YOU ARE NOT SMART MONEY, WHY ARE NOT REALIZING

YOU ARE NOT SMART MONEY, WHY ARE NOT REALIZING

RIDE THIS FUCKING TRAIN YOU Veeky ForumsTARDS

>dumb celebrities are investing in crypto
>wow, they're early adopters like me

by that logic wouldnt we be in the media attention phase then

that was last year
you know where eth, btc, ltc, xrp and xmr all did 1000%

We need a new meme chart, this one doesn't work anymore.

Its over we all know it, every jackass knows about this shit now. Lets wait a few years and go at it again once its bled out.

i see this stupid shit every month. pic related.
>but it's really different this time!

Why do you care enough to come here every day and post this? I honestly don't get it.

there's one every day.

here, have a nujak

>meme chart
Sage
Almost as bad as meme lines

this is not the bubble burst yet but many people are unironically believing they are early adopters. I'm cashing out everything this year.

Can you point out when the institutional investors phase took place at? The industry is barely even starting to adopt blockchain and crypto in their products and solutions. This is still early, possibly before the first sell of.

the adoption and the fucking price cycles are not the fucking same. OP is the real biz tard.

The only people around me in crypto are people that were already in crypto before me, and people I told to get into it.

It's fringe as fuck

there is a huge learning curve in crypto for most normal people. the steps are:
1) making the decision to even open a coinbase account
2) figuring out where to even look to track your investments besides the coinbase app
3) figure out what a wallet is and how to transfer coins without fucking up
4) figure out where to even find other coins and tokens that exist
5) figure out which of the thousands of coins and tokens are worth putting money in
6) figure out how to purchase alt coins using non-fiat pairs
7) figure out how to hold these altcoins because you can't just use coinbase
8) figuring out how to track each coin's development and news without getting fudded to death

each step is harder than the one before for people who don't sit around Veeky Forums all day. if you guys think the crypto market is saturated you are dumb as fuck

Hey look it's denial

you dumb as fuck bro

>many people are unironically believing they are early adopters.

This depends on what you're buying to be honest. And, specifically on 2 factors:

1. On the potential market the token/coin has.
2. On the marketcap it has right now.

Let's use a random shitcoin as example (DeepOnion = "An anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network".)
It's in rank 295 right now with a marketcap of 33M.
Let's say it becomes the most popular currency to make private transactions in the future.
(Obviously it would not replace fiat currency because of it's privacy and it would probably be used mainly for illegal actions).
Then it could achieve "at least" the XMR marketcap, which is around 4.3B right now.
And if it keeps growing to what it's trying to achieve, then it should probably go much much higher.
That means at least a 100x or more.

Why would anyone else get in now? Anyone with half a brain realizes that it won’t go up in value forever just because you want it to.

>Gives counterargument
>You're just in denial goy, this is the first sign! Sell all of your bitcoins to me for RIPPIN RIPPLE!

>Dude my sister knows about crypto, and my butcher, and my super retarded boss. This is the beginning of the end for central banks!

We're in an odd mix of bear trap, and media awareness now if we're going by the meme chart. So somewhere in early mania phase i guess. There's no real timeframe for this desu, the majority of normalfags are still just feeling it out.

You don’t realize that you are a normalfag. Veeky Forums hasn’t been the secret clubhouse for years now.

I don't know why people focus so much on that meme chart.
Why should a bubble follow up that pattern exactly?
It's incredibly stupid and annoys me. Even if we're in a bubble, adjusting the btc chart and making it fit to the bubble one is retarded.

>that well-researched and widely accepted bubble chart is bull shit. Instead, you need to look at this double invex head and teacup meme line that shows crypto is going to moon!

you need to look at the total crypto market chart, not just the bitcoin chart you dweeb

While it's definitely now what it used to be, it's still no normie paradise. All i'm saying is that the general public is aware of bitcoin, but not much else about crypto. Of those that know about it even fewer have put anything in, and generally not very much.

Cause it gets them yous.

What the fuck are you talking about? did you read what I said retard?
I never even said crypto is going to moon.
I'm talking specifically about the meme chart.

Basically this

If you didn't buy BTC before the Bitcoin cash fork then you never were a part of the Smart money/ Institutional investors phase.

