Wanchain holders roll call!

Wanchain holders roll call!

How many WANs do you have and what color is you lambo gonna be?

Also a reminder to market buy the Chinese Ripple once it hits an exchange, it will be a moon the likes crypto has never seen before.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fs0he/wanchain_using_fake_user_info_for_their_team/?st=JD39FNB0&sh=2ef277b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Devs were using Instagram model pictures to stay user. Hard pass.

Youre not even trying with that FUD lol, salty for not buying the best ico of 2017?

Wanna sell me a few hundred if you've gone through the token swap?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fs0he/wanchain_using_fake_user_info_for_their_team/?st=JD39FNB0&sh=2ef277b7

When hit exchanges?

I'm planning on waiting a few hours after it's live and then buying

I did the swap already but havent checked the wallet, theyre probably in already since I did it super fast.

Im not selling shit untill 100x at least, its easily going higher than that, this is the next ADA like moon.

>mfw 15.8k WAN

Nice, damn i wish i bought more, i didnt had as much money back then

I would seriously buy 333 for 1 ETH, it's only a tiny fraction for you. If you fancy doing a good turn for a fellow user let me know.

Wannies are deluded... thinking they would moon in this market right now. But sill crazy gains are waiting for you

Someone tell me if this is a good idea?
Also fuck you in not buying your tokens for a high price.

I think it is if you look at the charts of ICX. Luckily I was asleep for the first few hours, woke up at the bottom of the dip and got the best price on exchanges.

There will be no gains in this market faggot

this shit will dump hard. no substance just hype. they literally forked eth and hyped it up. reatrds. one crypto kitty can take it to ground

>literally forked eth

Is this true?

april

lol WAN is gonna moon way harder than icx

>tokens locked for 4 months
>eth did 5x after wan sale date
>chinese ripple
>alliance with icon and aion, the axis of lambos
>ceo already made a top 20 coin

Youre deluded if you think this will be lower than 10x when it hits exchanges, but the FUD it is funny.

You guys seem desperate for it not to open below 50x

Yes. It’s an ethereum fork with secret devs.

of course. they collected 50's of millions, i thought they do come up with next gen blockchain, but they literally forked eth and spin up mainnet, now claiming mainnet live

>Tokens locked 4months implys what?

>ETH had a bull run doesn't mean WAN will do one in a bear market

Still good luck. Not touching it anyway

Bullshit

Where is proofs?

50x? You think this will open at 56$+?
Wew lad

> he WAN is gonna moon way harder than icx

liteal keks. ppl loosing coins with WAN wallets. buggy and security risk
> eth fork
> devs are uknown and secreat

these retards want to piggy back icx hype where icx is superior at least they have own blockchain. these wan retards forked eth.

any one buy above 2$ gonna burn hard. this is AION 2.0. those fukking bags getting heavier. same fate to WAN.

Oh and i forgot

>low ico market cap, only 35 mil, theyre not greedy jews

nigga who u fooling. private pool they collected 40 mill, they collected upwards 80-90 mill and gave u eth fork.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fs0he/wanchain_using_fake_user_info_for_their_team/?st=JD39FNB0&sh=2ef277b7

it is

Back in the normal crypto days. 35mil was the fucking top limit of all icos. Don't talk bullshit.

Yeah like bancor which was on june and collected 130 million while WAN was like in september and did 1/5 of that? Lol

lmao the fake fud is hilarious, thanks for reminding me how desperate ppl are to get cheap WANs before the megamoon, every coin dubbed "the Chinese x" has mega mooned, NEO is a good example

Not fake. I was hyped for wan. Had eth waiting on binance. Bought ven and icon when fud was confirmed. I won’t be buying.

lol exact same history except I sold three days later at 1200 sats just before the moon mission
to 5000 started

lol no.Shall I remember bancor ? Filecoin ? Tezos ? all 200M+ (bancor was 100M)

Even enigma raised 45M.

blue

worst possible time to hit market lmao. looks like i'll probably end up bag holding these for a solid year before i even fucking move them to an exchange

This doesn't prove it is

Stop posting irrelevant links

this coin is pure hype. I'm gonna try to flip some depending on what it does when it hits binance but wouldn't hold it long term.

Im super jelly, nice