listen you fucks, this coin didn't even have a fucking ICO
it's not on fucking CMC
it's at fuckin

What’s the supply?
Only on ether delta?

2billion circ and max supply

on ED and stocks.exchange due to it being a security
listing on Nebula exchange that is opening in a week or so

Only crypto to be tied to NYSE listing a la Woodbine. I'm bullish as albino bull balls on this and at 2million and just waiting like a fucking African cat about to pounce on a gainzelle.

Dude shut the fuck up about this

theyre in the process of becoming SEC compliant to begin the IPO for NYSE
some more liquidity and marketing 10-50x ezpz

The world's first blockchain-based real estate Pre-IPO enroute to listing on the New York Stock Exchange

hmmm so they plan on going public with this, thus the reason for no ICO...and a beta platform, not bad, good find user I will look into this. If I make it I will tat your name

So they are registered with the SEC officially?

read the thread faggot
why the fuck do i even bother with you cucks

historically real estate coins have done poorly

Everyone needs to quiet the fuck down about this and just accumulate. There isn't going to be another chance like this.

Seriously, don't fucking post about it, sage all RLX posts.

Is it even decentralized?

I bought 10,000 of these. Am I gonna make it?

erc20 token booooo

>he doesn't know that VPs are handed out like candy to anyone who works at JP Morgan
>he doesn't know that "VP" is the JP Morgan equivalent sandwich artist

You're going to lose all of your money

Logo designed with ms paint. Definitely not a scam. Nope nope nope.

Signatum had a nice logo. Rebellious and Confido have nice logos.

>Rebellious

If you have a nice logo it means nothing. If you have a shitty logo it means you're poor or unwilling to invest in your company. So fucked.

I have company I'm sitting company on two million stairs. You think we'll make it to $1? These guys are convinced that they're bringing this to the stock market and they did everything legally. They're already registered with the SEC

somehow it all feels very amateur

Sorry. Voice to text not working too good. But one more thing. Anyone here that holds RLX if you search through their Twitter a few days ago up to 2 weeks ago they made a post that if you submit a form by the end of the month this month which today is the last day so go for it
you get a 20% bonus on your RLX in April

Veeky Forums just doesn't care about this. Every thread I make gets no reply. No one cared that if you register your wallet today and hold til April you get a 20% airdrop on your stack.

This will go 50x at minimum this year but Veeky Forums won't care until it's over 100m market cap.

The question you should be asking yourself is if the stock market professionals are going to pump this to a dollar or not

>stock market professionals
lmao it's not wall street mate
but at 20k for 0.07 eth it looks kinda attractive

You can get way cheaper on stocks.exchange. Trading at 000001 on stocks.exchange and like 000003 on ed

either saging or usual Veeky Forumstards

It's because they're trying to accumulate you chucklehead

Been watching this for a while, how long do i have until this goes parabolic

>stealing the offical pajeet coin's logo
bond to fail

I don't know, they are pretty good at shilling it. They meet new investors every week, all over the world. The last pump came after they went to Vietnam and Schilled it there

They are wall st goons running the company. They somehow knew that they could comply with SEC by not doing an ICO, instead they let market forces pick the price from the beginning.

I'm not sure why this is a loophole, but they know what they are doing.

They do claim it will be the first crypto project to be directly listed on NYSE

Okay guys, This all seems sketchy. The website, it says all those fucks are part of the team, but not one of their linkedin's say they are working on this.

Has anyone actually used their platform? what does it actually do