Are you ready for March?

Are you ready for March?

nigga i been ready

muh tether
muh wash trades
muh 4k

still not even February ...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*breaths in*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>TA on a meme graph
>Ignoring that selling is also volume
The absolute state of coiners

You stupid faggots with downe syndrome... We are in phase fear and capitulation will follow next. Nothing else. After this regulators step into the game which will be the game changer. BTC is done allready and you all should accept it. Imagine how much more money would be needed to make it bigger as in the last wave while it just has a domination of 30% meanwhile... Impossible. With a little bit of luck you may can make it with an other coin. But never with BTC again.

Right on target.

Once bitcoin hits 100 on this chart I will sell and take a vacation

>we are the early adopters

This is so interesting. Trump cup and handled perfectly. I predict we do as well.

>BTC will rise so much in price that it will set a whole new marketcap standard for every coin
>no longer a pipedream that 100 billion circulation shitcoins get to $1 or even $10 or more depending on how high BTC goes
My body is not ready, I'm still accumulating, please delay this happening.

only faggots think we are already at New Paradigm
this dip might take long but once we hit a key level like $8k we will moonshot straight past $20k
thats where media reports on it again and normies fomo in with new money again
personal *conservative* target for summer is somewhere around $15k-$25k and eoy $45k-$60k(-$100k)

If 1 million BTC is real, then this chart would make a ton of sense. Personally I don't think 1MM BTC is real, but I'll hold some in case...

>what did he mean by this

>ignoring that every transaction consists of both a buyer AND a seller
how does it feel to be a literal retard?

>still doesn't realise the current price is finex willy bot running since late 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*breaths in*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
see you at $ 250 or less per bitcoin in 2019. Don't kill yourself while hodling

>>Ignoring that selling is also volume

capped

you probably looked at bitcoin in 2012 and thought it was a scam and now you are on the brink of killing yourself
go back to your stocks and make a 2x every 2 years you fucking nigger

>Go back to your stocks

I think you meant go back to your altcoins. Have you seen this board lately? Every retard here has fell for one of the various altcoin scams

no, i meant stocks. even if most altcoins are scams you can still make more money in 2 months than in 2 years of trading stocks

You people are so fucking delusional, oh my god
Please go back and see the EIGHT YEARS of data before making a bullshit assessment about the 2017 chart. It’s seriously stupid as fuck that people continually claim “oooh we’re so early rite guise??”
THE PARENTS OF POSTERS ON THIS BOARD THINK THEY’RE PARTICIPATING IN A REVOLUTION.
Does that give you any clue as to how maniacal this shit is? Any hint that maybe, just maybe, you missed the fucking boat?
In 2020 there will still be people insisting we’re still in the early adoption phase. And in 2022 and 2025. Screencap this post.

>Bitcoin came out on 2009
>retarded millenial buy at best when BTC reached $5k on September 2017, worst case scenario bought above $10k, total retard above $15k
>we're the early adopters
>we're the smart money

Worst thing about interracial couples is the goofy looking children they produce.

does anyone know whether this dude killed himself or is he still alive?

Correct
There are 1 million people waiting to hop in through Robinhood Crypto right now, once it gets kicking we'll be in the public access phase
Buy the dip

>goofy

You mean disgusting

Natural selection has a way of weeding these people out. I wouldn't worry too much.

It has just begun with mainnet going live. We will all be making lightening transactions with our phones in the next few years. Why would you hold (or accept) fiat when you can hold the world's first limited and moveable asset?

this is what i look at since 3 weeks lel

Lies you sack of shit fucking die