Poorfag here. I just dumped 1 ETH 50/50 into BAT/LINK. Am I fucked? Did I make the right decision...

Poorfag here. I just dumped 1 ETH 50/50 into BAT/LINK. Am I fucked? Did I make the right decision? I have a feeling the market is about to turn around, and I want to maximize my profit for the coming bull period. Thoughts?

>Am I fucked?
No.
>Did I make the right decision?
No.
>Thoughts?
No.

you made the right decision. Just wait out this bear market and you will be a king

BAT is worthless, so you're kinda fucked.

Stop posting disgusting fat landwhales. Preferably by killing yourself.

every poorfag thread always has the most disgusting women. Stay poor

i understand the appeal of a woman with feminine fat distribution but the illusion is broken when you imagine what they'll look like by age 26, marriage, or their first child. they'll turn into obese lardballs overnight

Excuse me, but Iskra is not disgusting.
There, my first and last time defending some fuck posting girls on Veeky Forums.

Iskra is 1000% delicious

when you're fat but still need to do the lordosis pose then you're disgusting

>tfw you are attracted to real adult women with childbearing figures

Link is scam. Bat might have legs.

me too but, again, i have to say that when you realize what they'll look like in 5 years, marriage, or after their first child it's a huge turn-off. they all turn into fat blobs

>he wants to fuck sticks
know how I know you're a faggot?

On a long enough timeline everyone is disgusting, and then dead. I choose to enjoy life as it is, in the present. Plus, I am beating off to her, not marrying her.

Who is this thiccgoddess

Iskra Lawrence

shes 27

autism

Who gives a fuck what people look like in the future you absolute moronic virgin. People in general tend to look worse as they age.

He is most likely a disgusting landwhale himself, and rationalizing why he cant/wont ever have a thiccgoddes like Iskra to fart on his face every day.

and she already looks like a turd

Pretty much.