OMG

Literally the future of money. hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7

Why don't you own this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dlack_swan/status/958687237801209856
news.bitcoin.com/japans-most-popular-chat-app-in-talks-to-integrate-cryptocurrencies/
ccn.com/messaging-app-line-launching-cryptocurrency-exchange-60-million-japanese-users/
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
omise.co/pay-links
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't the true value like 5$ per token?

Might be worth getting in though, triple bottom.

I'll tell you why. Because this is where I sold.

will i make it with 4000 omg?

boyos i only have 4k omg will i make it pls answer im poor srry bad english

Price is irrelevant. Once it is released, pink wojacks will be everywhere for NOmgers.

Literally all in OMG and Kyber

Enjoy your yacht.

twitter.com/dlack_swan/status/958687237801209856

news.bitcoin.com/japans-most-popular-chat-app-in-talks-to-integrate-cryptocurrencies/

No idea if this guy is onto something or just reaching

ccn.com/messaging-app-line-launching-cryptocurrency-exchange-60-million-japanese-users/

The more recent article

Hmm that interface is not from their website or anything else I've seen. Anyone great with pixels and le shopping that can tell if it's legit? In that case I'll go balls deep right fucking now

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

Only got 250 but im a poorfag. But i hope this goes to the moon in the next 24 months.

Serious question. We all know where this is going, it's going there whether Veeky Forums gets on board or not, so why even bother to mention it here?

What do you mean reaching? It does look legit - looking at the censored parts. And we do know they're under NDA's etc. I'm not familiar with "linking" though - but according to white paper they are trying to build bridges across payment silos - so can it be??

They literally announced yesterday they're under NDA's and implied it was with Japanese banks and giant companies.

I don't see how I said anything else?? What you talking about?

Look at
and
It's HUGE if even remotely true.

Damn it looks super legit actually

This guy is just replying to tweets so it's not like he has anything to get from lying

HOLEEE FUCKKKKKKK

omise.co/pay-links

Nvm, got too hyped up but there's a high chance there's something more to it

because jun is a hypebeasting apple no partnership havin fuckboi

>hypebeasting
>literally no marketing for months
The absolute state of brainlets

Well it's not anywhere else - in my dreams it looks like a leak we're among the first 10 people to see. It's not in the subreddit or Rocketchat. But what do I know. Why would some faggot take the pic, censor shit and post it? If someone could only make an account there, log in and check if that's the standard dashboard. Might as well be

>Isn't the true value like 5$ per token?
Hahahahaha omisefags are ignoring you

Nvm just registered and looked it up. The standard dashboard looks exactly the same.

>what is a p/e ratio

Hey OMISEbros, what other coins are you guys invested in?

For me its LINK and ELIXIR. I want to buy VEN, but I could also buy more OMG. decisions decision

No LINK allowed. This isn't a meme thread. Real coins only

ETH is my biggest holding by far, then it's OMG and BAT, and then a spread of shitcoins.

should i dump my eth for omg now?

I'll give you a clue:

Omise are going to migrate all their business onto the blockchain in the next few months once it's live.

For them to match their current business profits with the number of tokens they have, each token must give them ~$4 a year (it's probaby between 25-100% more than that since their expenses aren't taken into account here)

That puts the price of each token at between $60 - $100 a year for an average dividend of $4 a year (4-8% a year)

That's based on Omise earnings last year. On average, their business has been expanding around 400-500% a year since they started ~2013.

Now for the final bonus, all of that is without factoring in

a) parabolic business expansion due to OmiseGO dex & blockchain disrupting the world of finance like a bull in a china shop

b) price increase due to speculation of future business expansion
"Banks, international conglomerates and Nation states"

OmiseGO have met with the Thai central bank and Thai prime minister and have received awards and are being used by them as we speak, how many of the ~1400 cryptocurrencies have met with a central bank?

You mean Veeky Forums speculating on OmiseGo having a partnership with Apple?

HOW WE FUCKING DOING

Ive been waiting so long for this coin to do something. Im exhausted. I put all I had into this...

son, this time next year you're going to be very happy you weren't a faggot and pulled out

6000 OMG here.

I know I'm going to make it. Just bragging.

1500 here.. just waiting for the wind to pick up

Agree with this. Normally I'm a short term player playing the pumps, but this is the easiest money that I have absolutely zero concerns about.

Going to buy more asap. Just gonna do a market order, no point waiting,

Same, anyone who's done research into crypto, ETH, and this coin knows that it's a surefire winner.

what else are you guys HODLING? just ETH?

I'm all in OMG with 1500.. sold my ETH for it the other day.. I have 25k FUN for shits.. if that goes to a dollar I'll buy 10 ETH or so and the rest into OMG