Please Do Something

Serious question Veeky Forums, what's going on with LTC

Nothing

/thread

slow bleed to zero. charlie lee sold at $415 lol, love that guy

It will hit 500$ by April. Insider knowledge. Better get in now or you will regret it user.

aaaaa! Sent LTC to from Binance to KEK BASE, taking for ever to confirm I need the Fiat and its diving aaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

People still hodl this coin. Hahaha

What's even the purpose of this coin? How is it "lite" exactly?

Charlie Lee aka Creator of Litecoin aka he-who-sells-the-top aka The Madman aka Just Sodl, gave up on the project.

Sold for ICX yesterday after holding for 6-7 weeks. LTC will pump eventually but if any high market-cap coin goes 2x-3x in the next month I just feel like ICX has a better chance.
Might FOMO into LTC again if it break 200, good news is on the horizon for this coin and it has a lot going for it.

It's chilling. Lee will keep improving it but don't expect amazing multiplications anytime soon.

Charlie Lee sold all his ltc at ATH. Investors basically lost confidence bc of this act. Ltc is suppose to be 1/4 of btc value but it’s a lost cause. Nano/xrb has been voted top currency coin for a while now and way undervalued. Sell your ltc and join nano. You won’t regret it, I know I didn’t. Already + 500% with nano

Diet Bitcoin trades algorithmically with Bitcorns, and always will.

Actually feel bad for anyone not holding ltc

Remember those guys who "bought the dip" at 250$ and insisted that charlie sold because of his facebook "litecoin" integration?
Have they killed themselves yet?

>Insider knowledge
muh, I know something but I can't tell you who I am
muh, I can't give you the proof because it will show who I am
muh, get in or regret forever

You are a bagholder factory user

Enjoy missing out on those gains then

Is this meme real or photoshopped? If real, this is amazing

It has absolutely no reason to exist. It doesn't do anything that other coins don't do faster and cheaper. It is a perfect example of first generation blockchain that has quickly been made obsolete and its name recognition and Coinbase listing can only carry it so far. Even its founder sold at the ATH knowing it has nowhere to go but down.

Better question is what happened the whiteninjacomics?

I feel bad for anyone not hodling nano/xrb. Literally just rebranded and up +45% today. Binance listing soon + nano exchange and mobile wallets. What the fuck is litecoin doing? One word: nothing it’s either you buy the real thing (btc) or buy something that’s better tech and newer (nano). Litecoin already did like a 3000% when it hit ath of 400ish

They just stopped.

>Enjoy missing out on those gains then
My choice:
* If you are larping, which is you are very likely to do so, I'll have to endure the pain of not making money
* If you actually have "insider knowledge", I'll enjoy those "gains"

Is there a refund if you are a larper? kek

REAL.

Isn't it going to 20k this year? kek