats the fucking point of this? If you really think this has a chance as ''the next (...)'' then you seriously need to reconsider your lifes choices.

PoOP

I love the idea of the privacy messaging app that you can send payments through. I never understood the point of having masternodes. Seemed like gay fluff to me. Strip it down to the bare essentials and let this coin fly, that's what I say. I called that lawyer bitch a nigger in the slack around the ICO time and got banned but I've emailed them about this many times.

They thought this was a funny name and people would like this kek

You need masternodes to give incentives to people to support the network or else it will be a slow piece of trash and not work.

Also this is hilarious

>This could be the next snapchat combined with monero
Good luck, I'll pray for you.

This whole project shouldn't have been funded though, it should have just started with some dude being passionate at what he does.

Still I think the whole idea of this is ridiculous.
And I bet there's no real demand for any of this.

I remember seeing the exact same conversations with vitalik and vlad in 2015/2016, these normal growing pains and if people can't see this they may have autism themselves.

whois.domaintools.com/tamico.io this shows that tamico was established just two weeks before the partnership was announced and sagescam claimed they had worked with many other coins in the past some of which were in the top 50. Scam confirmed yet again

They don't even have a blockchain dev to grow. This is dying pains kek nice try sage

So glad I sold this shit on the last moon. The more you read about this project, the more oyu realize that the token is absolutely useless and serves no purpse. It is just a copycat of stratis. No one wants or uses the messenger app, because there are already encrypted messaging services. Useless, stupid.

Basically, people in the discord think that this team can actually beat telegram or signal when they can't even make a website.

Post this on leddit and bitcoin talk plox. That’s why their (ignorant) support comes from. Let the coin die.

Maybe compile a concise medium post about all the happenings.

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2

and today is last day of 90days roadmap

I’m not fucking selling

No news about payment gateway because they don't have blockchain dev to even see if it's possible

Look up the domain report for Tamico.Io. They said they've been around for over a year and helped manage 11 ICOs.

However the website was created 9/23/17 and that was a week before the ODN partnership announcement. The domain was closed a week after the Dec 4th rebranding.

New theory: Tamico.io was never a legit business and was created specifically as a fake advisory board for ODN

Domain Name: TAMICO.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000045667069-LRMS
Updated Date: 2017-11-22T20:30:51Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-23T08:58:41Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-23T08:58:41Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:

It's not a theory it's fact. Fake partnerships to pump the coins price so they can dump. They stay on cryptopia HitBTC and ccex because that's where scamcoins live and no other exchanges would list them.

Hope you're not larping, I sold mine too. I put an ether in the ico a long time ago and got out at x9 basically a week or so ago.

The fact they only just hired an iOS dev a month or two ago and the way they've acted around the project has been a major turnoff.

I remember when they didn't list their team page during the ico or whatever because they didn't want to 'succumb' to the ico stereotypes. Then they added their team members to it. Just a very strange project that doesn't appear to be making any major movements anytime soon.

I hope they get their shit together, but I'm pretty doubtful they have much direction or even a realistic roadmap for the platform.

I cant belive how shitty their style of work is. Only blackstone is good player there and basically he could make all that ODN alone. I am so angry that I belived in it with so many red flags

Holy fuck they started to ban people on discord for asking questions haha

Me too. I was holding from day one and sold it all at the latest pump, glad to get out without a loss.
False promises from the beginning. New exchange? They got rejected by binance or didn't even try. New website? Yes, tomorrow! Said months ago... Google play? "We tried, but then there was this error...". Lied as well. Whitepaper! "Comes with the new website, kek". Roadmap? Blackstone, the only guy who seems to care, made his own.
Masternodes? We will never see, because i have my doubts that someone will care and copy/paste it when Stratis comes around with that.
I guess some guys just grabbed the cash from the ICO and don't give a fuck.

fuck off, there is no need for FUD like this anymore, its fucking dead.

Ahhhhh it's going down

thats not true nobody was banned

The biggest ODN shill of the past was banned how is that not a red flag

he was spreading lies, fudding, very annoyiong thank god he was banned

what lies he was spreading?

who cares about a single guy got banned for shittalk.
i guess i am pretty FUD resistant, but this is not a red flag, there are big red elephants for other reasons.

He wasn't spreading lies. This is either sage or a holder defending their own interests

It still might moon r-right guys?

