I'm done biz

Just sold the last of my eth so I have money to buy food. Got evicted and going to live in my car. My own dad literally scammed me out of $142,000 that I made in crypto since last March. I don't feel like trying anymore. Hope all you newfags have better luck than I did

fat fucking american

Get revenge on your father user.

how did your dad scam you

nigger, most of us cant make 140k. make more funny and piss ur faggot dad off some moar u nigger

I'm not telling you to kill your father, but do something about it before you go

burn his fucking house down fuck him

atleast take out treaudo or something if u really wanted to go out. take out someone fucking up the world maybe...

He talked me into giving him a "loan" to buy a house to flip. He took the money and left town. No one can find him. I feel like such an idiot, there were so many red flags I should have seen in hindsight

>american families

id dedicate 100% of my being on finding him and making him suffer for every fucking penny
thats just me tho

how did your dad scam you
im asking so i can avoid my dad scamming me

why did you give him all your money?

you don't tell him about crypto.
you don't tell your mom.
you don't tell your gf.
you don't tell anyone.

Are you black?

what if im a girl and im dating my sister
could i tell her?

yes please tell?, my faggot dad stole $5k from me last year though ive got half of it back..

only if she sucks ur dick

g-girls dont have dicks

>Having shit parents

if ur a reele grille and have a sister, how common is it to fantasize about lessing out with your siblings? asking for my dog. and even amongst family its better to tell them you have alot less than you actually own. its for their comfort too. most people kinda panic when they hear about new found wealth and cant really comprehend and make shitty calls.

thanks got all my relatives are dead...
but hey, i was not able to pay rent for months now, and my landlord is about to become a non-friendly-person. he is my neighbour btw, we life in the same house.
But you know what? Fuck it.
I was born on welfare, but i will not die poor, that's for sure, no sir!

Last year i've spent 500 dollars and now i have 5k in Crypto, with the most locked away in ICOs. And i will fucking stay in crypto, even if that means that i will become homeless.
I will not cash out, no sir! Fuck you all, I_WILL_NOT_DIE_POOR!

ok i wont tell people then, i guess i dont really have anyone to tell
im not a grill unfortunately nor do i have any siscon experience, yuri or otherwise, apart from the odd manga of course, pic related is "met my sister on a dating site", just started reading it and it seems comfy
sorry