We need to be serious. What is going to happen?

How are bitcoin, ethereum, and the alts going to do? A lot of people are joking around, but let's be serious here. What is going to happen? Up or down?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/jWexOOlYe241y/giphy.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter. The crypto is here to stay and money will be made.

Down short term, up long term.

>what happens after a mania crashes
it goes down and stays down

/thread

come back in 6 months

stop being a fucking idiot taking advice from every confident sounding neckbeard you see on Veeky Forums and form your own opinion by doing your own research. you're fucking pathetic.

February 19th.

You've been warned.

Dropping. Wont see 10k again till 2020

Actually 18th.

Exactly this.

Bitcoin will go to 200$. No one uses it !
Ethereum will follow since 99% of all ICOs are vaproware / scams

Lots of money by end of year if u just hold fren

ACKCHUALLY 17th.

Put your money in ETH and wait out the storm

>akshually
It's the 17th. Screengrab this.

Check Google Trends: nobody gives a fuck about crypto anymore.

Normies are panicking and new coins are being mined. No new money, less companies are interested, more scam, more PnDs, everything looks like shit.

In other world we are crashing. It's slow, it's painful, and there is not much you can do except for selling or shorting (which is kind of risky because we don't know the bottom yet). Nothing last forever user...

Green id and dubs confirm - it's 18th :) (I have seen a video about that date :)

Do you know what I know? :)

You're all right though. Anything after Chinese New Years, which is February 16th, will be good for Bitcoin and hence the rest of the market.

This is really no different than when we all waited for August 1rst 2017 because the market was crashing and then it "magically" shot up again.

Is this what they’re referring to?

>What is going to happen? Up or down?
yes

Certainly not. 18th was chosen because they like irony.
media.giphy.com/media/jWexOOlYe241y/giphy.gif

No, it's not that... Apparently, on the 18th will be a good news from US...

>$200
Sorry friend, but the days where 1 bitcoin = 10 handjobs from your mom are over.

Bitcoin will hit 7k at exactly 17:33 GMT tomorrow screencap this

the only good news would be a leveled mongrellica at this point

Btc will be dethroned by eth and all alts will be coupled on eth. Btc going up or down wont affect the market anymore. It will follow eth

With eth being the new king, it will burst from ath to ath. Shitcoins are no longer affected by btc and will reach new ath too thanks to eth

I have prepared you.

digits confirm weak hand hodl

This, stop chasing the next 100x, you had your chance with BTC, you had your chance with ETH and you had your chance with NEO. Just invest in projects you believe in, Crypto is in a slump but it will recover, decent gains are guaranteed in the coming years.

I've realized op... that no matter how smart fags here sound.... most are complete over hyped RETARDS.

Example coin goes up, autism starts increasing in stats. They start posting threads claiming moon, everyone gets in. They say GET IN NOW, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AT THIS PRICE AGAIN. Anons buy at ATH..... 2 seconds later it dips or crashes

Example $5 XLM (EOM), $100 ven (EOM), $100 ICX (EOM) etc

I can go on for ages, what i'm trying to say is. Do not listen to these fucking mongoloid bafoons. Come up with your own thoughts and theories. Biz is wrong 90% of the time.

btc will be worth 18.55 USD before JULY

>years

Niggas be making 20x in a month, and I have to sit waiting years? fuck you man, fuck you. im selling my bags GOOD DAY SIR

Why exactly? Do the Chinese get some sort of bonus on their new year?

everything will go up significantly

Where do you find your info?

Wealthy CME brokers, traders and their clients control the fate of the market now. They have normalized it, so people will flood back into equities and bonds. The risk vs return just isn't their any more for the crypto market, better off buying some Vanguard funds. Will ETH be widely adopted? That is a big IF

They're not though, the last time that happened was maybe NEO or ETH, both of which were like two out of the thousands of shitcoins around now, it's all luck based, either invest in long holds or play the actual lottery, you'll be better off.

yep, it's literally a lottery right now
There are soooo many projects promising to change the world and sound amazing. Too many to name, there is absolutely no way to tell which one will be the next 100x

>Just buy ICX user
>Just buy VEN
>Just buy XLM
>Just buy NEO

fuck off, no one knows you pajeets. It could be the most unexpected coin that makes it

You're gonna get rekt is what. Everywhere you try to get info about crypto online you have people endorsing fraud, tax evasion, market manipulation, infecting people's computers with mining bots. And to top it off now you bunch of shitters think it's a good idea to screech at retailers asking them to take dirty money in exchange for goods and services and take on risk.

