Do you hate free money?

Etc 1:1 airdrop with Callisto on March 5. Volume up 10x since November. Is biz going to buy in now, or wait a couple of weeks to fomo in?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/january-dev-update-commonwealth/404
activityw.yeefoundation.com/yeeactivity/invite?u=NTE4NTQ2MDM3
drive.google.com/file/d/16sW_0YajCedBdLvr9jmgJqE9L-SzuYKq/view
activityw.yeefoundation.com/yeeactivity/invite?u=NTI0MDQ0ODkx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is callisto

Delete this. Biz doesnt deserve this and they wouldn't give a shit anyway because its not a fucking pump and dump scam coin.

^you gna change your IP again and shill a third time?

I don't ahte free money, that's why I collect free TOKENS. There is a nice YEE airdrop at the moment:

Check it out:

activityw.yeefoundation.com/yeeactivity/invite?u=NTE4NTQ2MDM3

It's a new coin coming out. Initial distribution will be through ETC via a 1:1 airdrop. Callisto uses a cold staking protocol to encourage people to hold the coin in wallets instead of trading. ETC could easily pull a 10x before March. Seems like people haven't caught on to this yet.

Here's the whitepaper: drive.google.com/file/d/16sW_0YajCedBdLvr9jmgJqE9L-SzuYKq/view

At most this could 2x BORING

How do I recieve this airdrop? All my ETC is on binance, should I move it to MEW or my Nano Ledger?

Ah yes, the birth of another shitcoin via a eth fork shitcoin.

technically eth is the hardfork shitcoin

Yeah pretty cool, but nobody really care about a shitty airdrop of a shitty fork.

activityw.yeefoundation.com/yeeactivity/invite?u=NTI0MDQ0ODkx

Gibeeee toke nigger

Lmao looks like you called it user

Wasn't me, but don't worry. I won't post this here again. You fucking pajeets never want to be the smart money on anything.

Plus the 1:1 airdrop. So 4x at least. Have fun chasing your 10000000x moon mission

Check their website. But having your eth on classic ether wallet will trigger an automatic airdrop

Amazes me people still don't know this.

Well not really

what if I leave it on binance?

It will still get sent but it will drop it to binance wallet. Not your personal one. So you either organise something with your exchange to get it, or just use the method i listed before

And if you create a classic ether wallet, save the fucking key for it somewhere secure. Dont lose that shit senpai

all the miners are switching to ETC once Ethereum goes POS
just friendly reminder if you didn't buy in yet

Fuck this coin

Delete this thread. Veeky Forums does not care for real crypto. It only chases shit coins like turtle coin or bazinga as. The potential of etc and Callisto must not be revealed to these pajeets