Post fake news through bloomberg article

>post fake news through bloomberg article
>crash crypto market
>edit your fake news
>receive massive backlash
>cry... sexism??

the absolute state of the leftist media

bump for jail time for this (((journalist)))

>a kike is called out for kikery
>doubling down and trying to cash in a pussy pass he stole from a dead girl
Masturbating robots and underground roller coasters are too good for jews. Next holocaust, let's just try bullets. And no skipping the line for the death chamber because you had to be send to the hospital with the flu.

They must all be destroyed

blame the panic sellers.

how can you, they panic sold on fake news

blame the fake news

this can't be real. what a humongous retard

Back to pol you low iq inbred virgin

You get used to it. What you don't get used to is the unapologetic leddit trash flooding this board making excuses for kikes and niggers. Literally been here for a year and the first time I've ever heard the mention of pol in any way was the last few months when they came in. Can't wait to gas the lugenpresse and their minions.

>kike media kneecaps bitcoin every time it's about to make a recovery with fake news
>being ok with kikes routinely fucking up your money with deliberate fake reporting
>6 months from now more fake news continues
>bitcoin doesn't go anywhere
>bro lol panic sellers lol
Kill yourself.

soyboy detected

bug man detected

Hey look its this faggot again

faggot detected

Thats a strange defense lmao

Nice dadbod, old man

he's Roman Catholic, not jew.

I think you're built fat. You should go for the Most aestetic musculature - Ottormode.

Faggot detected

Into the oven, Schlomo.

I dindu nuffin.. Stupid nigger should be lynched.

Nice argument you got there Rabbi

Soy, I have a place in line for you to visit my oven.

Oh wow a whole year. The reason there's complaints about /pol/ is because a lot of the newfags came from /pol/ and are posting like they're still on that board instead of Veeky Forums. Now gtfo newfag.

looking good man
also what kind of knife is that? Kershaw cryo?

is that even allowed? How the fuck is he allowed to use feminism while being a man wtf? So next time someone calls me a retard I'll jsut go " I can't imagine the sort of abuse I'd be getting If I was a woman right now, you called me a retard what are you gonna call me a cunt next? Are you gonna tell me to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich? You fucking sexist basatard? "

>the guy doesent know how much money some people in this game have and they are NEETS with unlimited time
guy has seen nothing yet

seriously what kind of argument is this kike trying to make

>backed into corner as leftist mediacuck
>only debate skills involve adhominom
>begin screaming racism/sexism/nazi regardless of situation

A year on this board. I've been on Veeky Forums as a whole for 12 years. Seriously, consider suicide. Veeky Forums has been using nigger and loving Hitler since it's inception, whether or not it started out as ironic and turned serious is irrelevant. Seriously, how the fuck can you be here for one month and think you blend in at all? How do you not understand what a fucking retard you look like when you say blatantly wrong, leddit tier bullshit? Why do you think you wouldn't get called out on it? The lingo on this board has always been the same because it's no different than any other board since the beginning, dumbass.