PoWH

Is the original still good to buy? the volume seems to be slow. Lets get this shit going, I wanna make some money

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin69.com/index2.html
etherscan.io/address/0xe923dd860176d3ef69d7852257cc773900807f7c
powhcoin.com/index2.html
powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
powhshadow.com
twitter.com/PoWHCoin/status/958536719623737344
etherscan.io/address/0xA7CA36F7273D4d38fc2aEC5A454C497F86728a7A
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
powhcoin.com
powhchart.com/
powhcoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beetter to get into pajeetcoin.xyz it's ground floor buy buy buy

nah phuck these incompetents pajeets

Fuck yeah, dude! OG only though, not the scam clones. Be careful.

A guy in UBC (University of British Columbia) even gave a presentation today in a class about PoWH. People seemed interested and claimed they'd be buying in after classes today. We'll see.

woah lad do we go to the same uni? also heard that around campus today

theres volume at powhcoin69.com/index2.html

Doubled in the OG PoWH sold and then made 1.3 in Powhcoin3 at the moment still in this.

When I hit x2 on this also will bail out and re-invest on Binance in Shitcons.

I think a lot will jump form the OG PoWH into PowH3 and at the moment the OG is at :Current Contract Balance: 1011

& PoWH3 is only at Current Contract
Balance:15.965374293308765 ETH

So if PoWH3 goes even to half of the OG it'll be a nice profit.

don't fall for scams

fuck off scam shiljeet

be warned EXIT SCAM

you better check out 69. was at 3 eth today and now its at 10. tons of buyers etherscan.io/address/0xe923dd860176d3ef69d7852257cc773900807f7c

A whole 7 ETH. Fuckkk me.

Robson Square?!
CPSC 221?! That'd be fucking nuts.

>was at 3 eth today and now its at 10.
>tons of buyers
>15ETH in contract

the thing is what, 3 days old?

you are litterally at the very bottom of the ground floor. This is as grounded as we're gonna get. Now it's time to shil shil shill and get those normie $$$

what did he had to say about it?>

it have volume so im in. go with the wave not against

WE'RE GETTING THIS TO 2500 ETH
THE TRAIN HAS JUST STARTED

weak hands are selling.. tasty div

Posting original PoWHCoin:

powhcoin.com/index2.html

ETH Balance Graph

Contract transactions:
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Dont' fall for scams.

Let's shill this.

I hope it crashes real good this time.

The same devs just released PoWHShadow

get the fuck in here anons
powhshadow.com

proof: twitter.com/PoWHCoin/status/958536719623737344

This is probably fake and EXIT SCAM, fuck off pajeet street shitter.

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS OG POWHCOIN
powhcoin.com/index2.html

ETH CURRENT BALANCE
>pic related

CONTRACT ADDRESS
0xA7CA36F7273D4d38fc2aEC5A454C497F86728a7A
etherscan.io/address/0xA7CA36F7273D4d38fc2aEC5A454C497F86728a7A

Nothing that anyone here doesn't already know. Explained how it works. Explained how it is but isn't a pyramid scheme. Discussing real life applications for smart contracts.

It's a class about algorithms. So the students who had never heard of it seemed to be eating it up.

There class is about algorithms

>contract address

fuck off dirty pajeet
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html

69 at 19 eth now lmao still going. gotta adapt or perish..

Also, the class is mostly Asians. And poor students. They hear: math and algorithms making them money without doing anything. They were pretty much salivating.

However, I'm guessing it'll be a few hours before they get to a computer and check it out.

dipping now. buy at new low.

This one is the best one right now.

The guy behind it is just rough quick translations of the base material and putting it up on the site.

Not sure wether Koreans are actually buying, but at least it's a credible inovation that is making other people buy in. Apparently Russian is the next one up.

2.2 ETH, contract is carbon copy of the original... seems legit?

pajeetcoin.xyz

PoWHCoin4 almost at 2 eth!

do not listen to this

THERE ARE NO FORKS RELEASED
THIS IS THE POWH OFFICIAL DISCORD
/channels/407288298193551401/407290576313253895

will see how much it dips, I hope it crashes heavily and then again restarts itself

but If everyone has "just hodl" directions, this is gona be hard

UBC rep, glad to see some more of us here

thats not how you send invites on discord

die panjeet scammer

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
THE CLONES ARE RIGGED
USE THE ORIGINAL
>powhcoin.com
>no numbers
>no 's' at the end
>not a different name
OG POWH IS WHERE IS AT

Oh shit they're going to try rewriting jochen's glorious code
When they tried to change one thing they permanently locked up 800 ETH
What the fuck kind of damage will they do rewriting the whole thing?
Just leave jochen's original perfect code alone and let the pyramid grow

some whale lost 230 ETH while he was "testing" unknowingly their new dev fork, the devs are a liability at this point

still getting dividends on my original PoWH. Shadow and pyr are proof the original is best, dont get JUST'd yall just buy original.

FAKE AND GAY

whats the discord invite

BUT PAJEET.XYZ COIN IS GUNNA MOON FIRST

Better looking graph + prices
powhchart.com/

fuck off pajeet

Original one is working fine

powhcoin.com/

Seems like they are ramping up the language selection.

dips incoming because pajeets are pulling their money out to put them in scam clones.

let the dividend flow through you.