I remember that jung1 guy from past. He made point several times, maybe he was too aggressive but he was not FUDDER imo.

and no one answered for his questions and just banned him. not nice

ScottP told me in DM to sell. What does this mean?

>Stairs at evidence
You should probably listen

CEO refuses to make a statement in the discord lmao

hey its pajeet scott p here and my pajeet telegram group trying to buy cheap ODN

hi sagemark. u have a lot of time to be stalking community channels. Hows your glass team doing? Oh wait, its just guccimane making UI mockups since you dont have an actual team?

Damn, and you were all about transparency. "The big bad ceo wont let me do stuff so I am taking the initiative with my own money"

kek. bigger liar than Quaid

sagemark.. kek im not sage... my discord is 123asdf you can add me kek

oh. in that case ask sage how is award renounced Glass team is doing. lel

It's one dude who used to be a community member.

pajeet scott p is that you? kek you got banned for spreading lies... i hope your friends on the odn discord get banned too

Basically this.

The only reason that there was no exit scam with a dump down to zero, is, that there are real names involved.

The only honest guy, who spent work and effort, is blackstone. A guy who actually wanted to be unknown.
Oh the irony...

top kek superquaid replied

Maybe, maybe not. Their incompetence is transparent. I hold a stack of this shit also and will dump when I'm not in the negative.

Getting banned for posting an unaltered screenshots is lieing? Kek this pepe must be you IRL

Hahah

the fuck is happening. They banned people asking question and giving feedback what is wrong and now same bullshit "soon we will announce" , "we want your feedback"

so much coordinated fud just before the website release

hmm

hmm

hmmmm

really activates my almonds

4th release now? Rofl

When /biz fuds this hard, mega moon imminent.

Did Blackstone leave . Can't beleive some people been holding this for so long

again another lie, the only member that was banned was scott p, because he was spreading lies. hopefully they will ban you too for spreading coordinated FUD and lies on the discord

the usual FUD is almost making me to buy back in, but they did_not_deliver in the past, and i don't see it coming in the future.
they are just cash grabbing, lazy fucks with ONE guy who's working on the messenger. I feel sorry for him.

hes a fucking liar. he just rehashed what sage has done for the website and what stone has done for hiring an ios developer. no way he works 7 days a week on this shit nugget.

nothing he said today was from his personal initiative

kek this must be you in real life

You faggots argue as much as the odn team. Hold or get the fuck out.

Was pretty bummed I had to sell at 10k sats instead of 18k when the whole PoOP thing happened, but I'm glad I did. This shit tanked hard. Wtf is wrong with these bickering monkeys masquerading as a dev team? Is Blackstone the only competent employee they have there?

again top kek

Working 7 days a week on business development, partnerships and recruitment. Lol what a fucking imbecile. None of those things have even come to fruition since his fake tamico partnership.

working 7 days a week on his other 2 companies maybe

Jung1 here. I was banned but have no idea why. My questions was nit answered and I've got kick out

you were fudding with nothing to back it and i pointed it out in the discord discussion, i was there u saw me

ScottP and Flex are not trying to re enter lmao wtf

>Is Blackstone the only competent employee they have there?

Yes. This guy has a good product, no doubt about that. But that's it. He is trapped in this Project, with guys who doesn't get shit done.
He is nothing than an useful idiot, which is pretty sad.
Ich an seiner Stelle würde mal aufhören "nutzlicher Idiot" zu sein und den Kurs einmal richtig crashen, so als Weckruf. Es würde vermutlich nichts bringen, die Idioten würden es nich kapieren, aber dann kommt er wenigstens mit etwas Cash aus der Sache raus. Je nach Resonanz würde ich mich dann auch verabschieden, hat so keinen Sinn.
tl;dr i feel sorry for blackstone

Nothing to back? Check tamico.io website on whois, open 90days roadmap from reddit, check both websites and twitters. There was no single lie or fud in my questions and I get no answers

Why do you care so much about this coin?
I just dont get it.
Theres no way you actually lost money on this if you arent clinically retarded.
Why are you so mad?

It is rank 500 and has a 12 mil market cap.
This endless mad fud just makes 0 sense.

theres a telegram group thats FUDding it to get in at low price before new website and news...

another lie

Obsidian was, and still is, the playground of a PnD group. There always was coordinated shill, and coordinated FUD.
But now it comes out that ODN has fundamental problems. The red flags become bigger and bigger, and more obvious.