ETHEREUM MOONING YOU BITCHES

Yesterday I spent the day selling LBC, spoke with the people who weren't customers, only one has even heard of BTC and didn't actually know what it was. Just because we're immersed doesn't mean it's actually common.

Shhhhhh

If everyone jumps off btc to ETH at once BTC will crash and fuck up the moon.

The problem with nocoiners is that they post this graph precisely because they are nocoiners and want this to fail (or else they missed on free money).

stay poor faggot you dont deserve real gains.

This is going to go lower than 10k. I remember feeling the exact same way last week and even fomod back in only to lose money.

We are currently in capitulation phase. We need a good solid despair.

>mfw I don't give a fuck and I put more money into it every week and I'm 100% into ETH

you can kill yourself anytime anyway, why not take the risk

Post a stupider chart. Protip you can't

>Why should a bubble follow up that pattern exactly?
Because people will always be people. The stages of a bubble follow the will of the masses. It starts with a few insiders that push the price up. Some of them become nervous since they think their asset won't reach mass adoption (bear trap). The rest sees the drop-off and buys the dip, which leads to an even higher rise. The media finds out about it and brings it to the masses. Everyone and their grandma think they are 'early adopters' and will be rich with this new thing only they know about (lead up to new paradigm). Market cap becomes too high to sustain and quickly drops off. People realize they should just take off with the profits they made while others think it's just a correction (bull trap). Many people bought in at the top and want to sell once they break even. We return to normal and people start selling. This sets off a tidal wave of everyone panicking. One by one people realize that we're not going up anymore. They sell, which leads to more selling, which leads to even more selling, until everyone but a few bagholders sold.

The masses have been burnt by now. The fad is over. In most cases this is it for the asset, but in crypto we learned that this just leads to another stealth phase. Might take months, might take years. But this is how a bubble works. Because it operates on the psychological behavior of every human. It's simple herd behavior. It happened every time and it will happen every time there's a new get-rich-quick scheme. And most of the time these schemes are dead in the water as soon as the masses have been burnt once. Since the bubble only happened because they got in, and now they won't get in anymore, the asset is just dead. But since crypto will be around for a long time we'll probably get another bubble soon-ish.

Yup the last month saw the ENTIRITY of institutional and mainstream public money coming into crypto it's impossible for anymore to come in. Neck yourself OP.

Crypto needs a massive purge to get rid of all the nucoiners. A drop to 1k would be perfect, but the inevitable descent to 5k is not bad either

This, I'd honestly prefer a world where I was able to buy everything with ETH than my local currency, if you don't believe in crypto this game isn't for you.

then why don't you just fucking leave this board? lol...people had the same exact consensus as you a few years ago then look at what happened

I think BTC will go lower, for now it shows good support on 9.6k, plus the marketcap of this industry isn't in the trillions yet which is a good sign.

The real problem though is that certain coins need to die or bleed out to their real value.

>Tron
>ADA
>ICX
>Ripple
>EOS
>OmiseGo

Just to mention a few. The point is that tokens come overvalued on an exchange and then get pumped even more instead of going 1,5-2x on exchange to where their true value is accordingly to the ICO and slowly grow organically with the development of the platforms/projects/dapps. Which isn't happening.

This market needs to bleed a lot so it becomes attractive to enter again, right now except for BTC, ETH and LTC everything is unnatractive as fuck.

Plus I think whales want BTC dominance to go up again, aslong as alts bleed that will slowly but surely happen

>꧁Anonymous꧂

neo-Veeky Forums is real isn't it?

meme lines
It's simple, every time Bitcorn goes down and breaks the support line

Get rid of the old chart and draw your lines lower, it'll always work out

TA can always look correct once things already occurred faggot

I just use play money and hope for the best. I need to learn how to short it seems to be the only way to make money in this market for now.

>that retarded ass trip

I WANT TO SELL SO BAD

it's okay user
>let him have hope

>and thats when everyone let the sensible comment be lost in the shitstorm

We are in a bear trap dumbass.

The left is ETH
The right is Buttcoin.

institutionns just got in tho

Holy shit are normies really that retarded they can’t learn all that from a single YouTube video?

