Fiat panda

Dumped my bags so let's try rekt

LAMBO

lambo

JUST

HONDA FIT
COME ON $INT

>dumped 1 day before mainnet launch
How does it feel to be functionally retarded?

fucking rekt dude

It will dump after launch

Scamcoin

lambo

Rekt.

350 million circulating supply (source: WP) but cmc says 150. TOTALLY not a scam

Rekt hard

God im so fucked. I went all in around 88 cents.

>wat do

Lambo. To believe otherwise is a fucking jokes and I just feel sorry for you.

rekt trips get

Li--Limbo-- Lamborghini ofc

You went in near ATH after a massive two day bullrun that held its own during not one, not two, but THREE crashes. Relax, it’s still going to x3 at this point until end of mid Feb. if this turns out to be a legit project.

chill, you'll get your FIT too

Kek is on my side. It’s been decided. Double down now or stay forever poor.

kek praise

Don’t care. Bumping. Everyone look and marvel at my trips. I’m a fucking GOD deal with It.

Wait till its $8.88 and sell for a 10x

This man is on to something.

Sooo rekt

>after a massive two day bullrun that held its own during not one, not two, but THREE crashes
It hit exchanges after private ico when only like 6 people were holding the coin. Everybody buying it set higher goals. Totally not manipulated to dump bags

God how retarded can one be

>this is totally going to $20 biz
>no I cant tell you why, just DYOR you faggot are you retarded? you must be a moran if you dont see the potential
>muh huawei partnership, muh website update, muh mainnet launch
>we finna be rich my niggas

f-fuck off user, im gonna be so fucking rekt reeee

man being invested in INT and doing my own research reminds me that 99% of Veeky Forums are basically curry niggers.

I mean how fucking dense do you have to be to convince yourself that dozens of industry giants will end their carreers, (and also inviting dozens of industry CEOs to some national conference) for some silly crypto exit scam.

These people who genuinely spread FUD unironically hate money.

>dozens of industry giant
>still not a single partnership confirmed
>literally an ugly-ass website, 8 page whitepaper and some dubious claims valued at $100 million
>"i-i-its a great investment user"

Raising the circulating supply to 750 million won't end their career. And this will happen. And this will kill the price and fuck current Investors.
They won't exit scam, their scams are much more subtle to dump on idiots while being able to build a shitty small iot company that will be worth 700mil at highest with 1b circ supply.

>not refuting the main point i made
wew

rekt pajeet scamcoin lmao

Ya you fuck have you ever hit it big on a coin before?

This is when the real money is made, when there is uncertainty (see antshares, WTC)..

Once all that shit is hashed out you will be buying in at $9 watching their conferences hoping it will moon to $12 (see ICX).

>FOMO in at $9
this is classic Veeky Forums
everyone puts on their fucking graduate cap and screeches PAJEET at everything they don't own, but it doesn't change a fucking thing in the long run
eat shit, you dumb autty niglets

delusions strong here user-kun

OK buddy. I suggest you read

I trust a crew of 15 chink scholars way more than I trust some random fudding cuck on an anonymous internet board

>WTC and antshares got a lot of fud in the early days
>INT also gets a lot of fud
>therefore its the next WTC and antshares

10/10 logic there brudda

MOOON LAMBO MOOON LAMBO ON MOOONNNNNNN FREE DRUGGSSSS LOTS OF DRUGS

Volume dropping off which is a tad worrying

SEE U IN JUPITER INT GANG

it was in the 30 cent range for plenty of time a lot of us got it around then you faggots got in late and are mad

it looks kinda like a penis

jeez i don't envy what you have downstairs .....

Most of the buyers moved it to the wallet

MEW or is there an INT wallet out that i don't know about ?

So what happens when Mainet launches, will it still be an erc20 token? What will happen if you have it stored in your wallet

Are you stupid ? That doesn't prove shit. Look at axpire and their 'partnerships
Look at DBC , backed by Neo. Samsung Lenovo and more. That partnership meme is over. Most the time it is just advertising for the person or company.

Rekt

Other user here pissing my pants wanting to get it off exchange but not sure about wallet holding with this either. Pls respond the three of you who are smart.

It is currently an erc20 token, storable in any conpatible wallet. Once mainnet launches (literally TODAY), it won’t be an erc20 token any longer and devs will tell you what you need to do to exchange your tokens. Join the telegram if you haven’t already.

What's the name for the telegram?

we been moved it to MEW weeks ago

INTChainOfficial

thanks man.

I just retrieve my 700 INT
so lambo of course

easy lambo. im in cpc itc just in case but my moneys on int.

Thats why I bought it

What's a realistic projection for this coin in 1-2 years?

dumped like a cumdumpster AFTER their scam is revealed

Reminder that the more shrill and out of its mind aggressive biz gets in telling you how you're gonna be poor, the closer you are to lamboland.

DELUSIONAL LIKE TRON HOLDER

Exactly what I'm talking about.

We have 24 hours max, nigger, let's see who will be eating ramen out of a trash bin (or chicken tikka masala in your case).

why do you have so many posts in here if you dont like it pajeet?

He posts in every single Int thread, it’s amazing. He’s either part of some organized fud campaign or just a disturbed individual.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDFpEE4-Wls

Either fudding or a lot of dumb anons here. Look at the wallets. This coin will potentially benefit from selling via private presale. Doesnt seem like the real investors (who are listed on the White paper) are in a rush to dump at 2x like the children buying into most icos. This coin will benefit as a result. Good team with legit partnerships and a working block chain implementation for iot.

Bump. A bit stressed, announcement in a few hours and no one is buying.

As someone who owns the contain idk if you can expect a pump off this announcement. No good vol western exchanges and a lot of people still tethered up. It will have its day in the short-midterm tho.

What announcement?

dude one thing i learned from crypto: if u feel stressed about the money u put in one coin, just sell some until u get to a number u will be comfortable.Its not worth the stress