post bobs and vegen pls

pls sir

send bobs

Pls sir i hef to feed famil

hello buy bazinga coin pls

ive had enough of the indian hate here

rolo

aaaaaa

Here brown id sir yes sir im going to make it sir and you will too if you buy bazinga coin sir

My name is Patel not Pajeet

poo

Congratulations street shitter

Show bobs and vegana

this guy fucks

designated poo street
check these quads

Not Indians though.

listen here you little poo

>Tfw stinky pajeet who’s rich off scaming whyte ppl

Fees good man

Get fucked cumskins

Those are Indians.

t. Actual Pajeet.

Congratulations sir we both make it sir

Who Bangladeshi hai behenchod

t. Rakesh

I start working at a company with 90% Canadian poos

Any wagecucks can enlighten me on what to expect working with poos

muh ancestor

POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN POO BROWN

pls

thank you sir

Thank you sir

Depends. You can expect anything from meeting the worst people on the planet or literally the best.

Buy link sir

Who's minding the kwik-e-mart?!?!?!

Coming soon to a street near you.

u mudder fuckrs made fun of my advanced coin! new technology going moon! plz buy curry curry

hallo. Im prajesh and im calling from microsoft. No not open your windows! Hello! Sir..

TurtleCoin is the coin i shit on.

sir pls

Sure India has its bad part as does China, Europe, and US but I love how Veeky Forums shows the absolute worst of india being a traveler I have been there and there is 25% poverty and slums but the other 75% is very advanced and getting better. Most of you who use a computer should probably thank the Indian who created the Intel chip.
I am not sayings its the best but its much better than the images you losers put on 4 chan /pol/ and Veeky Forums
>inb4 street shitting pajeet.

Dont care. I actually might live in some of the more developed cities like Mumbai like thousands of other westerners

>Dont care. I

roll

>other 75% is very advanced
This is just wrong.

Actual Indian who has lived in India for two decades here.

poop brown get

Indians also lead in the cryptoworld with many legit projects and being in computer tech I work with pajeets who are actually chiller than you angry losers so fuck off before you judge people because they scam you.
Whos fault is it for getting scammed its not theirs...dum dum

poo

kek

sir please I don't want much just to know if I will make it

wirus

I'm gonna be RICH!

sup poo brother

Your shithole country is an open sewer and you stinky fuckers are flooding mine. Also you dumb barely-literate fucks write awful code. I hope you and the paki's hurry up and nuke each other.

So Im guessing you must be one of those retards who has never acknowledged the bad side of the USA or Europe. Have you ever been to the shittiest parts of China and most of the middle east?
Im guessing not. This is a place I staying in when I went to India it was better than anything in the West

Post shows how stupid you are not worth a response
Those are mostly Arabs from shittier countries and some of the best white computer programs learn from Indians but you wouldn't know since you can't open your eyes

you just described america perfectly

Have you ever looked at how the poor white people live where there is no minorities?
No you have not you think everything is perfect at home but your country is what we joke about when we want to laugh and so does most the world...

I'm the one who had to fix pajeet code because this retarded company's execs thought they could save money by hiring you call center fucks. Congrats that one street shitter out of a billion has a couple of brain cells to rub together. The vast majority don't, and don't give a fuck about what kind of quality job they do. Fuck india, and fuck you.

Why is that pajeet wearing US flag pants?

>he vast majority don't, and don't give a fuck about what kind of quality job they do. Fuck india, and fuck you.
Im guessing you were stupid enough to get scammed and or suck at crypto Im also guessing pajeet must be your boss

Closed a 3x on ICX yesterday and no they were white boomers. How strong is the street shit smell today, ranjip?

So you got scammed by buying into BITCONNNECCTTT hahahahahahahaha

Wrong.

Green tag and I make it and Pakistan nukes your asses.

>please be green

pls

please do the needful

sir pls india is not country covered completely in feces where everything is maintained like absolute shit you buy it now yes? ok.

you are the only developed country in the world that shit in the streets, niggers in the US and sheep chinks don't even go down to that level

Youre cord elk OP

Lol, get fucked lardass. What country are you even from?

check this out. "buy ufr"

iPoo