Working on a Story About Weak Hand Pryamid

Hi guys. My name is Natalie Bacon @NatalieRBacon and I'm working on an upcoming story for MSNBC about the new found cultural phenomenon that is Proof of Weak Hands. I'm hoping to gather as much information from as many of you as possible. Feel free to chime in and as many questions as you feel comfortable answering.

1. Where did the idea start?
2. How much did you invest?
3. What price did you get in at?
4. Do you have a strategy for cashing out?
5. If you have cashed out how much and why?
Would you recommend PoWH to your closes friends and loved ones?
6. Length of time investing in Cryptocurrency?
7. Do you believe this hype will taper down over time?

BTW I love this board even if you guys believe my company is fake news...... teehee.

Thanks again

Other urls found in this thread:

powhclone.com/index2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

suck my cock you horsefaced whore

>teehee
Too obvious, kys.

NOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGERNOGGER NOGGER

>this meme again
gay

>My name is Natalie
You know the drill.

>this

>One post by OP
>No tits
GTFO

You should do a story on our lord and saviour Sunny you stupid slut.

powhclone.com/index2.html

its the next stupid coin, ENDORSED BY BITCONNECT THEMSELVES

>Cooperating with der Lügenpresse
>Ever
If even one of you cucks responds I will have lost all faith in Veeky Forums

1. Where did the idea start?
Someone wanted to earn the big bucks
2. How much did you invest?
1 million USD
3. What price did you get in at?
4. Do you have a strategy for cashing out?
click the sell button
5. If you have cashed out how much and why?
why would i cash out?
Would you recommend PoWH to your closes friends and loved ones?
yes they love ponzi schemes, just like me
6. Length of time investing in Cryptocurrency?
my first coin was POWH and i've already made a fortune
7. Do you believe this hype will taper down over time?
no why would it?

Tits. Now

Hey Natalie

kys roastie bitch

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Post tits or GTFO

Find this pajeet here

Hello Natalie and welcome to the Veeky Forums biz sub reddit chan. We are a friendly bunch with few rules and etiquette so make yourself at home.
One thing first before we get started.
Post your tits with timestamp and proceed.
RULES ARE RULES.

Sharpie in butthole and we will all send ETH

Hi Natalie, sorry for all of the hate speech, this board isn’t moderated very thoroughly and a lot of far right opinions are allowed to be posted with no regard for the safety of minority or marginalized members.
To answer your questions
1) I first heard about bitcoin fairly early. Around 2009-10, but I didn’t understand too well, and I didn’t invest until late 2016
2) put about $1100 into it initially
3) don’t remember exactly, it was sub $1k
4) I don’t plan on cashing out unless the gov’t moves to ban, I’ve made my initial investment back many, many times over (want to get a drink later?) kidding :p
7) I expect the hype to fluctuate as with anything, currently it looks like the hype is at a low point (relatively)

In conclusion,
Natalie, thank you for reaching out to this board, I know it has a bit of an unsavory reputation. But there is something that I am excited about, and that is the inevitability that one day you and your ilk will be held accountable for your blatant dishonesty and propaganda that you spew from every orifice like so much putrid menstration. And you will be made to pay for every lie, for every deceptive headline, for every last word of sensationalist garbage that has flowed from your foul pen. My hope is that you will have your tongue removed before you are gassed. We will once again load you into train cars, along with all of the other journalists, bankers, politicians, celebrities, intellectuals and every other piece of Marxist subversive filth that has suckled from the teat of our compassion for too long. You should have left us alone, you shouldn’t have fucked with our video games and our comic characters and now our meme money. The day of the rope is approaching, and it’s long overdue. Consider killing yourself now and save yourself from our judgement.

The blatant lies of your company and its reporters have cost me tens of thousands of dollars. But that's nothing. Some of us have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars due to your greed and fear. How can you work for a company knowing full well that it is spending considerable amounts of time and energy squashing the only thing we have going for us?

MS-13-NBC fuck off

TRUMP 2020

if trump, hitler, or any other of the historical or contemporary men you dream about sucking off to completion ever read this, they would say "lol wow what a total fag"

Niggers were better off having to endure slavery so their descendants could live in the US and get food stamps and iPads instead of getting raped in Africa.

kek

Fuck MSNBC and fuck white people

>Bacon
Absolutely haram.

I hope this is not real. I thought nohomo was a joke

Hello Natalie, please excuse the edgy teenages. Before we proceed though, there are rules to be recognized, first tits and timestamp, also please consider sharpie in pooper. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Natalie. To prove you are real can you please post a time stamped photo with a sharpie in your pooper?

Forget PowH. Kringle is all the rage right now. 1000€ EOY

Damn, that changed direction right when it counted