Adventures in shitcoin DAY 6

Hello Veeky Forums, is anyone feeling ADVENTUROUS today?!

I've been putting $100 into any shitcoin that passes my low standards, and I've been keeping track of them on a spreadsheet (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caLWUXJwrpDf8BMQ_aOIG0OIEOyNbzfiMyhv5VFiMZs/edit?usp=sharing) that I update and post here every day at 3pm EST for our collective amusement.

For proof that I'm not just LARPing (or if you want to send me hundreds of ETH), here is my wallet address: 0xdA604c9b1EB3f93AeF7ec5b6Be288D9D5F019F2b

Without further ado: shill me some coins, make me some money, lose me some money, I don't give a shit, let's have a shitcoin adventure!

---

Looking like some coins are recovering from yesterday. Nimfa took a hell of a hit though, gotta look into why that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7u99rk/dag_code_is_now_open_source_and_the_dag_test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a shitcoin, but you are missing this

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

Holy shit there's some green peeking through. Maybe it's about to turn around. If BTC would quit doing death twitches and everyone would switch their pairings to eth

i am trying to decide if i want to get into that with my main portfolio, im not 100% sure, anyone wanna shill me?

Too lazy, but they have some activity in github

reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7u99rk/dag_code_is_now_open_source_and_the_dag_test/

do uyour research

Get biblepay

Nimfa has low volume and low supply so the price fluctuates a lot

BlockArray

66 Million circulating coins
American
Working product
Just listed today
20 Million marketcap

Those are some truly shitty coins bruv!

So you are loosing money OP?

Fucking amateur hour spreadsheet

>day 1 - $1,390
>day 6 - $1,744

this is perfect thank you, gonna check out their repo

music coin maybe i have seen it shiled here

he lost money on it though, learn to fucking read

>no powh

do you hate money user?

yes i did! hopefully this picks up, but it seems that ive chosen some shitcoins indeed.

my only solace is that almost all of the coins ive explicitly chosen NOT to buy (in the "Suggested" tab) have mostly performed as bad as or worse than the ones I've chosen.

once the market starts recovering i think we'll really see who the winners and losers are

Sell what's left of UFR and put it into HPB

Hey OP, Check out HAT. Hawala.Today

>Thanks

Well, I'm the dude that replicated your portfolio and I have to say I'm feeling optimistic. Just as the market starts going up again our higher volatility is going to turn this into a lot of money. We can see it already that when the market goes down this goes down faster so I guess when the market goes up it also goes up faster.

Fucking Nimfa though, it looked so promising.

Try IOC, it took a bad beating but it's probably going to have a quick +10% tomorrow

how much loss can you take?
based on that portfolio i'd wait a couple of weeks in eth...

i haven't given up on nimfa, i still think its a good idea, but ive sort of written off that 100 as being gone. i agree with you, i think a lot of these have a lot of room to recover and grow. very excited for this month, assuming tether doesn't implode and ruin us all

if these all went to 0 i wouldn't be super upset, it was just a portion of my gains from my main portfolio, plus im enjoying myself

This is very cool.

thx op, this is gonna be probably worth a shit ton at the end of the year or it's going to be worth 0. either way thanks.

Do you know already what caused NIMFA to crash? I'm considering putting in some more money now that it's so damn cheap.

So you only put like $1700 so far? I thought about doing something similar, this kind of money barely puts a dent in my stack nowadays so might as well take the risk for shits and giggles

yep, went onto their telegram

they are apparently morons and fucked something up on their site that caused people to lose their tokens if it was on their platform (which is how you actually use the damn token for margin trading)

if this doesnt entirely ruin their image and peoples' faith in them then i think it can recover and be quite profitable, but i for one am holding off on putting this into my main profile until i watch the telegram some more and see if they're not completely retarded

i highly advise it, its pretty fun and ive learned a lot, my main stack has been in mostly bigger things (ven, icx, xlm, xrb, eth, neo, req) so i was unfamiliar with the market movements of lower mcap shit

Bro you need to stop listening to Veeky Forums

eh, you win some you lose some, i made a lot of money on good timing with dbc, xlm, and ven thanks to this board

am losing a lot on link though, fuck link

Since you are more free with you money would you consider putting in $100 each into the powh scam and into bazingajeet. Just for the luls. I would like to see what $100 into powh does when it is just hodled

The whole market is red dum dum. It wouldn't have mattered who he listened too it would of been the same result

It's really fun to watch and every day you have some green in the portfolio, which is nice. I really recommend it, and since volatility is huge it can make you lots of money. Don't put too big a chunk of your portfolio in, though. I have replicated the % but with half the size since I'm poor and all.

include BTC in your portfolio you retard. Its what drives all the altcoins prices

How much in total did you invest? I can't find it on this sheet

Good, the overall profit isn't bad