Payfair Thread

What is PayFair?

PayFair is a decentralized Escrow platform which ensures the paramount security of all Cryptocurrency transactions made between two parties. It's enabled with PayFair tokens (PFR), which is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. We provide extremely low fees for all transactions in a safe, private and decentralized environment.

PFR tokens are an essential part of the ecosystem. Tokens create Trust nodes to ensure a safe environment for the transaction to take place.

PayFair will allow holders to generate passive income thought the Trust nodes. 80% Taken from Non-Escrow transaction fees are distributed back to Trust Node holders monthly. 40% Taken from Escrow transaction fees are distributed back to Trust Node holders monthly.

The Pay Fair platform also consists of Escrow Nodes which aim to ensure the integrity of a trade between parties (buyer and seller). Escrow Nodes are secreted by PFR tokens and every decision in the ecosystem is ensured by value, hence the platform gets rid of bad actors.

Escrow with PayFair:

In our system, let's assume: we have a group chat. Person A and Person B are trading. Both ask Person C to send them an escrow identifier, Person C generates one (through his wallet) and pastes it in the chat,

Person C also gets a unique hash password to control the outcome of the transaction. Once both parties are happy, Person C releases the money. If either of the parties are unhappy, the transaction is held in escrow during the dispute process. It will be held there until a resolution has been determined. Person A binds the transaction (coin-cli generate payment [amount] [recipient’s address] [escrow ID]) to the escrow identifier who gives them the payment hash which can be seen at the blockchain explorer. Person B sends the item to Person A.

Unironically delete this

Trusted Node Crew get in here!

Delete this.

2 masternodes on the way. Will be $3+ v soon

Waddup

Still accumulating for a trust node, 6k total here will I make it?

Literally just a website. Delete this, a thread died for this Russian garbage.

w0t r u doing m9. delete this nephew. whales pulled this down, its accumulation time baby

If you get to 10k, yes.

When can I set up my trust node?

damn right its accumulating time. PFR will be over $1 soon. Anyone that can't see the potential in Payfair hasn't done the research. this platform.. not a coin.. a PLATFORM.. has a real use case. A decentralized localbitcoins per say. Escrow Service that will allow anyone to sell or buy cryptocurrency with small fees using escrow nodes as a system of trust. Supporta crypto to fiat bank transfers. No decentralized exchange or system does this right now. This is huge. Masternodes are cheap too because of the dip right now and all the crypto FUD. I hold over 50k PFR and am buying more every week.. Goal is to run 10 nodes.

The small marketcap and low supply.. backed by the real use case.. & low price should speak for itself.The Best buy on etherdelta right now IMHO.

>running "multiple nodes"
I don't think you understand this product or how it works

Trust Node Checking in!

Loaded up during this dip. Gona be rich in March.

Can’t tell if this is bullshitting shills or ironic larders... probably the first since no one gives a fuck about payfair.

this, sounds like minerium scam

Can you guys not think of any new FUD? First it was Confido 2, now it is Minereum.

I gotta give it to you, you are complete retards, hats off!

this, sounds like minerium scam

The pajeets are back!!

ikr reminds me of the minereum scam

Pajeet my son!

Take it easy my man. I'm invested in PayFair, and quite frankly I don't give a rats ass what a group of street shitter pajeets say about it on an anonymous bangladeshi basket weaving forum.

>
Fuck off!! I'm being deadly serious now!!! I bought 250k PFR on December 4th. It was 'fuded' here on /biz as Confido 2.0. Now I have to put up with Minereum?? I hope to meet you one day, because you will embraced in my country's most welcoming of traditions, you piece of shit. I have made over $60,000 on PFR, and have zero intention to sell to scum, such as yourself, for anything less than $5.

Love any dev group willing to take a timestamped picture to prove they're real and working
This thing is the little engine that could
t. PFR holder

Checked.

Long term hodler checking in

Fucking checked.

Btw, this is a hodl coin, not a pnd

Just rounded up my stack to 70k

Gimmi dem nodes