BACK UNDER $10K

BACK UNDER $10K

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7u4tnh/its_official_1_bitcoin_10000_usd/
reddit.com/r/bitcoin/comments/7u65xa/_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGVBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AMERICANS REEEEEEE

oh god what happened this time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>9K is now the upper ceiling

This shit is unironically going to 8k. Possibly lower.

Amerimutts wreaking havoc as always

>"If I pump it with enough fairy dust dollars it will make bad news go away."
China man probably.

It's a strong downtrend. You guys need to stop thinking that something has to happen at every bounce on the way down. It's just going down, that's it.

Was just a dead cat bounce now its free falling

...said the salty nocoiner for the hundreth time that day

Not a nocoiner mate. I'm just looking at the chart. The downtrend hasn't been broken. The highs are getting lower and the lows are getting lower. It doesn't take a genius to extrapolate this trend. I don't profit from a falling Bitcoin mate.

meanwhile ETH is safe lol

>9K

Sold early a couple of weeks ago and refuse to get back in out of butthurt.

Do you guys all own Bitcoin or why it is a problem? Have you considered buying non-shitcoins like eth , zrx or nuls?

Feels comfy, doesn't it?

Smart money will take refuge in ETH during this correction and profit from the subsequent flippening mooning.

Of course.. read the fucking charts. It will go to around 7k in less than two weeks.

You wanted BTC to die.
No Lamboland for you, only burger flipping

im starting to fucking hate burgerland. I thought us being weak handed cucks was just a meme but im starting to doubt that

arent you from the future you larping virgin cunt? gtfo

>smart money
>cryptocurrency

yes i am but the price of btc reached 9k in my timeline on January 28th and mooned back. This will prob be over within 5 hours screenshot this

It's over lads. Crypto is bear market now.

ETH $1080
BTC $9815

Good to see them both at 4 digits and the eth/btc consistently climbing. Flippening will be here before spring. Prepare yourselves and play your position

Guys I took out a 10K personal loan when it was at 15 and now I'm sitting at 6k, what do? Kinda need some help...

Stop being fucking retarded and learn your lesson not to gamble dickhead

you are fucked. SELL

>ETH trending upwards since the beginning of January

don't worry the bank will get it money back eventually. Now get back to work.

> tfw you sold all your shitcoins and went all in on ETH

feeling comfy af right now

>tfw all-inned a shitcoin that has currently lost a lot of value since I invested in it and will probably lose a lot more but I'm not selling
not comfy

Tether revoked = no support for Bitcoin crash

aaaaaaaaaaa! Faggggots we are not going to make it, my only hope was ICON Did not do Shit last night! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

>all my shitcoins I was hoping to recover sinking like rocks
Just end it all already

t. paper handed fluoridite

When is it going back to 16k?? IWANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT AHHHH

why cant it just go up?

everyone know it wil eventually be 40k, 100k, 1mil

why bother with the crashes, why not just go up?

/allin/ on ETH comfy af but fomoing like a mf. Got 1.6 ETH what do you lads think?

It's never going back up. That was the last bubble for btc. The coin will die, other coins will succeed. Natural selection. The other coins have too high a supply that they will never moon this hard again.

You had to lose so that smart money could win.

take out a 20k loan to cover it. Use half to pay off the original loan, then put the other half into more crypto

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7u4tnh/its_official_1_bitcoin_10000_usd/

go there and laugh at the sad idiocity

holy f dude, made me sick to just read some of those comment, Super KEKS

reddit.com/r/bitcoin/comments/7u65xa/_/
This one is way funnier. Weapons grade delusion.

Code Red, bears are in the area! The 10 000 has fallen, the whole fucking market has fallen! All remaining units are inbound, get to your HODL stations, move!

just sell, easy 30% gains if you buy back when it floors at $6k

What the fuck is their problem?

Thanks, just bought 100k of rupikaurcoin