How's that e-coin thing going, son?

how's that e-coin thing going, son?

> Dad plz don't leave us again '_'

>user don't you think it's time for a job now

Hi Dad. What are you doing at my house? I told you nicely just call before you arrive so I can stash my dolls.

Dad: Look I came to ask you can you give me one doll please I am tired of your mum.

Me: Here take this 12000$ and don't ask me that again. I love them.

Every single time I talk to anyone.
But especially my dad.

What the hell are our options. I literally am about to owe $500k to the IRS and I've literally lost all of my gains. Is this truly the massive waves of suicides that is going to take out the rest of us? I mean we're all white. They want us all to commit suicide so the black man can take the women we would have had with those massive gains.

> I literally am about to owe $500k to the IRS and I've literally lost all of my gains.
what? xD

What the fuck happened? Explain so I can avoid this.

blame the kikes imo
Market manipulation as well as media FUD
Fucking hell

T-this happens every J-january dad

Dad will you kick out all these guys mom keeps bringing home? Why are you a cuck? I'm almost to the moon. When I get there I'm leaving and never coming back.

my dad just constantly emails me mainstream media fud

"I think its time to sell user"

he told me to sell at when i was at

the entire year spamming me fud, some people do not want to see you succeed and its sad

kek those eyebrows

ARE YA WINNIN' SON?!

Dad why do we sleep in hotels? We're not Craig Grant you know.

My dad lost a leg working at a factory (coil fell on top of him) and the people he worked for went to extreme lengths to try to bail on dropping any money on him. He's always encouraged me to be my own boss and he was probably happier than me when we talked about my gains in December. When it's shitty I just tell him and he asks me to remember what I had a year ago. I'm really shitty talking to women but I keep trying because I know he wants grandchildren.

He wants to fuck you

IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF LOVE

Really good daddy. Now come over here and let me help you blow off some steam. :3

Been hearing that since i was 17.
Started selling shit on the internet 15 years ago, always had good money but always reinvested into more merchandise.
Got a load of merchandise, no warehouse so i used to keep the boxes in my room, my parents said "throw away all that shit, is not fucking selling!"
Im like "what? If i sell something i have to restock, thats how it works, otherwise walmart would be empty."

Years later, i dump my gf, start traveling the world, fuck prostitutes every country i visit, pretty much completing all my bucket list, now my parents cant fucking say a word.

I must add that:
>I have no car
>i have no house
nothing but traveling, fucking and getting drunk

Why didn't you pay your taxes user? I know everyone hates paying taxes. But don't forget what a country provides you. The fact you're able to read and write and browse the internet is priceless. Why not forward some of your gains to your government as a "thank you for giving me the ability to make so much money."

At least that's how I like to look at it. Pay your taxes anons.

"I'm a millionaire but I still have to live with you because no one will take my play money yet"

And is it worth it? The loner life?
Dont you feel like a degenerate?

good but when can we move out of this hotel?

>Doesn't pay taxes
>I-i-it's w-w-white genocide that I made terrible life decisions putting everything into my monopoly money
You were never going to reproduce anyways. Be sure to formally disown your parents before you off yourself so they don't get stuck with your debt.

Yeah my nigga.
DESU i cant have a relationship now. Girls are an annoyance and money sink, i rather pay a small amount and be on my way an hour later.
First time i paid it was in a soapland in japan, it was soo good but felt bad later. Got over it, and now i dont give a shit.

My friends are all getting married and pregnant, my exgf is a single mom (not my kid), fuck that shitty life.