Fuuuuuckkkkkkk. Never tell anyone about your gains Veeky Forums, not a soul

fuuuuuckkkkkkk. Never tell anyone about your gains Veeky Forums, not a soul

want to believe this isn't larp. if it isn't go ahead and chip her like 20k, user, be a good guy.

eteram

>eteram

If I made that much, and they didn’t ask for it, I would give members of my nuclear family some pretty nice gifts. But if they ask for it, like yours are, I’d sever all ties.

Pay off her loans OP she probably wiped your ass when you were a baby

this is larp but
>500k
thats like fucking nothing why would anyone think you suddently can give away money wtf

Tell them this is literally the worst time to cash out.

How much is her student loans, it it's 20k or so, wait for the next rally and try timing the top.

don't give her shit cut the ties. Fuck man your family turned into pajeets

It's your sister OP
at least help a bit

first off who the fuck is giving you this advice anyways

i would fucking destroy them

>take care and of the women in your life

I fucking hate how we're expected to look after women like they were helpless kids, all the while having to respect them as ""strong, independent, empowered wimmens"". This whole society has become a fucking joke, I can't wait for the day we nuke ourselves into extinction and the cockroaches take over

Why the fuck does she feel entitled to the money YOU made lmfao. Did she ever help you out in any capacity OP?

This. I'd be happy to give my family money but if they demanded it of me or felt entitled I'd no longer want to share.

Nah. With that attitude OP shouldn't give them shit.
> take care of the women in your life
Entitlement is off the charts.

>Being literally related to a roastie
OP you got balls posting here I’ll give you that

OP HELP YOUR SISTER DUDE

THATS FUCKED UP, SHE WOULD HELP YOU IF SHE WAS IN YOUR SHOES

Dont give shit to anyone especially if they are demanding it. Dont be a beta faggot you are not obliged to do shit.

Yes user be a good cuck and pay for your sisters debt!!!

think how much your family has done for you user, are you rly gonna turn ur back on them over some money, money wont be there when your on your death bed shitting urself and clinging to this mortal realm

She's a stronk wamyn, now take care of her user you shitlord.

just remember OP

blood does not equal family

if you dislike your sister, dont give her shit

Virtual gains are no gains user. All you have is some meme tokens. Cash out, pay your taxes and put the remainder in real estate. When I made my first million the first thing I did is buy my own home. Without a mortgage. Do likewise young kohai.

Fuck em, if people don't respect you enough to let you make your own decisions with what you went out and got yourself then they aren't worth your energy. Stay focused on your goals, other people will side track you.

What's her major? I'm paying for my sister's college as well, but before she gets anything she needs to prove she has a steady stream of income since I have no intention to carry them through life.

This. I'd just tell them to fuck right off. Demanding that kind of shit is so rude and ridiculous. This is the kind of thing that makes women insufferable spoiled children.

>This. I'd be happy to give my family money but if they demanded it of me or felt entitled I'd no longer want to share.

Exactly

if u loved ur family, then u should help her a little. but if they're dicks then no. but fuck this guy for trying to guilt trip u dont give him money.

Women shouldn't be in college in the first place

Based alone on the style of this request (or rather demand) I would reject it, not even a "please"

i mean it's totally larp just look at that font, but in a scenario where this is true, the sister didn't technically ask for anything.

Use your brain user, if your sisters a fucking bitch then let her suffer, if she's cool help her out.

Your sister needs to find a good man and raise children not get programmed in an over-priced university

if they demand money dont give them a single cent, and especially not to pay for retarded roastie life decisions

this. i gave my sister $15k to save her house (husband had some issues). anyways, it was a gift. several months later after resolving their issues, she asked me to help her set up a payment plan so that she could repay the money. it was at that point i told her there was no need to pay it back and we were square.

This desu

you mom is right user

This, i want to puke
fuck them op

we're supposed to treat them like we treat retarded people, user. tell them they are strong and can do anything anyone else can and try not to laugh at them when they act as equals

Everybody in this thread is an absolute retard. This is the reason crypto is going to die.

you're the reason your father killed himself

How much does it make sense to spend on a home if you have $1M?

FUCK

Then there's a hoard of people demanding they get paid back if the price drops.

Normies I swear.

tell her to go buy LINK if she wants to pay off her loans

>people said stuff In a thread on Veeky Forums that i didn't like
>dis is y cryptoe will dye

Made 15k in Turtle coin while maintaining my positions. Told my wife she left 2 days ago and wants 3k GBP for her and my son....

God fucking dammit

Parents: How could you invest in something like this! You're going to regret this!
Also parents: How could you make so much money off of something we told you not to invest in! Pay your sister's debt!

I have $1m and live in a $120k home. Really depends on expected future income I suppose.

give it to your son
fuck your wife

Time to fake your death bro your family gonna view u as a piggy bank from now on

how enlightening, thank you

If people dumb enough to actually focus a discussion around an (obviously) shopped text message, that just goes to show how much fucking dumb money is still in this market.

You're supposed to treat them like strong, independent and such unless you got money. Then all protocol flies out the window

Pay off her loans but then make her pay you back after she starts working.

With interest :^)

Well, OP? Are you man enough?

how was that pussy

when she loses it all
>It wasn't guaranteed

Don’t give this bitch a red cent. It is NOT your responsibility to inform her of investment opportunities. And remember she would never ever give you a piece of her winnings if she had the ambition to get them.
By the way, if you had recommended and she lost, she’d blame you.
Also that is not your debt and you are in no way obligated to pay them. Tell her not to take loans she can’t afford.

