QTUM getting ready to moon

Other urls found in this thread:

eco.qtum.org/dapps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no fucking idea how Qtum is not at least $100 right now. This shit is extremely undervalued. It should be the same, if not higher than NEO.

the chinese letters literally say "fuck you round eye"

Extremely shitty is what you mean to say.

GIV ME MONIES DILTY GAIJIN DOGGU

No. The only FUD NEO cucks like you have is the CEO being a scammer (already debunked). Never anything on the technology itself.

Qtum will always be 2nd to neo. They battled it out in Dec and NEO came out on top. Will be this way forever now... just look at the staking rewards.. Fuck qtum lol..

Moooooooooon GET IN

You do realize the Qtum mainnet just went up in September 2017? Meanwhile the antshares mainnet was up in October 2016. Qtum is way bigger in China and Korea, but it isn't as big as Neo in the west. It will pass Neo very soon.

Neo doesn't have one decent DApp building on it. It is garbage. It also only had 7 nodes!!! How does anyone feel comfortable investing in something that has such a fragile network?

Bulllllshit.

This is what QTUM has done in the short time it has been around.
eco.qtum.org/dapps

You can go check the dates for when the mainnets came up buddy. It's all public. Even though Qtum came a year later it got on the big Korean exchanges while Neo still isn't even on bithumb lmao. Chinese/Koreans don't give a shit about Neo.

QTUM is killing ICX and VEN right now, better get in the boat.

Feels good f@m

retard, NEO is on Upbit which consistently has more volume than Bithumb. yesterday NEO was top fucking volume on Upbit, pajeet do not speak about things you dont understand

Potential doji on BTC daily

Every single coin will very likely at least halve again before the market picks up. It's though not to buy the current dip, but like everything it will very probably be lower next week.

Amazing to watch QTUM gain so many sats while the market is down.
Once it's above 40k sats, we will never see these prices again.

They are close to finishing X86 virtual machine. When they finish x86, any programming language will be able to build mobile DApss on the QTUM platform.

Upbit has 215 coins lmao. Bithumb only has like 12. Bithumb just recently went down in volume and even now it's close to upbit. It's usually first or second in volume. Once the restrictions are gone on February 6 you'll see the volume pick up again.

the fact it's not should tell you something user

This shit is overbought to hell with volume decreasing.. Sounds like OP just wants to dump his bags after this nice rally

is buying at 40 good?

Volume is rapidly increasing you stupid fuck. Look at bithumb. Koreans are the ones who pump Qtum.

Yea it tells me Qtum will be there soon even though Neo had a year head start.

You must be severely dyslexic because volumes are increasing. Stay out though.

Fuck outta here, go shill your bags somewhere else. Enjoy your current profit but don't try to fool more people so you can squeeze more money out of your bags

Kys. I said bithumb yet you show bittrex. I know you did it on purpose.

I can draw lines too faggot.
Durrrr overbought. Durrr selllll

>buying is done
>volume won't come back

it's nice that you are watching volume and forming trading thesis. But you have absolutely no clue about what you are talking about.

BTFO

ok you guys just "schooled me". care to explain why I'm wrong?

You screenshotted bittrex when the majority of the volume is on Korean exchanges like bithumb. They are the ones who control the price.

Buying happens in spurts, why should whales keep buying at higher prices? Take a look at every security out there, it moves always higher in a cyclical manner. Or in other words, there is always a pull back before the next leg up.

Why does price go up even if volume is going down?

Those could be late adopters, FOMO, or even shorts who could be squeezed out (if the security can be shorted)

So price is going up, volume is decreasing but late adopters/FOMO is causing people to buy at market price, causing the price increase?

oh no, some stranger online is trying to insult me for trying to learn. what will I do :(

Why do you keep ignoring what I'm saying dumbass? I told you already that volume on Korean exchanges is increasing. They dictate the price.

already in, feelsgood

See how mad neo bagholders get when they realize qtum is a bout to dethrone them
It's hilarious