Plz no bully.

Telcoin

Horse and EVE.

Relex

HAT and it's on sale right now

Is mcap really $500k??

>Horse
this

I am all in on PRPS and DUBI with 1.3 mil.

Told you faggots to buy LINK, XRB, and REQ in December. Trust me.

HAT
BAR

Thanks for the tips.
DUBI has extremely low volume- what makes you think this will moon?

HAT. It's dirt cheap right now and is a solid project with a functioning alpha build (I'm currently staking on my Android phone, getting 15% annual returns on top of normal coin price increases).

I think Payfair is pretty cheap there right now.

BAR you fag

I've been using etherdelta for a while, but IDEX looks like a pretty good alternative. How do you guys find it?

Easy to use - UI/UX is way better. Fees aren't the best though, but still worth IMO

Low volume, but also not popular. Once people find out the potential, it will skyrocket. DUBI is going to change the world.

EXRN. Making me a shitload of money in this market.

The market cap of $15,000 on Coinmarketcap is just wrong lol. You can count the number of EXRN in the order book alone to see this. Anyway this coin is almost certainly going to explode.

ELIX is a good one to check out too.

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

OP there can only be one - TRAC

IDEX is 100x better than Etherdelta in my opinion. The only reason I can see people using Etherdelta is for ERC-20 coins which aren't on any exchange yet and aren't on IDEX since Etherdelta lets you trade literally any ERC-20 token and as far as I know IDEX doesn't allow this yet.

BAR or PXS, maybe HAT if you want to risk it a little (I dont like user devs, but they are very active)

aXpire nigger, when roger the god stars shilling it you will regret not buying it for the rest of your life

EQC if you want to go full commando
>not even on cmc yet

>Ctrl+F "trac"
>1 result
you and I will make it

don't you axpergs get that nobody likes roger? get it through your heads that a roger ver shill wont do shit.

aXpire was dead from the go. It has never even been alive.

Waste of a fucking token. Would rather sniff my own feces than buy that shitcoin.

You don't have to like him.
No one likes McAfee, but this shiteater can pump coins, same goes for Ver.
I will drop my presale bags on the top of the pump and will never look back.

It will pump, don't worry user

OMG BUY FUCKING CARGOX AKA CXO