WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Dead cat bounce. It will go straight to 28 cents.

oh praise kek

>bought half stack at .11
>bought again at .70 and .60 like a retard
>barley in profit

JUST FUCKING GO BACK TO $1!!!!!!!!!

>dead cat bounce
>bouncing higher every time

Me, at all the weakhands who didn't read the whitepaper or understand anything about this project and the impact it can have on mainstream crypto adoption. Get FUCKED cucks

fuck off back to /r/the_donald retard

Me lol

Holy fuck REQ is the only thing in my portfolio in green at the minute. What parallel universe have I entered?

We still have a long way till it actually recovers. It's been dropping like a rock for days.

dead cat bounce, its dumping now

Reqlets are truly pathetic. Zoom out.

And I say that as someone who has more than 100k REQ.

*inhale*

Oh wow... +8% moving exactly along with BTC's dead cat bounce

Tomorrow it will be -20%

I am. Because, you know, I‘m in the discord group and making a lot of profit without ever getting FUDded.
discord gg/PpD28R4

partnership with (NBOI) National Bank Of India this friday
see you feelas on Jupiter cuz thats wheere india will be by 2020

why do you put so much effort into staying poor
t. stay poorer

yeah this is just the final turn around. other coins had their post crash pump already, its finally reqs turn. no idea why it took so long

Yeah, REQ holders are fucking insane. Shit goes up 8% and they start yelling moon. We're fucking like $0.60 from the ATH. This shit is going to slow bleed for a while. And im a holder.

>500k REQ
Damn, and I thought I had a decent bag. Wish I could buy more, but it's just not worth it anymore at this price.

$3-5 after mainnet launch. I can smell the wojacks already.

Agreed, no real solid news coming from them either. Expecting them to just start doing New Hire blog posts. I got in at $0.08 so ill be holding.

So can expect another -20% today.
Nice just lost 100k

Dont forget to fomo it at 60 cents when the mastercard partnerships gets announced tomorrow

>mastercard partnerships gets announced tomorrow
lmao why would you say this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEK!!!!!

If that were true, then you can expect a massive dump tomorrow. Haven't you fucking learned? It doesn't matter how great some news is, every single time, in every single coin it got hard dumped on literally in the middle or right after the news

I couldn't bring myself to believe this wisdom but now ICX and VEN have both shit on me for the short term. Everyone sells the news, no matter how big. For holders it doesn't matter, but for the short-term, money is just being moved from one pump to the next.

Surprised by the sudden spike? I'll give you a hint. The key word starts with "m" and ends with "d".

mcdonalds!

This is correct. It'll slowly creep upwards after the selloff's done, or pump if some more news gets released. But as of now, the only way news actually affect prices upwards and give it staying power, is if they're unknown and massive. But then it'll dump again a day later during a depression market like we're in now.
If you just hold though, you'll see it go back to your initial sum and further, whenever it's month or in worse cases years.

Nevermind, the cat is out of the bag already.

STOP IT STOP IT IM SALIVATING EVEN THOUGH THIS IS 99.999% LARP
SOURCE???? PLS user

>bought at ico
>havent touched since
comfy

i hope you guys don't believe that mastercard bs. it's based on literally nothing but some description that mastercard will use blockchain in the near future.

that being said, i own 150k req myself. bs rumors harm the coin long term. they will deliver but won't have a mastercard (lmao) partnership.

This

Let's say the word has gotten around. If you want source, you'll have to wait 'till Friday.

aw someones hurt you. im here to listen

You bastard.

>whales already splashing in
>they don't know yet

PRAISE KEK

>4 7s instead of 3
You almost got me to sell user

still everyone but you, oh wow, 42 cents. Very impressive req.

Come on man, I love REQ but we are still under 50% from ATH.

what makes populous so special that its immune to bitcoins price?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 41 CENTS I BOUGHT AT 95 FFS

MaidSafeCoin?

just sell and cut your losses now

sell now wtf, it's never going back, this is your last chance

MasterCard my friend.

if it were mastercard the pump would have been way higher..

absolutely this

This MasterCard rumour is only on biz
Where is this info from?

It's not Mastercard. That would be a pump so hard you'd feel it beneath your feet.

From biz of course

Mentioned on reddit and on Veeky Forums/bix earlier this afternoon:

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdeveloper.mastercard.com%2Fproduct%2Fmastercard-blockchain%23mastercard-blockchain-apis

overlarp

If this was true. What would the price pump to?

Why the fuck do you even think it would pump on this bullshit Mastercard news? I'd sell my 661k bag if that were true, they clearly state in the white paper that they targeting exactly these companies for their horrendous fees. They're not supposed to join them.
I can't see Mastercard acting as a Fiat liquidity provider without charging for it. I'm very sceptical about this

we are 60% from ATH
where the fuck do you fags get your numbers from?

$100 by summer, but since that's not true this won't happen. Keep holding, though. REQ is an amazing project.

Everybody wants to paywithcrypto, no company wants to accept a highly volatile currency that doesn't integrate with their accounting software and that would require tons of money to account for the changes in price between conversion to fiat and paymen, especially when they have to put it on a risky centralized exchange to convert it to fiat. This is completely unacceptable for any major corporation. Paywithcrypto fags should shut up and buy request and omisego, or contribute the code base. Fucking retards

still holding here, too. nice to see some honest holders. this shit is so lame lately. worst buy in my portfolio by far.