Where my IOTA bros at?

Are you holding the only coin that's gonna survive the crypto holocaust?, I hope you are

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either IOTA or Nano
>IOTA total: $2.87 no fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with Iota
>Iota shut down the coordinator and your funds are locked
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee and yours, no fees

IOTA isn't P2P, it's not made to pay for coffees, that's what Nano is for.

ok then

>buy IOTA
>now what

>buys iota token
>2025, toaster tells your smartphone your English muffin is ready
>costs you .000000005 miota
>?????

People are always shitting on IOTA but it seems like IOTA is one of the few chosen ones that will see big adoption in the next following years. What's up with that?

Bags must be heavy user

, toaster tells your smartphone your English muffin is ready
I don't want to live in a future where it cost money for your using my own toaster

I used to be heavily invested in IOTA but they have honestly mismanaged their quick rise to fame. They will continue to bleed out until they can prove themselves and their tech. By the way, don't think Bosch is all that. Carefully read their responses and you will see that they are only suggesting that IOTA is one of many possible IOT solutions. Bosch is hedging their bets hard.

I don't hold IOTA
I'll need to do more research I guess

INT GANGG

use your smartphone wrapper, now it's m2m
tx confirmed in a nanosecond
coffee paid
cool

Yeah. Volkswagon + Bosch for autonomous driving, IOT smart devices. Pan-European interstate for these vehicles with charging along the way powered by Iota. Partnerships with governments (Taipei, Berlin, rumors of Seoul) for smart cities. Data marketplace letting me produce my own (mostly) passive income and store it in other crypto, which becomes my private bank. Applications with India, South Africa,and Russia for state and regional power companies, bringing cheap electricity and internet to rural, impoverished areas. This isn't even taking into account JINN processors or the billion dollar chip plant Bosch is currently building, or the mysterious "Q", for that matter.
They are willfully blind, OP. If they'd dig a little, checking FUD against exuberance, exuberance against FUD, they'd see that this is the place to make a fortune in the near future. But they don't. And they will live to regret it.

>Bosch is hedging their bets hard.
truth

still dutch govt+Taipei.
also vw

iota's as good as bet as any

Why am I even posting on this shill board?

IOTA is a scam. It's just a proof of work concept that doesn't even have a fully functional wallet. How the fuck did this thing get to be over 6 billion dollars mcap without even having reliable wallet software?

This is why I'm afraid about the future of crypto. It's shitcoins like IOTA that destabilize the foundations of crypto and make it look like a big scam.

this is true. realized this when they were asked about why they hold the tokens. still watching to see if there is a reason to get back in but for now, no reason to

its over for you faggot
give in

>Yeah. Volkswagon + Bosch for autonomous driving, IOT smart devices. Pan-European interstate for these vehicles with charging along the way powered by Iota. Partnerships with governments (Taipei, Berlin, rumors of Seoul) for smart cities. Data marketplace letting me produce my own (mostly) passive income and store it in other crypto, which becomes my private bank. Applications with India, South Africa,and Russia for state and regional power companies, bringing cheap electricity and internet to rural, impoverished areas. This isn't even taking into account JINN processors or the billion dollar chip plant Bosch is currently building, or the mysterious "Q", for that matter.
>They are willfully blind, OP. If they'd dig a little, checking FUD against exuberance, exuberance against FUD, they'd see that this is the place to make a fortune in the near future. But they don't. And they will live to regret it.

these morons cant even code a proper wallet and expect me to believe they will ever get iota to actually work?

You don't have to believe them. You can look at the official press releases from the companies I listed.

>doesn't actually no anything

Veeky Forums is the place for moon missions link autists, IOTA holders don't actually care about the FUD, since we're planning on holding our position for YEARS. Same with my NEO stack, staying untouched.

Trinity wallet will oblitirate all cryptos on the market
>XRB tears will be delicious lmao

It's not like those big companies would ever do anything deceptive or anything.

Apparently the science behind the Tangle isn't even beyond the conceptual stage. I would really like to see proof that DAG is more than science fiction with IOTA.

Take note gentlemen, when you expose the bullshit behind the shill, they run off.

Just like it was on /pol/ with the Dem shillers.

You will hodl it for years, just as I am hodling egold, the cryptocurrency before bitcoin.
Hofl it for decades since Coordinator froze your account.

You've listed no specifics or sources, clearly done very little research, referenced /pol/ and called holders shills. You aren't giving us much to argue with.

At least you changed your IP.

>Are you holding the only coin that's gonna survive the crypto holocaust?
Yes, pic related fegit.

With Come-from-Beyond "bugs are copy protection" at the helm, i wouldn't want iota near my autonomous vehicle. even if it were 3 layers removed and peacefully milking my data to ad companies, iota would probably manage to tell my toaster to set my smartphone on fire

They won't even code a seed generator API because they're afraid that Linux might not actually be random enough and don't want to be on the hook if it isn't. Come on.

>The wallet
>It's been bleeding since it blew up 600%
>I want my lambo tomorrow!

The more IOTA fud I read I honestly cant tell if most people are literally retarded and do 0 research or if they just enjoy being contrarians. Please continue so I can buy more but damn I can't understand the thought process.

if you can pay a coffee with nano somewhere in 2025, remind me, ill buy you a lambo then, ok?

Veeky Forums shitkids still can not distinguish a shitcoin from a right one

and here the next retarded 10yr old

dont try to changer their opinion, just some kids who missed out

what else could you possibly expect from that defected shittier genetic slavshit trash

IoT chain is better. IOTA sucks dick.

This goy fucks

finally a smart guy, good to see, that Veeky Forums isnt just for retarded kids

IOTchain better? when? 2083?