The good guys like myself will escape because we paid the government. I can't wait to start reading stories about local bitcoin honeypots being set up to catch tax evaders and crypto getting kicked in the nuts with enough regulations to send the cheats to prison.

Crypto is going down.
Pretty much ALL coins have no use. Why would people and businesses buy a bunch of shitcoins to use the blockchain when there are already professional services dedicated to implementing blockchain in industry.

Bitcoin going down to 1$ Ethereum going up to 6k. Everything other than erc20 will disappear.

It's not luck-based and it's not particularly hard unless you're a fucking retard. Learn how it all works and DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH. 40% of the people on this board are fucking retards who can't think for themselves, 40% are shills and MAYBE 20% arn't that bad.

Of course you're gonna lose money if you follow Veeky Forums advice and chase the latest moon-mission. Invest in great companies with a strong competetive advantage, it's not that fucking hard you stupid idiot.

I've realized op... that no matter how smart fags here sound.... most are complete over hyped RETARDS.

Example coin goes up, autism starts increasing in stats. They start posting threads claiming moon, everyone gets in. They say GET IN NOW, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AT THIS PRICE AGAIN. Anons buy at ATH..... 2 seconds later it dips or crashes

Example $5 XLM (EOM), $100 ven (EOM), $100 ICX (EOM) etc (all doing horribly right now btw)

I can go on for ages, what i'm trying to say is. Do not listen to these fucking mongoloid bafoons. Come up with your own thoughts and theories. Biz is wrong 90% of the time.

Eth shills never left I see. You commie faggots saw Bitcoin explode, drank the Kool aid, and bought an altcoin based on hype because it was cheaper to buy.

Eth will always be cheaper to buy than Bitcoin because it's hot garbage

Hi I would like one blockchain implemented please.

You understand 99% of cryptocurrency consensus methods (blockchain, tangle, whatever the fuck, not XRP) require actual public decentralized node/networks? Otherwise you just have a centralized series of nodes basic oracle or mysql network.

Thats why you invest in crypto's that do have a use and are truly disruptive and have real companies lined up because it's better than what we already have. Example is syscoin.

But I totally agree most coins are absolute garbage and I only hold them for making money shortterm.

would eth mooning make erc20 tokens inherently more valuable or am I deluded?

things that have value will increase in value over time crypto is no different

>implying you can predict the volatility of a market complex as crypto

but less than 1% owns bitcoin
if everyone buy it it will be worth 1 million
why can't I be part of the one percent?
it's dipping right now because chinese killer whales are cashing out to celebrate the new year
pls take out a loan to buy sir

Bull. Here's why I think this way:

Tech bubble in the 90s popped at 3T.
Crypto market hit peak of around 900B this year.

Tech bubble was confined to the US with limited access, mostly institutional money with retail following.
Crypto is international with easy access to all. Currently it's mostly retail money with institutional money recently entering (Bitcoin futures).

We haven't even hit 1T yet, and the market is accessible to an enormous population. In addition the institutional pump hasn't even happened yet.

Compound this with:

1.) USD weakening due to economic competition with the yuan, including petro yuan contracts openly competing with petrodollar contracts

2.) Stock market bust cycle is due to occur, people tend to flock to store of value options during this time

3.) Use case cryptos for smart contract and blockchain ledgers haven't been adopted into mainstream business yet.

My opinion is that we've barely gotten started. The technology is fantastic, and by fantastic I mean it can save alot of money for organizations willing to use it. The decentralized aspect of crypto is what will push the envelope because by cutting out middlemen, you are cutting out the salaries/fees/profits that grab the money for keeping track of the ledger.

