WTC

>WTC

>Korean government support to build smart cities
>Chinese government support for smart cities and agriculture.
> China’s biggest mobile network companies : China mobile and China telecom signed parternerships.
> Second biggest pharmaceutical company in the world glaxosmithkline signed under partnership.
>World’s biggest clothing retailer and producer H&M under partnership | Inditex/Zara in talks.
>Partnerships with korea’s biggest exchanges.
> Revolutionairy scaling mechanism unique and patented .
> WTC chips will be built in all mobile phones from 2019 and on.
> Proof of stake/work and TIME all in one wallet.

Ven
> an obsolete auditing company that will get replaced by smartcontracts unless they hit it big with a random blockchain startup.
>Needs to copy WTC’s every move
> Active twitter team

hows it feel to bleed out hard following your hyped up conference? that bleeding is gonna continue back down to $15 user (and maybe lower once your fake 'affiliate' tier announcments get exposed)

wtf does blockchain have to do with "smart cities"? honest question because it just sounds likebuzzwords atm

Btfo Salty Bleeding Walty with fake partnerships .

I personally own both, I think they both have their place in crypto. I mean, unless you're poor, don't see why you would just be in one.

Having both, i dont care wich wins, as long as the other one doesnt turn to ashes im fine.

Where did this salty walty meme come from? WTC has been one of the most consistently well performing coins since its inception. Why would anyone holding it be salty?

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

because they come to VEN threads to fud and shill and whine every time VEN has some sort of news or a good market bump

Yikes that’s desperate.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Sunny, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VEN hodlers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Walton, and I have over 300 confirmed dApps.

I am trained in strong hands and I’m the top hodler in the entire US VEN forces. You are nothing to me but just another wojack. I will wipe you the fuck out with strong hands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sunnys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out those pathetic little things you call your hands. You’re fucking JUSTed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hodl you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed FUD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Discord Pump and Dump Channel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the exchange, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

> Describing things is "buzzwords"
> I don't understand basic things, and need basic understanding spoonfed to me, therefore it must have no substance.

Never change, biztards.

Weak FUD man.

It was VEN >>> WTC the moment they announced a partnership with the government of China. Every partner you just listed doesn’t hold a candlelight to the arguably 2nd most powerful entity on the planet.

Now excuse me as I continue to try to flip until I have 50k VEN. I need 7k more.

A wild salty walty has appeared

How the fuck do y'all flip man

Haven't read up about it, but here's a shot:
Different devices would have to communicate with eachother, in a fast and reliable way.

Instead of having a centralized database that can be hacked, a blockchain would be more secure to store the info.

A smart city would have enormous amounts of private data of citizens (GPS location tracking etc..), so it would need solid protection

If you're gonna FUD at least try harder. This is just fucking pathetic and obvious

This is one of the reasons Waltonchain will lead the way, they are fully decentralized while Ven is centralized trough API

ok... no whitepaper, centralized, no info on value of coin, no info on scaling of blockchain.

deluded venlets will never understand the true power of waltonchain before its too late

Explain it then you fucking retard