>you made this money
>this is my money
I fucking hate these people

Don't pay the loans and invest the money. Get rich, then help out your family.

How high are those loans anyway? 10k? 100k?

She would have had to pay them on her own anyway so life can't be that bad.

This is the second best time ever in crypto to cash out, just after a single month when the price was higher.

Can't you just pretend you got margined or something on a bad dip?

If I cashed out 500k I would pay for my sisters education. Even if she refused I'd still force the money onto her.
Dont be a shit bag brother

>He takes everything on Veeky Forums serious
Hello brainlet

don't be a fucking idiot OP. your family is fucking shit, that much is obvious. those parasites will bleed you fucking dry. your sister got an education to earn money, let her future beta cuck husband pay that shit off. next week it'll be your uncle's medical bills, and then your mom's car repair. NO OP.

Shape up. Lol

kill yourself Dhalsim

This.
If you give her anything, go ahead and tattoo “ATM” on your forehead because that’s what you’ll become. Hell, they’re already seeing you that way.

kek

>$120k house
Do you live in a shed or in the middle of bumfuck nowhere?

Panty drying:
"Look how much money I made so you can approve of me!!!"
Panty wetting:
"I made like 2.50 lets go havsies on a beer before I let you bang me"
When she pushes further you're allowed to admit it was more like 2.75

And now you know

lmfao this was hilarious to read

i mean you should pay off what you can but the entitlement is hilarious

i told everyone in advance exactly for this reason and SURPRISE everyone was too scared to do more than a couple hundred so i dont wanna hear shit later

Women weren't allowed to go to university or work for most of history, even our ancestors who lived in a hunter gatherer system made women stay at home and had the men hunt food. This has changed in the past 100 years or so, but that's nothing compared to north of a thousand, therefore the social standard is that men support women.

I'm up, way up. Not quite set for life but close. Started with 4k. I told my senpai I lost it all when they asked me how many bitcoin i had when it was in the news in december. nobody has any idea what is in my ledger nano and fuck them they never will. Dont ever tell people shit, they're all assholes and only worried about themselves. Take it to the grave

>1 post by this ID
Gullible faggots no wonder you're poor

>tfw making other people happy makes me happy
>tfw would help my sis with her mortgage, my dad with his loans and so my mom could retire before I would use it for myself
>tfw would otherwise just get rich and kill myself

How cucked am I

Don't give her anything. I can tell purely by the way she acts like a total entitled brat the time of leech your mom is.

>shape up.

Here's some news for you OP: you're already shaping up. Your taking your financial future in your own hands, taking risks on your own money, doing research on your own time, and patiently waiting for your investments to come to fruition. This is the fruit of your labor. Put it this way-- imagine 5 years from now, after you've given thousands in handouts to your mother and sister and you're on the brink of bankruptcy-- what would your mother and sister say to you then? Would they be equally willing to step to the plate and give you their time, money, and assistance just as you'd given it to them? Or would they more readily respond to your situation by telling you, "Shape up."?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha take care of the women in your life lmfao!!!!
Tell her "I am Ma my baby needs her red bottomed pumps and Vicky Secret lingerie."

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

This happened to me.

I was watching my girlfriend’s son one weekend where she had to work late and he saw some bitbean figures on my Mac. He mentioned it to my gf and she lost it. She logged into my Mac and demanded the truth. I calmly explained that I got in early with bitbean and made a lot of money. After checking my accounts I ended up opening a college account for her son. Luckily I still have plenty secretly invested in Link and Tesla...

POST MORE FAG

fuck i hope this is real, what a fucking brainlet

I live in a condo. I'm alone so don't really need a yard or anything.

the difference is they dont see you like a pocketbook like OP's mom

Then what's the fucking point from the sister's POV

you're a good person, mate. I wish you luck and inner peace.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ur fucked op, ur family will never see u the same way again if u say NO, gj revealing ur power level

Just imagine being so much of a jew that when you get half a million dollars FOR FREE you hog it alll for yourself don't help your struggling family

You're a fucking jew OP throw her a few shekels

Why does she want 3 grand, the fuck she gonna do with it?

Pretty sure that's how he got the son user

THis.

Except tell them that you can't cash out because you have even better opportunities ahead. Offer to make money for them. Then put all that shit into telcoin and watch it drop like a rock and then you won't have to pay them anything.,

I hope you realize the irony of 'they only think about themselves' in this context. What point is there of making money if you don't plan on supporting your family? The goal of your existence isn't to cum in a supermodel and do coke off of her ass but to procreate and support your offspring. I swear to God all of you people are degenerates if you're being serious

Nice my nigger. I plan to buy a condo sometime in the next two years - don’t really want to buy a house until I can afford my dream home.

Banks don't take blowjobs as payment.

Pay ur sistrz loan OP u kno she wud pay urs pls sir

>implying women aren't helpless children

Pay off your sister’s loans. Assuming she isn’t some terrible person, take care of your family.

>half a million

he's still trying to make it and people are trying to nickle and dime him

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

>even our ancestors who lived in a hunter gatherer system made women stay at home and had the men hunt food
i know this is all b8, but how is this a bad thing?
>we'll go out and kill these wild beasts so the village has plenty of food, you just stay here and play with these babies and don't let the warm fire that we made go out

>supporting your family
Also known as “letting your family blow the money on their selfish desires”. Generational wealth lasts 3 generations at best. And in the first gen it is almost always squandered. They’ll buy a german sedan and $1,000 lip gloss. You know that

This.

no, they'll ask for more or accuse you of cheating them

people will do anything