I don't care if people are going to hate on me for saying this, but we are still in the speculation phase. The infrastructure for smart contracts and IoT blockchain ledgers don't exist yet. When it starts entering the industry we're going to see what real exponential movement looks like, and the haters are going to eat their hats.

Why people want this to fail so badly is baffling to me. I don't know if they want to buy in cheaper or if they legitimately believe that blockchain ledgers and smart contracts are going to cease to exist.

All I really know for sure is that market creation like this only happens once in a lifetime. You can participate or you can watch from the sidelines.

agree

BTC the king will be 85k for next xmas

trips confirm faggggots

>Crypto market hit peak of around 900B this year.
Thats just BTC doing its thing though. Majority of the marketcap is because of BTC hitting near 20k

why does every fucking retard compare crypto to the tech bubble. THEY ARE ONLY RELATED AS IN "AN APPLE AND TOMATO ARE BOTH CONSIDERED A FRUIT". THEY ARE USED WIDELY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS.

you make a fruit tart with apple and pasta sauce with tomato.

yes, but in the end it's just money flowing in and out

Agreed. Reply of the day!

If you'd buy XRB and stop falling for FUD you'd be set, but you probably only invest in memes like turtle and shit huh

Oh well

Unironically this, I cannot fathom how people argue with this logic

Strap in boys, we're going to make

this is the correct answer/speculation
no you are a fucking douchebag if you are incapable of identifying parallels and similarities from other speculative markets such as the tech boom. History is unfolding in front of your eyes and your cynicism and lack of belief into blockchain technology is blinding you

What have you invested in?

You people don't get it do you?
The crypto market is slowly deflated by devaluating btc.
Alts may rise, they will not do much fiat-wise.
That way pressure will be taken off the crypto market while keeping people from panic selling.
We are treading water and shitcoins get justed finally.

CMT, OST, AMB, VEN, GVT

I'm investing in strong smallcaps because I need more profits to place in largecaps. VEN hardly counts as a small cap nowadays but it's due to moon in Feb.

I think supplychain coins are a solid use case for blockchain, which is why you see coins like VEN and WTC doing so well, aside from the enormous partnerships of VEN.

Because of that I will be distributing profits into Shipchain and EXIMchain when they enter the market. I don't know if they can compete with established coins but I can tell you that supply chain coins are hot items this year.

holy shit this is correct. we might make it i just have to remember to sell

what coins have you invested in plz

No XLM or TEl...

Hummmm

is ICX a good coin? it will do what you are talking about, banks, schools, vending machines, financial institutions, hospitals etc.

>The infrastructure for smart contracts and IoT blockchain ledgers don't exist yet. When it starts entering the industry we're going to see what real exponential movement looks like, and the haters are going to eat their hats.

I consider ICX a midcap. It's established, it will do well. I'm just looking at smallcaps for their growth potential. I believe that a smallcap with a solid team/strategy will grow at a faster rate than midcaps or largecaps. So when I find something I like with a small marketcap, I consider it more valuable than established coins due to its faster rate of return. Having an exit plan is where it gets tricky.

SOMETHING HAPPEN ALREADY FUCK

IM TIRED OF THIS BEAR MARKET

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

IM DOWN 70 FUCKING PERCENT

70 PERCENT!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM GANNA SELL MY BAGS, THIS IS THE END FOR ME, IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND MY WIFES SON

GOODBYE Veeky Forums

They get red envelopes filled with $$$ from their senpaitachi

Less useful.

What's happening is that the industry is restarting. So much of the wealth of the industry was based on btc speculation, whoever Satoshi is or was couldn't have expected what is going on. But we're entering a post-bitcoin crypto world. The bad news is that 2018 is going to be extremely painful for those who held their wealth from before from the btc fueled bonanza. Sell to fiat NOW if you haven't already cashed out.