I once was kidding around about the FUDs and shills from this PnD group will end as bagholding faggots, but now it really seems to be like that.
Which is pretty funny.

This is in the Devery chat and they are saying that devery is undervalued not ODN and Sagemark stalked them

I'm not in too hard on this. I'm just going to hold and hope for the best. It's important to understand that this isn't a total lost cause yet. There is still a glimmer of hope.

Today is new website, in 48 hours is new roadmap

nigger can you even read? ''weve been out of ODN a long time''
are you fucking retarded?

>all this FUD and arguing going on in the general discord

Why is anyone surprised people are skittish about this?

btw, it is funny to see that they accumulated so much, and can't break even. they are not able to pay out, without crashing it to zero.
all this, the shill, all the FUD, beside of all the opportunity costs... for a coin nobody will buy.

i am laughing my fucking ass off.

>Today is new website, in 48 hours is new roadmap

haha, as if... goto sleep sagemark, you're drunk.

but do you really think that many people own ODN on /biz ? they probably FOMOed at 1$ and sold at the last pump .. i dont even think your FUD efforts are worth here. i anser cus i dont have anything to do and ts fun for me.. but 80% of this thread is full of FUD posts by the same 4 IDs

Rofl read deeper pajeet

I was holding from day one and i got out at the latest pump.
I'm not just spreading FUD, i am not here to make you sell into my buy order, by posting out-of-context-screenshots from a fucking chat. i am posting for you to be aware that this coin will bleed out. The only guy who did his job is blackstone, and thats it.
there is no "platform", a listing on a decent exchange, no new website, whitepaper, roadmap, google play, and you will never see a "masternode" as well.

ODN got left for dead, just hold and wait for another pump if you want to get out.

That guy is shilling ODN hardcore, he is even giving away ODN for reddit threads and shillposts.

Are you taking these posts just out of context or do you suffer from braindamage?
I literally dont understand these threads.

He's shilling because he has a shit ton of it.

Yes, obviously?
This is too stupid im out.
Hope you get alot of people to sell and save them from financial ruin.
Truely an hero.

this guy gets it. put up just enough show to say you tried and then fuck all.

who tf needs a "secure messenger" when there's already a million other options. blockchain isn't needed IN ANY WAY to solve this non-existent problem.

ODN holder here. Bought at ICO and still holding. Seen this FUD before and will see it again. I'm not selling.
The people that are FUDing here are trying waaaay too hard. The effort is disproportioante to the marketcap and the notoriety of this coin.

dude... for real, good luck. this has scam written all over it. there are so many good coins out there, why are you doing this to yourself? There is no volume. no one is accumulating.

WAKE UP

Buying ICO's like LINK, obsidian, raiblocks, cardano etc and not thinking it's just a meme?

What makes you think a company thats been around for just a few months is worth a lot?

I've been telling on this channel a lot but it's full of pajeets just shilling crap for their discord pnd channels who don't care about anything but shilling their crap to dump it on you.

Do not buy ICO's. Do not buy anything that's just a few months old.

Kek. Enjoy paying for Blackstone visual crypt project while sage pays Gucci mane pocket change for the new website.

There are no plans to bring odn to the block chain. It's all a lie

What do you mean marketcap shouldn't matter if this is a scam people deserve to know. Coins like these are why regulations will throw this market into the grave. It's our duty as a community to expose shit like this for what it really is.

FCK! can user gice me a TL;dr on this one?

are you seriously comparing the use case of ETH to ODN? One spurred an entire crypto economy. The other is redundant in the world even before it's made. ODN doesn't offer a single feature that isn't already available somewhere else. Everything from the encryption to sending payments to the dropbox / glass idea already exists, and NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE FACT A KEYLOGGER RENDERS THE MESSENGER ANONYMITY FEATURES USELESS. A back door into either Android or iOS, which anyone with any sense of reality admits exists, means all of your keystrokes into this app can be recorded.

It is a money grab. How tf can people not see this? I'm not even shilling a coin here, I'm just telling you this one sucks, and the price is already in the fucking tank, so if I wanted to "buy low"... it's pretty fucking low right now. What incentive do I have to FUD? ODN is a scam; I'm out... but the overall market isn't healthy with these shit coins getting in the way of real projects.