PoWH Will Have Same Issues as Fork

OldFag Engineer Here. Yesterday I lost 3.67 ETH in the fork. It's my own fault for not reviewing the code in detail before tossing 4Gs at that bitch......

At that moment my heart sank because i knew I had 15 ETH in the OG and I realized I hadnt reviewed the code in OG version either.....

After about 4 hours I found something very alarming. By this time it was 4am and I needed to wait till our senior smart contract developer was awake to have him peer review my findings.

He confirmed my finding to be correct and we both withdrew immediately. The issue in the contract will only pop up if 30% of global settlement is achieved in under 15 minutes and if the gas limit for the total transactions reach a certain amount.

This isnt likely to happen in a real world simulation but its safe to assume if an old fag could find this exploit so could one of the competing clones.

DONT TRUST ME. Review the code and run the numbers. If what we believe to be true is true its not a matter of if this will crash it is a matter of when.

proof with etherscan of withdraw and your wallet faggit. then send me your private key sir

>an old fag could find this exploit

well im sure fucking glad you arent telling anyone about the exploit

newfag here - so it was to be good to be true?

Yeah im out. Fuck this broken shit

bailed with a profit while i could

so do you care to actually run us through the problem or is this weak fud?

Just tried to withdraw, it's not letting me? Did you guys try yet?

This is FUD to make retards sell and lower the price. Don't fall for it

PoWH69 has gotten some attention in the last hour

etherscan io address 0xe923dD860176d3ef69D7852257cC773900807f7C

Vague, unspecified FUDscheisse. The only thing senior you have is a tranny prostitute.

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

This is true, can confirm.

Time to compound those gains and get in early on pajeetcoin.xyz

redditor ran the math, risk of staying vs leaving with profits is too high compared to the gains one could make. would rather leave ya'll with bags and buy good coins that are dipping with the market

No so fast.
The shadow fork was nearly the same as the original smart contract. In fact, the parts OP is referring to are identical;the two vary in terms of selling dividends.

While OG has yet to display this bugyet, when it does, it will lock all funds just like it did in the shadow fork. Good luck m8

Lmao nice FUD u fgt.

U can screenshot code???

WOW SUCH SKILL MUCH ENGINEERING

Prove it or get fucked

Bump

The fud is working, time to buy the dip!

the original is working fine

The fuck are you taking about it needs to go lower