Bitcoin will die and bch will probably die by association, all of shitty altcoins will just die, and even the useful coins will take a haircut (even eth and neo). The good news is that for all the people that lost the chance in say 2011 to get on bitcoin will have the chance to make the big fucking gains in 2019 onwards by buying up cheap fucking cryptos this year. As an industry it'll rise like a phoenix much larger than December of last year. We all have a second chance to be cryptocurrency billionaires... but the bitcoin bonanza already sailed. It's the dawn of a new era, whether we as community like it or not.

Spoken like a true nocoiner

Too late to sell
I'm sitting on 30% loss and waiting for a rally

I don't mean tokens that are literally just payment options but platforms like PFR WISH and BBT for example

Bitcoin bounces off 8800 and we head back into a bull. Everything follows in a mass panic buy!

Either niggertier reading comprehension or you gave up halfway through the post.

Payment coins are dragging down crypto's public image. The normie world is not interested in paying with crypto, at least not where I live (USA). The stereotype of crypto as nothing more than a "payment system" for obnoxious libertarian blowhards, criminals, survivalists, and comp-sci majors is delaying public awareness of all the other stuff blockchain is good for.
The entire "#paywithcrypto" campaign, etc, is counterproductive.

link

You're a real piece of shit you know. Go fuck off to reddit/irs

Bitcoin will remain kind around 10k...and when i say bitcoin i mean bch. Trips of truth and bitcoin oracle already confirmed. April 2018. It is known.

Yo send me ur bags before you do, psycho

Cryptos will fail for the same reason communism fails, (((they))) won't let it happen

Oy vey goy, read some history. The Jews were behind the Bolshevik revolution, dontchaknow.

Shut the fuck up commie kike

(((they))) are communist you red fuck. die.

/Thad

Communism was jewish, and now cultural Marxism is jewish. That phrase is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums, and that's something. If anything nationalism is what (((They))) don't allow.

It only took 12 years of natsoc to bring the worst economy of Europe that was crippled by corruption and hyper-inflation to a world super power that rattled the Establishment to its very core.

>It only took 12 years of natsoc to bring the worst economy of Europe that was crippled by corruption and hyper-inflation to a world super power that rattled the Establishment to its very core.

Yeah no shit, they enslaved how many millions of people to do it? Also that shitty third German attempt fucked up their country right after their faggot nazi leaders killed them selves out of shame.

> thinking natsoc is any different from communism for 99% of people

you realize both are severely authoritarian states, both of which would absolutely suck to live under. Technically the USSR became a superpower from a shithole with communism just like the nazis became powerful with natsoc, both of them only succeeded because they were able to force people to work and produce like fucking robots.

You should be grateful that the US is the model of the western world. You and the rest of the natsoc low iq retards are unappreciative of the freedoms we have

back to /pol/ or Veeky Forums retards
this is Veeky Forums

Bitcoin will slowly bleed its value into better tech
ETH will moon slowly with current network cap, fastly with implementation of a high throughput protocol
Alts will eventually approximate the price of their actual utility on a case by case basis
Like, you know, everything
Duh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD GOY JACOB GOOOOD GOOY

little cuck paid up to the kikes LMAO NOW PISS OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU LITTLE INSECT

>enslaved how many millions of people to do it
>remove the sole cause of all the problems, financially and socially, and magically the problems disappear
Woah user... you’re really making me think. Not a lot. Just a bit.

Turtle is going up and is showing no signs of slowing down, 10x gains by the end of the month!

That’s just patently false. They became a world superpower on sheer numbers alone and the fact that only half of their country was destroyed while all of the EU was decimated. And after that they stole nuke tech from the US which is the sole reason why they are in anyway relevant to this day. Is everyone on biz some retard ledditor now? Is there a cripplechan getaway for the old biz like there was for the old pol that I don’t know about? Seriously fucking tired of the leddit posting.

>communism is jewish

No it's not you dumbass piece of shit.
Have you ever travelled to a communist country before? Jews don't make a fucking dime in those conditions

>Alts will eventually approximate the price of their actual utility on a case by case basis

So, pretty much zero until 5 years from now