XRB officially rebranded to nano

get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/253563861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT WHEN IT WAS SUB $1 KILL ME KILOL ME KILL ME MOMMY HAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAAA PLEASE TURN BACK TIME I SWEAR I'LL LISTEN MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY

what a shitty name and logo
>google nano nothing comes up
>google nano crypto only ledger comes up
gg you had an unique name that was easy to find on google and now you fucked it up so hard normies cant even find it even if they tried
gg

the coin was just listed you sperg. google takes time to update results

WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD AT 11$ YOU FAGS TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD CRASH TO $5

you listened to Veeky Forums you deserve to get burned

never sell nano, this shit is long term hold

Is it still worth getting into at this price?

What are you guys worried about? It just barely went up so far

on kucoin its gone up 20k sats in the past hour

I went all in at 11

congrats on this, seriously

Can someone do a Carlos "Nano-no-no" meme please?

what the fuck lel the old logo was fucking cool and the name was unique

nano + new logo looks like a generic ICO pajeet scam coin

fuders gonna fud; at least now they can only fud a logo and a name

50$ End of Month!

WTFFFFF!!!!!
I bought at over $30 and sold off at $15 after the slow bleed.

well u listened to Veeky Forums so u deserved it

How is that fud ? Do you even know what fud link is? All I said was my own personal opinion and criticism. Fucking reddit crybabies

Oh ye of little faith. Chadcoin/Reichblocks was NOT a meme.
The rebrand makes this easily the most normie friendly coin out there. Wait til you see the mobile wallet.

say something is going to be associated with pajeet scam
not fear uncertainty doubt

and yeah if you think raiblocks looks more professionnal than nano go kill yourself

Yeah I prefer the old name and icon too

I lost around 500 XRB yesterday because of that italian fuck not verifying me for over 6 weeks before I had to sell int BTC and back into XRB, but this nanoboost is something nice to come off.

Just wish I still had my 1K exact. Now I am going to need NANO to get to $200 if I want to get 6 figures out of it. Hoping Binance goes well.

Lol try harder reddit faggot. I said it looks like that, and how exactly does that spread fud? Basically wow that logo is ugly ..omG dude don't spread fud!!!1!

>le professional meme
Neck beard detected

NANOBOTS ROLLOUT

You realize you didn’t have to panic sell yesterday, right?

He gave everyone a 2 week window AFTER they’d been verified and then backed off the whole BTC thing completely

Holy shit I tell u guys everyday to buy this shit. Triple digits in a few months. Hurry the fuck up normie cash flow is gonna come in soon. Already been featured on cnbc

Also new website nano.org
Also beta test for desktop and ios wallets
Also 3rd party exchange Nanex.co is live
Good day except all my rai memes are useless.

wasn't stated at the time, also I had a verified account and it wouldn't let me sell because I was verified American. So the only option I had was to panic sell to get out.

Got it, you’re literally an autist who hates change.
Apple Computers -> Apple
Quikster -> Netflix
General Motors Acceptance Corporation -> Ally
RaiBlocks -> Nano
This isn’t fucking rocket science. Normies crave simplicity and clarity.

>Nanex.co

this looks tight

You were jewed by the fudders. You deserve it, lol. Give me your address, I'll send you some moon soil.

>>EhnOyp4e
the only crybaby here you. kys faggot. I feel sorry for your mom when she comes and opens up your room in her basement and your hanging above your twin bed

Yeah, I haven't fucked with it, but it looks like it has a shapeshift feature. Just shoot crypto at it and it'll spit out market value nano.

WE JUST BROKE RESISTANCE HOLY SHIT

Nano under 20 bucks is a steal

Oh shit niggers. Here comes the normie pump vimeo.com/253563861

dont buy too high niggers, let me accumulate smoothly, let it drop a bit

hahahaha i can't believe you stupid weak handed niggers actually sold this. it's already mooning and binance listing within days

That video want me to have an interracial baby in a safe urban setting full of messenger bags and business casual.
Moon mission is a go.

Nano will explode, €20 by the end of the week

The best part is that it's doing it while bitcorn is down. If grandad recovers the price will go interstellar.

this is unreal -- fucking buy now while u still can

Ok, stop calling it "nano" straight away. This shit needs to be called raiblocks for atleast 2 months after this rebranding before its acceptable to start calling it "nano"

>that logo
No thanks.

ROFLOL, anyone still in this scam coin then?

Yup. Any scam with a working product, an active devs, and a growing market is a good scam.
You could probably go buy some really good bets on ED, though.

ignore him he's baiting