VenChain = ScamChain

I seek VENgence. Apologize. Absolute shitcoin.

these stop being funny two days ago

This coin is so shit that it goes up while bitcoin tanks and goes down if bitcoin recovers. Name a shittier coin.

>VEN is literally one of only 6 coins on Binance not in the red

>somehow OP still bitches about its performance

VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG
VECHAINGANG

I'm worried about the rebrand. Seeing how hard even the best of news cause powerdumping, i'm almost afraid to imagine what happens with the rebranding.

i dont understand why you guys are still in this shitcoin. THE PND group that was behind the xlm pnd said 10 dollars was their trarget end of January. Although you guys already knew this you continue to fucking hold a coin that is literally being dumped like wtf

because of posts like you just made that's why

I was at my local library the other day, and I saw Sunny Lu. I went up and said hi to him, with my book in hand, and what he said was startling. "WHY YOU READ THERMODYNAMICS BOOK, ROUND EYES? YOU MUST STUDY BLOCKCHAIN TO CONTRIBUTE TO VERESEARCH. WE GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN RESEARCH TEAM." At this point I'm just thinking, what the fuck, so I try to play it cool and say, "Blockchain's pretty cool, but engineering is my passion." At this point I could tell he was not happy. He looked straight into my eyes, and immediately did a fierce karate kick into my genitals. So I'm sitting on the floor, rolling around in pain, and the dude starts removing books from the library shelves. He literally rips the barcodes off each one, and starts throwing them at me, repeating for each one: "NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER. NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER." I finally start to get up to run away, and he spits in my face and walks away laughing at the top of his lungs.

probably alot of people will sell after rebranding, its still a good long hold though, once main net launch and THOR starts being generated this will be one of the biggest things in crypto

Because the discord P&Ders are making it painfully obvious they want to suppress the price to buy rn.

they fucking bought in at sub 3 how fucking delusional are you. you know they stated that they were going to pump it in decemeber!!!! THAT MEANS THEY WERE ALREADY STOCKED UP YOU DELUDED VEFAG

I went on holidays with my family last week. Ran into Sunny on the squash courts. Told him I was a fan of his work and asked if he would do me the honour of playing a match. Sunny agreed and even paid for the court rental. This man was a god on his feet. I’m a skilled player and could barely keep up. He kept pulling away. Final score 11-7. After the game while I was in the shower, the curtain slid open just enough for a tiny Asian man to slip in. He put his finger over my lips when I protested. He dropped his towel and we made sweet love with conditioner as lubricant. Afterwards I sat on the floor of the shower softly weeping tears of joy at the greatest day of my life.

I recently went on a holiday to Lisbon, and for anyone who's ever been there, there are lots of niggers who roam the street preying on tourists and beating them up. So there was this big tech conference going on at the time and there were lots of businessy looking people in town.

Anyway, so I went for a couple of beers in the historic part of town, which was great. Afterwards I was getting a bit tipsy so I decided to head back to the airbnb. On my way back through the quiet winding streets, I noticed a dark figure was following me. I started walking faster, my footsteps echoeing through the small streets with another pair of footsteps increasing in speed behind me.

Suddenly I feel something crashing down on my head and hear the sound of breaking glass. I fall to the ground and there is a huge nigger standing in front of me with a broken bottle of glass. I remember thinking that this was how I was going to die, and saw visions of my family.

Suddenly, blood started dripping from the nigger's mouth, and he collapsed into a heap. I will never forget what I saw behind him. Casting a long shadow over both of us, lit by the streetlights at the end of the alley, was Sunny Lu holding a shuriken in his hand. Sticking out of the back of the nigger's neck was another shuriken. Sunny helped me up, told me he was always happy to help. And as we went our separate ways he winked and said "Maybe buy some VEN tonight. I think you might be glad you did in the next 3 days." and walked away into the night.

is this fud or reverse fud?
Should I buy or sell? What?

I sold after the elevator thing, i dont like people grabbing my dick in public.

Me neither, but it was kind of hot, in a forbidden fruit kind of way.
no homo....

Courage, Assurance and Certainty (CAC)

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

Do you think (((he))) really does this for free?

HRRR SORRY GUYZ WE ARE REBUILDING OUR WEBSITEZ WE NEED TO TAKE IT DOWN TO DO THAT

Love how this has turned into erotic fanfic

My favorite so far

I was in Singapore to get a break from it all, the job, the kids, and I decided to visit the VeChain office. On my way to my hotel I saw a black Audi A8 that appeared to be following me as I walked. Two Singaporean men in black tuxes and black sunglasses, some kind of FBI shit I swear. Scared, I darted through the nearest alley way. Now this is where is gets crazy.

One of the men in the car jumps out of nowhere with a silenced pistol in hand, blocking my way out of the alley. I turn to run the other way, and another, almost a clone of the first man, is on the other side. "DROP THE LUGGAGE AND LEAVE, MILK MAN. YOUR KIND NO GOOD HERE." Scared shitless, I obviously give in to his demands and drop it.

Then, by some fucking divine miracle, a masked stranger with a samurai sword decapitates one of the men. Almost simultaneously, he pulls out a Chinese pistol and eliminates the man on the other side.

I stand there in awe, as he removes his mask. Standing there, in all his glory, is Sunny fuckin Lu. I stood there shaking, almost crying, and say "I owe my life to you... Thank you." He looks me directly in the eyes and says "For a friend, I'd do it again," and pulls me in to cry on his shoulder. I will never forget that day.

bought 100k

CAC
CAC
CAC
CAC BRING ON THE CAC!!!

because it went from ATH 9.30 to 6.30

Who wouldn't bitch

What are you rambling on about?

I was up in aspen a few years back. It was a busy day at the ski resort. Huge line ups for the quad lifts. Decided to head to one of the trails less travelled. Only a double chair lift up this part of the mountain. A lady was motioning individuals into pairs to speed up the line. I ended up on the chair lift with a good looking Chinese man. I could see glasses poking out from his balaclava. We had a friendly chat that turned to crypto currencies and how bitcoin was big now but it really wasn’t the future. The man looked surprised that I agreed with him. He told me I was right and he was starting a project that would make bitcoin look like MySpace. Then he took off his glove and expertly slid his hand into my snow pants. His hands felt like fine silk. I didn’t realize I was hard from all this crypto currency talk. Clearly he noticed though. His hands were so smooth there was no need for lube at all. Just as we approached the top of the hill I came and my jerking motion actually bounced the lift safety bar up. He slid his out and back into his glove and we skier away in different directions.
Could this have been sunny?

Thanks guys I bought 100K more.

You have seen.

CND is the only way. You have been told.

excuse me miss, your disgusting pancake nipples are showing.

I used to be a police officer in Colorado. I would set up my speed traps on winding mountain roads to catch so called “enthusiast speeders.” These people often drove exotic European cars and would drive a 3x the posted limit. It was easy to catch these speeders and it made me look good in front of my Captain. One day I saw an gods chariot come racing over a crest at 97 MPH. I couldn’t believe it. This driver had balls and taste. I had to meet him. I radioed ahead for a roadblock. There was no way I could catch him on my own. My fellow officers covered the road. With screeching tires and mountains of smoke he came to a stop inches from the road block. There was a bespectacled, handsome Asian man behind the wheel. His license just said Sunny. No last name. We admired his car and he popped the hood to show us his engine bay. No modifications. Just a clean, pure E30 M3. We respected this man. He respected us. Let him go with a warning.
Pic related

>liking tiny man nipples

This made me laugh - good read user.