When I stop seeing these bubble threads at least once a day, that's when I'm cashing out

>well researched
OK user show me that "research".

we're not in the "smart money" phase, we're in the "public" phase, near the bottom between media attention and enthusiasm.

still a lot of money to be made, will be in the trillion dollar mcap by EOY

Now it really looks somewhere between complacency and anxiety, to be honest

that's exactly where we are

This.

this
we're in the bear trap

>complacency and anxiety
I'll take that if it means BTC floor is $9k

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

I bought at $20,000 and I'm still hodling and not going to sell. It's going to $1,000,000 by the end of this year.

Look at the god damn graph. Use you damn eyeballs you fucking moron. LOOK AT THE GRAPH!! ITS RIGHT THERE!! Zoom out to 1 day candlesticks.

LOOK AT IT!!! We are almost in capitulation. ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS. JUST LOOK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How the fuck can people be so damn blind that they refuse to even look at obvious details like this. Its insane.

That doesn't even make any sense.

I'm looking, though.

When you zoom out, look at the tiny bumps of the past.
Now, zoom in on one of those tiny bumps.
That tiny bump will become huge, just like the chart looks today.
Now imagine today's chart, but as the tiny bump.
You're good to go now.
Nothing to worry about, friend.

This is true and I don't think a lot of people realise this. Most of my friends have went to University and would be relatively smart people. A lot of them have heard about crypto and want to invest but are put off by the process of everything. Yea it seems simple to us but most normal people are too lazy to take all the steps necessary to invest in crypto.

The same reason people buy apple and Google stocks idiot. Do you think they call themselves early adopters? Or investors you FUD rucker

Invest in tulips NOW

> Crypto is difficult to learn
> Shitcoins everywhere - it is a convoluted mess of scammers

This is seriously your reason for it NOT being a bubble?

makes me thunk

Its anons like you that keeps me coming back even with faggots like op

....yes....
you are seriously confused if you think we are anywhere close to market saturation let alone mass adoption. look at the number of wallets for any ERC20 token. there about half a million for OMG and 50k for BAT. if you think this is a saturated market, you should give up everything in finance or trading or econ because this isn't the hobby for you.

not to mention if its a bubble, its a tiny little fucker at $800 billion.

Okay, okay, I got it. The speculative market is not yet saturated, and there is mass adoption of crypto trading ahead, and there will be crowds of normies buying bitcoin with the expectation of getting rich. Alright.

What is the value of a bubble ?
5 Btc owner.

if that's all you can take away from my post, just leave biz. there is nothing you can gain here.

the point is that as certain tokens and technologies mature, i will look back on your claims that a token with 50k wallets is completely saturated and laugh. your only argument is a meme chart. i actually look at user growth and adoption rates, two things that seem to go over your head.

smart money is a meme

>except to buy some more

Tulips to the moon in 2k18.
We're not anywhere near a bubble

Not sure mate, just pointing out that this is much smaller than past bubbles at this point.

This. Crypto is just starting out. It still has little to no use case in everyday life. It will have a use case in everyday life after x amount of time. It depends how fast the technological developments go and how fast we (and companies/governments) are to adopt those into our life. Once it's installed into our daily lives that currency (impossible to predict which one(s) that will be) will have a magnitude of a lot more value than it has today. Like, a shit ton more than now. Crypto is going to be the new money. It's like the transformation from trading to money. Money then become FIAT and now FIAT currencies are going to be slowly but steadily replaced by crypto currencies. I mean FIAT is just inferior to crypto so it will only be a matter of time. This era is your opportunity user. We are all going to make it.

Aye

I can cherry pick chart periods as well

This. Two of my friends have now approached me asking how to buy bitcoin and “Etherium coins”. Shit’s dead for a while

They can but then bitconnect happens because YouTube is the greatest source of information outside of the white house.

Boring post

Think of something new.

What’s that a chart of cherry picking user?

>log scale
actually kill yourself

What's wrong with OMG?

>muh skeatboerd
he doesn't know, he's pretty obviously retarded.

LMAO. 2014? 4 years ago? When Mt. Gox collapsed? You are dumb as fuck.

Log scale shows percentage gains. Sorry this concept is too confusing for you. Try harder.