Enigma (ENG)

You hanging in there Enigmarines?

No, I'm dying out here ffs

Feeling like a linkie lately

anyone wanna buy 395 eniggs at 5.90 usd?

coin has no reason to exist

Fucking fuck worst buy of my crypto career wtf.

Literaly the only coin I am fully in the red on what is going on here

are you guys mongloids or just fudding to try and accumulate? the whole market has tankes faggots. enigma is lock step withthe market movements as a whole. i know because i check enigma's price about 100 times a day for months now... accumulate now you pathetic Corkeys

>Mfw i am considering to buy ENG and LINK but those coins perform terriby even tho the product is not that bad.

I likethem but i dont want to suffer like you guys when i can get easy gains with OMG WTC and VEN

Thank fuck I went heavy into VEN early otherwise I really would kms

SELL SELL SELL NOW OR REGRET IT

I'm not selling shit, just checking morale in general. How much you got fagit, I'm a 1k broke Enigger so not much but enough for a bit of profit.

left ages ago

in the top 200 wallet addresses, that's all i'll say. just bought more yesterday

Damn I'm a salty nigga, what's you estimate on this thing? You think we can hit $100 at this point?

This shits gone down low enough I'm tempted to dump other holdings and average down.

Anyone who isnt a brainlet feel free to let your opinion be known. I still feel like ENG has potential long term but I am wondering if there will be a better price to load up at soon. If btc keeps shitting the bed I figure low $2s soon?

The time to REALLY get in cheap was during the crash a few weeks ago, now is a good time but if you look at the chart on Coinmarketcap we are trending downward and will probably stay that way until the main net goes live or they get a partnership or something.

HAHAHA cunt they are less than $4 atm

Werd sounds legit.
Will hodl stronk forever

yes, when the market recovers and the devs deliver

its hard

Yup.
I realised that it doesnt really matter, the coin is def worth over 1b, so I'm comfy.

Wish I sold it at 55k. Holding 1400. This fucking coin keeps bleeding.

Barely desu

Fucking brutal man, I bought in at 12-16k and have been holding. Wish I sold that 55k top and rebought, ENG price is so heavily manipulated recently and just bleeding out.

thing is, I know its a good hodl, my hands are just in fucking pain right now