Only Dropping $10/day

The comfiest hodling in this bear market.

*dubstep intensifies*

So dropping 5 percent after eth moved 20 percent and is down 10 percent.

>le so comfy

kill yourself

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either LTC or Nano
>LTC total: $2.97 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with LTC
>Chad: "Why'd you choose to pay with Litecoin instead of Nano?"
>Me: "Check this out man. I chose LTC because it has cool logo and REALLY cool bitcoin technology and have you seen their founder Charlie Lee?? Plus they are partnered with no one!"
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees

> oh, sorry, looks like I can't accept your nano payment because our node is down again.

/ourchink/

>Thinks node issues are still a thing

xrb.network

>normie: "I pretty much only use Coinbase cos all the other exchanges are weird and sketchy and hard to use.
What's a Nano? Is that on Coinbase? Stacy, have you ever heard of that shitcoin?"

>Thinks coinbase will still only have BTC, LTC and ETH in 2025
>Thinks people will even deal with Coinbase's fees in 2025
>Thinks competition in user friendliness won't come this year

Good luck user

desu normies in the Western world are never going to want to pay for everyday shit with crypto. Only people in third world countries with crashing or wildly fluctuating currencies would ever opt to pay with such an unstable currency as crypto.

>never
USD value isn't looking good user.

Looking better than crypto value. With crypto as a payment we're screwed in two ways:
-if we pay and the value of crypto goes up the next day, we say "o fuck I should have held my coins instead of buying coffee"
-if we pay and the value goes down, our main stash goes down so all we can be glad about is getting yesterday's coffee at a discount
Unless you're in Venezuela, that is, in which case crypto already looks pretty good

with one is he comfy one you say?

went from $370+ to $160 and you call that comfy

the most important factor here is how much did I pay for it

No its not you fucking idiot. Keep justifying why you should just put a 12 gauge in your mouth and pull the trigger cause you're holding those heavy LTC bags.

Paying for everyday with a commodity? My god that's outlandish, imagine people using gold to buy things? Good thing that never happened! We better stick to our debt based systems backed by imagination

Yeah actually, bought in at $50.

That was an eye-opening post Eugene

To me you sound sensible by questioning the monetary system; to literally 90% of Americans (and, I'm guessing, the human race), you sound like a survivalist blowhard who probably built a bomb-shelter in the backyard stocked with 4 years' worth of canned beans.
And it'll stay that way until the economy actually collapses, which could be next year... or ten years... or thirty years...
If we're betting money on how normies are going to think, I'd never bet on the idea that they'll think like you/me anytime soon.

Sold the top and reinvested in NEO checking in. Thanks for buying my ATH bags.

>it's just a deep
>double up
we have strong support at 50

>Plus they are partnered with no one!"
made me laugh out loud

Real talk though I have 15 LTC I've been holding since $40. I'm gonna keep holding and maybe sell at $400.

I'll pray for you