OOEHOHOH FKUUUUUUUUCCCCCK

OOEHOHOH FKUUUUUUUUCCCCCK

How fucked am I? Have $20k bitcoin that I got at $9500 on the way up.

Pls, what coin do I dump this in for the next few months. I was going to do tether. fuckfuck i am panicking so hard

>I was going to do tether

why not just sell half on double next time instead of being an idiot?

I think we're about to return to the mean so maybe just wait..

just go all in on EDC (on cryptopia), just dipped to 50 sats today but pretty much guaranteed to go back up to 200 within the next few days so perfect time to buy, coins concept is ok but normie liberals will love it (use it to pay for third world education lul) so bound to 10x

It will recover to 11k, before probably dumping to below 8k and then recovering. You can sit out in USDT with a high probability of safety. However USDT can go "poof" any moment because it's a centralized token, so you have some small % chance of losing everything if you hodl USDT.

> wants to make money
> thinking of putting money into a coin specifically designed to stay the same price

gj

Everyone IRL I've spoken to says the mean is going to be $7.5 at most. fuckfuckfuckfuck

Just kill me dude

I took credit to get this thinking we were going to $100k, I can't afford the repayments now. Going to be over $5k in debt all said and done, probably more.

I can't fucking think right now

To avoid the dips fuckhead

Oy vey OP

seems like that wasnt a great idea after all because tether is bullshit

put it in something that's going to go up and calm down

nano was a good idea, might still be even with the pump
ven will for sure be going up over the course of the month, probably icx and eth and neo too

Why VEN? I see so much shilling for it, it's hard to believe. Please help me, Im so fucked, I just want that 17k feeling again

stop worrying and just go allin on EDC.

in fact, if you did go all in on EDC and put 20k in at market price, you would singlehandedly raise the price from 52 sats to 177 and you can then dump on the FOMOers, your one man pnd

shilling the coin aside, theyre doing a whole rebranding event and a conference later in the month so it will go up in anticipation of that regardless of if the coin is actually good

that aside, the coin is planning to be an all-in-one proof-of-stake solution to a lot of problems, capable of hosting icos and dapps, being used in industrial logistics and shit, etc, lots of cool partnerships already and more to be announced

and sunny lu gets what he wants

my friend reminded me I have to pay another $3k or so in taxes cause of my fucking trades. I think I'm fucking done Veeky Forums

Post wife's bobs please sir

>what coin do I dump this in for the next few months
If you think that BTC will dump hard, why would you put money in an alt? Alts will all dump hard if BTC does. It's possible that some alts will fare better than others, or some may crash even harder than BTC, but how would you know which ones? Its a crap shoot. Go to cash if you are seriously concerned about a dump.

You deserve to get justed, greedy thicclet

bobs sir

Bitcoin will bounce back higher, see the RSI bullish divergence on the daily chart.

Go fuck yourself

>took credit for crypto
Why are people even doing this? I literally invested $20, now I'm several grand.

cause it's free money?

well it should've fucken been

>I took credit to get this thinking we were going to $100k

dude..for real? that's some low IQ shit

you would've believed it too you stupid ass

low IQ.

>specifically designed to stay the same price

>recommending tether

EOS is making comeback from low at 9.90$, sitting at 11.30.

Grab it and hold on.