Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

THE ORDER BOOK IS BECOMING LOPSIDED GET IN HERE BEFORE THIS SHIT MOONS WITH BITCOIN!

>we are the new bitcoin
>kill bitcoin
>look look we rise with bitcoin
>buy my bags
God that marketing of yours sucks

Mate im just trying to help you make some fucking money. obvously its not going to kill bitcoin before fork. And obviously its going to rise with bitcoin since its a fucking BITCOIN fork. You're too much of a normie newfag to possibly understand. listen to me and youll make money you fucking idiot

this will hit 0.02 sats max

LOL

>mmm I like monies
>you retard
Fuck off scammer, shill your bags somewhere else

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

P R I C E D I N

How is btcp a scam. Easy mid term gains you fucking faggot.

december
>Buy zcl you get free bitcoin killer fork coins
early january
>we not sure when we release the bitcoin killer fork, but it comes pinky promise
mid January
>Big announcement. Please buy don't sell, the bitcoin killer fork is coming early February
end January
>Look we rented a shiity conference room telling you that the bitcoin killer fork comes
If it smells like a scam, acts like a scam and shills like a scam it is most probably a scam

Beside, all of crypto at this point is just a scams preying on stupid money. Only problem, even stupid money isn't stupid enough to buy. All we see now is funds in the eco system going back and forth. And sure as hell, they will not flock to a high cap meme coin without even the glance at practical use

btw, the funny part about the zcl fork meme is, that it represents the result of an unprofessional market research, which, thanks to shills and memers, came to the result, that crypto investors (lol) want privacy coins and like forks.

Give up.

its kinda funny watching idiots not see a good investment when its right infront of their face. Also kinda sad really

>hurdur do you hate monies
Again, no new funds coming to crypto for now. There are far better investments with more growth potential than a random fork coin that will most probably never happen, nor get listed on any exchange

name me a guaranteed 3x investment by q3 of February.
>protip you cant.

BTCP is going to kill BTC!
>buys in the hope of accumulating more sats

Why do you think I would tell a random anonymous faggot on an imageboard? Remember the two biggest Canadian weed companies fusion? No? Wonder why? Because no one in his right mind shills something that makes him rich do to real economic factors. Only scams need constant shilling

link and omg...check 'em

link wont rise till march 23rd
and omg is a shit coin

Go on then I’ll bite why the 23rd?

when the next normie retard wave comes, they're gonna see "bitcoin private" for 1/10th the price of actual bitcoin or bitcoin cash and think "HURR I LIKE HAVING LOTSOF COIN, AND DIS IS UNTRACEABLE N SHIEET" and buy it. literally the only thing valuable about btcp is the fact that it has co-opted the bitcoin brand. desu im not sure why no one has done this yet. only a matter of time until someone launches "bitcoin masternode" or "bitcoin stake" or some other retarded shit

thats when the entire crypto game changes and link can no longer be ignored

>that it represents the result of an unprofessional market research, which, thanks to shills and memers, came to the result, that crypto investors (lol) want privacy coins

Brainlet detected. Citizens of third world countries benefit hugely from privacy, incase you didn't know already, some people around the world live under regimes that disallow their people many rights that us here in the US or UK have. A Bitcoin branded privacy coin has immense potential in the current market and if you think otherwise, you're a full time brainlet.

also you're a tripfaggot shill who uses Veeky Forums for shitty 10% price manipulations, so neck yourself

sure

for fucks sake. This shit is all fucking complete nonsense, Why in the ever loving fuck do we need 1000 cryptocurrencys mucking up the market? so many of these shitcoins are going to be worth nothing,

>lefty globalist argumentation on a right libertarian board with traces of fascists and nationalists
You sure made me laugh. And regarding what is currently known about the zcl fork, it will be as private as dash, zcash and those other pseudonymous scam coins, if it ever happens

>so many of these shitcoins are going to be worth nothing,

Yes, and it was beautiful while it lasted, now the normies and the hodl cucks will be left bagholding worthless shit, while people with a brain sold everything a while ago.

Its just a transfer of wealth with pyramidal shape, the early investors sold worthless meme internet money that that they bought for cents to hordes of FOMO cucks for millions. And they paid it! Yes the people paid 20K USD for a digital coin that people printed for free in their moms basement, or bough for some cents years ago. And people even remortaged their home to buy those meme coins at ATH.