This won't make us much money until reddit, until then we are taking money off ourselves
hold faggots, shill this to reddit

But they use google translate like poor pajeet so no one can really understand them.
OG powhcoin should hire translators to expand their coverage tho.

more like normans getting scared of the constant ETH balance

You need to be banned for spreading scams like this

thanks bro

funny how many idiots fundamentally miss the point of this.
everyone makes money except for the weak handed. if you play the highs and lows perfectly you make the most money, but if you just hold you get those crunchy dividends

100% yes

every one is cashing out
get out now its over

Holy shit PoWH69 is popping off

/Wink

+1 for 69, it has korean translation and thats where the crypto money lies

its fucking google translated you retard. Would you buy in if a website had broken english?

> Buy Now Coin Afraid of Docile Hand gestures! World's first Scam Ponzi! Get Rich Now!!

Same here at the University of Delhi. This shit is going viral so hard

>bitconnect

fuding much are you?
i speak korean and no its not google translate

powhcoin69 is winning

pathetic, get lost scammer

not too late to get in little boy

I eat 50 ETH for lunch faggot

powhcoin 69 is a scam, doesnt let you cash out. stay away.

i just cashed out no problemo

dude i'm literally 100% korean so you can fuck off to your street toilet pajeet.

First of all referring to a crypto as 동전 is just wrong. A clear sign that you translated coin/token through google translate.

The second bullet point doesn't make sense because of the literal translation. It says
> "If you are holding a backpack, refer to string kit page."

The third bullet point also makes similar mistakes including words like 개인 퇴출 계획 (individual exit plan) and 함수 (mathematical function).

ignore bro, scammers are retards

clone scammers please fuck off of biz and never come back

trust me
ethconnectx

Say goodbye to your ETH

reminder to everyone to only use the original

powhcoin.com/

Only Strong Hands Build Pyramids
powhcoin.com/
OG only. OG forever.

>Say goodbye to your ETH
just how, brainlet spotted

ah the reply was to the scammer, sure trusting to OG only

these panjeet scammers, f. geezus christ instead of uniting here and shilling for the same great thing they are going to undermine and scam on PoWH further deterring our gains

Retards.

You guys do know that the POWH devs tried to fuck everyone by releasing v2 only 4 days later. And their dumbasses can’t even do it correctly.

You’d have to be a fucking brainlet to give these guys your money.

the worst breed, that's even lower than corrupted investigative reporter

it was mentioned before the devs are a liability at this point

Also, you do know that this shit is being replaced by a better system very soon, right? I’d be very cautious and watch the order book. Soon POWH will be nothing but the past. Bigger and better things will come. Don’t believe me? Wait on it.

Yeah I’m reiterating the fact that these fucks tried to screw everyone over and they still want to support. fucking terrible.

you are going to have a hard time convincing ppl it's not a scam, what's the problem with current PoWH? Why the fuck do we need another new version? (I'm smelling something -230 ETH)

I'm not giving my money to anyone but to the ethereum network you retard.

Also if you don't know how to read code in 2018 you are a brainlet hahaha

That -230 eth was lost because the same POWH devs fucked up and let greed get to them. POWH devs are responsible for trying to shadowfuck you all. In all honesty, keep an eye on the new Veeky Forums posts today. Like I said, don’t believe me? Wait on it

Tired of greedy and incompetent devs.

Someone needs to create a new website that interacts with this PoWH contract, and it needs to be promoted as the official website. That's the only way to take this back from the retard devs who are set on destroying OG PoWH at any cost. They have received massive negative feedback about their intentions to keep creating new projects, and are pushing forward with them regardless. (They are butthurt that OG PoWH got so big because they sold near the beginning because they thought it would fail, so now they aren't getting rich off of it anymore.) They will destroy this coin, they hate it and are bitter. This needs to be moved to a website away from the devs and it needs to be promoted as the true OG PoWH website.

imagine being that retarded testing something devs released hungover after party with 230 ETH, fucking hilarious

Thank you, user. I hope people will realize this

The devs are retards and don't know how glorious their original creation is. No amount of mismanagement or clones can stop POWH now

The problem is the devs. They are creating new versions and are going to put them on their website, which destroys the original. When shadow was released, 30% of OG PoWH's value was instantly wiped out. They see this and they don't fucking care.

Oh you don't understand. They took 30% of the value away immediately, and that 400 ETH from the original is gone forever. They also had their tweets showing on the main page, saying "NOBODY CAN WITHDRAW SORRY", and it looked like they were talking about the original PoWH, so everybody coming to invest got scared away. This thing would have been through the roof by now, but the devs are doing everything they can to kill it.

How do we do this and cut the idiot devs out?

Hell yes, fresh territory with a sweet ground floor!

30% of value was wiped, then it went straight back up to where it was at before. Anybody who held through the shadowfork made good dividends. Also, the 232 eth whale that lost on shadowfork pulled it directly out of OG PoWH.

I do agree we need a new website to interact with smart contract, as well as new social media, tutorials on how to interact with smart contract directly, etc.

And BTW, those tweets are still up. They probably scare away alot of investors. They were told about the tweets and left them up anyway. It's intentional.