Internet Node Token

So it seems that a pre mainnet launch pump is not happening.
If the conference proves to the world that this is a legitimate project, do you believe we will see some gains?

inb4 some pajeet posts the fud copy pasta for INT. --> all those points were refuted so stfu

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xf278c1ca969095ffddded020290cf8b5c424ace2
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xfAE4Ee59CDd86e3Be9e8b90b53AA866327D7c090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

selfbump

Only if we get confirmation of Huawei or whatever partnership

>all those points were refuted

No they weren't

fomo will kick in after mainnet if its a legit project
otherwise it will die instantly

maybe a mini dump or pump tomorrow, who cares

If you honestly think the big names behind this would ruin the reputation with a scam you are insane. how the fuck could anyone believe the fud for this coin is beyond me. This is WTC all over again. A shitload of fud for a month, then the team clears everything up and shit moons.

Get on the ride or fud on the side, i could care less

>So it seems that a pre mainnet launch pump is not happening.
There was never supposed to be one. Too many unknown factors concerning the supply, robustness of the mainnet, partnerships etc. This is not a typical buy the rumour sell the news because no one has any idea what it is that they will actually present.

>If the conference proves to the world that this is a legitimate project, do you believe we will see some gains?
Gains will be certain, but how large and how well the price will hold after the initial rush remain to be seen. There are numerous ways this can play which depend on the substance of their presentation. Confirmed partnerships, information about the utilization of the supply and a clear, technically detailed roadmap would bode well for the future.

>inb4 some pajeet posts the fud copy pasta for INT. --> all those points were refuted so stfu
I am a holder myself, but if you seriously believe that FUD concerning the partnerships and supply is unfounded you are either delusional or intellectually dishonest.

Everything hinges on the upcoming conference. For your own sake, do not downplay the immense risk you will undertake if you choose to hold.

>everytime
>Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

REEEEEE ANGRY WOJAK, WHY DEPOSITS NOT WORKING ON ETHERDELTA?!

>all those points were refuted so stfu
No they weren't pajeet

hahaha scamcoin

Neck yourself fucking faggotniggers.

Just another poor street shitters looking for some cheap coins. We believe in the project and it's team. I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say if this is a scam then it's one of the best to date. You don't hold a conference inviting CEO's of all walks of life and scam everyone you blistering pajeet. One of the largest crypto platforms doesn't run promotions for you. Nor does a large company's CEO publicly back you when he has major partnerships like Huawei on the line. You think Roy Li is dumb enough to put his name on a scam when it could impact his company and partnerships? Especially in China.. come on you dumpster cuck.. Sell your bottled street shit somewhere else.

Look at this you dumb pajeet

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

every int thread

Not priced in because no one knows if the conference should be priced-in

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a - INT Total Token Holders: 15019

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xf278c1ca969095ffddded020290cf8b5c424ace2 - RUFF Total Token Holders: 3366

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940 - IOTC Total Token Holders: 3212

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xfAE4Ee59CDd86e3Be9e8b90b53AA866327D7c090 - CPChain Total Token Holders: 974

>>literally just got JUST'd
>>literally drink cyanide you street shitter

have fun with your non existing partnerships

>all those points were refuted so stfu

Can somebody refute these points for me cause I missed that the last 20 times they were 'refuted.'

>Real coin supply is 250M instead of 150M on CMC

>No confirmation on partnerships with Microsoft, IBM, Huawei

>Reason for having 85%, oh wait, I guess that's 75% of coins outside circulation

You can just copy paste the answers for me, I'll wait.

Thread getting burried in 1...2...3...

These pajeets have no facts so they hide

The supply being wrongly listed on cmc is not the responsability of INT, they clearly state on their website, reddit and telegram group what the correct supply is. It's even the first thing you see.
Why you expect people to take you srsly after you demonstrate you're to fucking stupid to do the slightest bit of research is beyond me

As for the partnerships, it's true that these are unconfirmed. Nothing out of the ordinary in crypto and if we labeled every coin with unconfirmed partnerships a scam there wouldn't be much left.
Again you demonstrate that you have little knowledge on crypto in general.

They unironically were I saw it happen the first two/three threads it was posted. I'm just not autistic enough to save the rebuttals unfortunately. And I don't care enough to go out of my way into archives if there are any to look for them.

as this user demonstrated:
its not unusual to have a circulation divided like this. While it is on the low side of circulating supply it is nothing out of the ordinary.

There you have it, all your points were discussed, and while they are not completely unfounded, they rather prove something else.

You, with your 2 weeks experience in crypto, are not qualified to make any statements on the validity of a project.

I have posted these same point on biz 10-20 times, yet you newfags seem to be unable to read and keep comming back with the same fud.

Don't buy it please

If the coin supply expands, the price goes down. If the coin supply isn't an issue, then they should work with reputable sources of this information and correct it.

If the circulating supply is 250M, then either the price of the coin is wrong, or the market cap is wrong. This is an enormous red flag and you're being intellectually dishonest for writing it off.

I only invest in coins that have confirmed partnerships. If you want to let your money ride on hot air, go ahead. But there's nothing to substantiate those claims and they are false advertising until they are confirmed.

anyone invested in this knows the supply is wrongly listed on CMC. Therefore the marketcap is wrong.

Good point, so don't invest in it. you can buy it when it hits 2 dollar

I sold my 33k INT, too risky for now.

you held untill now but then sold 10 hours before mainnet launch?
you just don't deserve to be rich

they released a new website today, why would they bother if it was a scam?

the newfags really ruined biz

>console warrior faggotry in every INT/ITC thread

I sold it before and I got good gains.
The project is really obscure and I don't want to make a x10 in 1 year, I can do that faster.

You did great move.

i can smell the curry through the screen.

I think in few months you will be posting suicide threads here. How you lost it all in the great scam

It blows my mind how this fucking poonigger is in every single int thread every time
If you put half as much effort into building toilets for your local community as you do for fudding int you’d be prime minister of india by now

I dont think it's a scam. I just think there is no big profits to take from it. At least on short term. Nothing revolutionary.

>If you put half as much effort into building toilets for your local community as you do for fudding int you’d be prime minister of india by now

>not holding both

also buy ATN, it is the superior AI coin and is blowing BTO the fuck out

Yeah think I made a mistake with this coin. Got in at 50c then bout 4x as much at $1

Supply is 250m... I’m just not sure it should have it’s current price at that supply given that until later today it’s essentially vapourware. I guess that could describe most projects in the top100 though.

Lost 2ETH currently, biggest mistake to date. By the end of today I’ll either have lost slightly less ETH or it’ll be a total write off