GREENSPAN LIVE RIGHT NOW

GREENSPAN LIVE RIGHT NOW
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNXyBIPAJqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i4PE1gZn7s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a stock market? is it listed on binance?

How is this faggot not dead yet?

So is it impossible to have growth without half the population calling it a bubble?

he has that perpetual look of "i just smelled a fart"

Blood of prepubescents.

Jews will label anything a 'bubble' if they fear that it will take power from their hands. Crypto-currencies aren't a bubble, they're an entirely new economic system which the kikes fear more than extinction.

Hes just a jew. That's what they all look like.

This motherfucker was the architect of the 2008 financial crisis. Why does anyone listen to this cunt?

So like a Jew then.

Le boomer JUST face

You mean the six gorillion face

Oh look it's Mr Alan "Let's quadruple house prices for fun" Greenspan.

This thread is a bubble

lmao fuck this mummy
> we arent in a housing bubble its impossible
> we are in a stock bubble
> we are in a bond bubble
> crypto is a bubble
> i am a bubble

This. The host should get a baseball bat and beat his face in on live television.

holy shit we're all bubbles, sell your limbs!!

He's just fudding so his handlers can buy shit on the cheap. They pay him in baby blood or something

He's basically trying to crash the stock market with a self fulfilling prophecy because trump was bragging about it last night.

this is actually the most plausible explanation

Whatever happened to that nice lady?

It explains how he's still shambling on, don't it?

She was looking out the window.
Then it hit her.

hes right. last time this kike took the blame for the last crash and all of the subprime loan crap and now hes trying to cover his ass by "predicting" the inevitable

a lot of antiseptics itt, Please remember the 6 million and be repesctfully

>oh, you

fuck this parasitical old prick

add eyes and mouth

>too many welfare recipients
BASED
A
S
E
D
ALAN

Lol it was obvious it was in a bubble, look at the charts from the crash last financial crisis, it never got flushed properly. Instead it moved to the terain where the bubble started and pumped an even greater bubble.

This crash is gonna be bloody as hell. Hopefully I can use my internet money to buy in when wall street kills themselves.

Paid the toll

can't, already closed gimp

Alan Greenspan is a fucking retard.

Best his face in with that award he received from ENRON.

Expressive

Clearly just a jew trying to derail the Trump meme. This guy clearly has his own agenda which is explained by his history at the Fed. Allowed the deregulation and derivatives trading to go wild without the market understanding what was happening which delivered the great recession

Don't worry we'll lower interest rates even more so everything will keep going up

The absolute state of "biz" when you are the only person in this thread to realise the truth. Everyone else thinks it's a dem conspiracy kek

Dude probably still uses dial-up and rotary phones.

look at this kikes beady, soulless eyes
this piece of shit is responsible for the financial crash 2008 and millions of people losing their homes and savings. why does he come out now and warn about a bubble that he and his banking cronies manufactured? is this some sick kind of kabbalah shit where they have to give their victims hints about whats in store for them so theyre absolved of their sins? these jews make me sick

I think you'll find a lot of the reasons wall street got away with it for so long was Clinton canned a lot protections during the end of his presidency

imagine being this deluded

>be greenspan
>short the market when drumpf elected
>get rekt
I hope he bought BTC at 19k to try and make up for it

She had a kid in the backseat too

that kike thing were they drink blood of goy children you even ask..

I love it, Trump will be blamed for good reason.
Look at the dow under Obama / Yellen..close to linear.
That thicc Danald wanted it to go parabolic, that's what you get for playing with fire.
He will unleash WS for a last ditch effort and another big short.
You americans will pay a steep price for your retardation.

Don't worry. We are in very good hands, should anything bad happen they will step in and safe us.

Reminder this Jew and his (((Ayn Rand))) philosophy caused 2008.

Why is Michael Phelps in this picture?

Unironically this.
Actually a major factor leading up to the 2008 crisis, interest rates near zero for so long allowed banks to become massively over leveraged. One of the reasons they started falling like dominoes after Lehman Brothers and to a lesser extent Bear Stearns. Greenspan has been called a wizard, genius, etc. and I’m sure he’s probably very intelligent. But he couldn’t see the forest for the trees. And the Fed already played its (((quantitative easing))) card. The next crash will be a fucking massacre, I suppose you could stack cash, or look to gold as its traditionally been a “safe haven” Gonna go one of two ways for crypto, investors will flee into it, or it’ll be the first thing people dump.
They’ll try to pin it on Trump I’m sure, but it’s been coming long before the election. My only hope is that this time, enough people see through their utter kikery and we can finally be rid of them and their parasitism.

You couldn't be more wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNXyBIPAJqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i4PE1gZn7s4