Any ADA holders worried about this faggot...

Any ADA holders worried about this faggot? I keep looking at his track record and FUD about him and this guy seems pretty shit and makes everything he touches doomed to fail.

Majority of my portfolio is in ETH and i hedge on ADA and EOS 50/50. I'm thinking of shifting some of my ADA to EOS because of this faggot. Can someone defend this guy?

Charles is smart. He's loyal. I appreciate him.

buy xby faggot cardano is shit

I think most of the FUD around him is cause of his shit personality

He is solid in smarts though

>Charles is smart. He's loyal. I appreciate him.
I think loyal is the worst adjective to describe him with user... he is a blockchain slut.

He's a good jew, broke off ETH and made his own which will be 100x better

I don't know much about him, other than normies think he is a genius. Also the team has brilliant people, do not get rid of your ADA you fag. I'm telling you

>Also the team has brilliant people, do not get rid of your ADA you fag
Sigh, i guess I'll just keep the 50/50 hedge on ADA and EOS.

I mean one of ETH, EOS, and ADA will definitely be the future of blockchains...

vitalik vs hoskinson is going to end up being a modern day bill gates vs steve jobs.

I bet you money Charles is the Steve Jobs of the crypto world, maybe more. I still think many of newcomers, get rich quick lookers and even some of us long-term investors do not realize the magnitude of this project and its potential. I mean, they have the clearest vision around but the most amazing fact is that all of these wonderful things are planned, managed and brought to life by the most solid and tech educated team possible. Don't take it as shilling, but remember my words: Cardano is going to be everywhere in a few years time from health care to space missions and financial services.

This is key!

Thanks for your comment, Charles

he's poison, he was fired from ETH for being incompetent and not sharing their vision

>receding hairline basic engineer type who ran to japan to scam pensioners is the next steve jobs
Do you even listen to yourself
Jobs was a marketing genius who forced his vision on everyone and bullied his coworkers until his will became law
Hotskinson ran away from bitshares, ethereum and ethereum classic and is considered a sad sociopath by anyone who closely worked with him
The story is spelled out, there are winners and losers

also Lisk

Cardano is not just Hok you dumb faggot
Have you seen the line up of their team? Get the fuck out of here, Asians are gonna be eating up ADA very soon. Whale told me in one of these threads

>ETH
>ETH Classic
>Bitshares
>Lisk
Damn this is the FUD that got to me. Every single one of the people he worked with labeled him as incompetent and a sociopath. I mean if he left 2 blockchain teams it would be ok, but this is too much to ignore lol.

don't forget ZEN

>don't forget ZEN
Kek you srs? Why did the Cardano team even make this guy their main rep

because he's hella handsome man
>sugar

Heard him compare code to gravity in an interview. I wouldn't recommend holding any ADA.

anyone have a source for his track record? google being gay

best time to buy is when Charles leave the project
the price explodes

incompetent and sociopath? have you some sources?

Hes a driven man with a mission, I will quite literally be a millionaire with my 50K ADA. Screencap this and come back to it.

Search the subs of the cryptos he abandoned.

Meh, he's alright I think, ETHfags though hate him because he was against the DAO bailout...

There is no much FUD about Charles tbqh

Seems like you like the platform/blockchain 3.0 projects. all in nebulas :) ty me later :)

This guy has quite literally made billions, if he was incompetent, lazy, whatever you want to call him, he would have quit by now. He is honing his vision and it will change the world.

Ok cool, nobody was talking about Cardano in the chain of posts you replied to, this was a discussion of crypto and business personalities
Protip: desperation does not make a good shill

Man look at his face, a wolf in sheep clothing
Can't fool no one with that autismo smile

Check the meme charts
It's ready to explode. Look at that long over drawn consolidation

ITT:

Brainlets that don’t know anything about IOHK

>ADA bagholder gathering

in fact he's a genius

when i see FUD like this I know I'm going to fucking make it! fuck yes. this level of coordinated FUD means I'm headed for 8 figures. incompetent people hate competence, it threatens them.

If you listen to this guy for more than 10 minutes and don't realize he's a high functioning scammer you're fucking crazy

Vitalik is definitely Bill Gates
Jobs has not yet emerged.

FUD more faggot, classic projection. if i had to bet i'd peg you as a liberal. ADA is gonna make me rich

Lol this is such a retarded response I can't take it seriously

>Vitalik is definitely Bill Gates
why cause all Gates was good at was contracts. he just buys and sells, he is no fuckin inovator, Gates is a master contract writer nothing more

The look of a man that pooped the bed last night.

people in this thread are just pulling shit right out of their assholes ... so and so said this, so and so thinks that, he said that she thinks this. this entire thread is set up to evoke just those kind of responses. it's a masturbatory cespool of beta cuck level heresay character attack... and you think any of that deserves any kind of response other than calling faggotry for what it is. this is facecuck level immaturity and iwill gladly respond in kind.

fag
The only thing i don't like about cardano is the massive circ supply

But my 1600 is still gonna make me rich cuz i got in below 20cents

GGfudfags

Anyone calling this man a crypto slut is a fool

You call a woman a slut but sleeping around probably one of the smartest acts out there. It would give you the chance to try out many different types of people before settling down later in life, providing you with the emotional intelligence to know exactly what kind of parter works for you.

Charles working on many projects is the same. He would have taken different types of thinking and ideas from each crypto and team. Rolling all that into one to tackle all the problems crypto currently has shows amazing objective Intelligence.

You can call him a sociopath but really, there aren't many geniuses that arent

Lmao step up my ninja, got 15k at 15c

>tfw my SEPA bank transfer got through in under 3 hours
wew