>Bitcoin may never recover
>the gold rush may be reaching an end
>the beginning of genuinely useful technology may be on the horizon
>do not invest your savings (again)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fairweather cryptofag detected.

Wait until the chink new year, this shit happens every year you ADD-afflicted boob

My cuck’s wife does this right before she gives me head, all women do. I wonder why Apollo doesn’t know this hmmmmm

What is sarcams?

My savings are BTC. Anything I don't spend I turn into crypto. This is better than putting it in a bank prove me wrong.

Only invest what you can afford to loose and you'll have a good time :) also join this discord gg/pFGxB6r

>my savings are in an incredibly volatile boom/bust market

>your cuck's wife

Wat

cuck

>Bitcoin may never recover
i fucking hope so, this old shit needs to die and let better projects reach their true value, i'm tired of this bitcoin bullshit

Nice argument soon-to-be-honelesschan

t. cuckcoiner

This.
Less than 1% of the world owns crypto (but 1 billion chinamen are buying $300 plane tickets with their crypto gains for the new year).
Chinese mega whales are cashing out for the new year. Let's make it the best year ever for them. BUY THE DIP

You do realize like half the fucking planet lives off a dollar a day and have much more important concerns them internet meme money, like starving to fucking death?

iv never had a girlfriend as considerate as pic related, I was cute and had money, I bought them stuff took them on trips and fucked them that was it.

whats your point

I hope they all starve to give me crypto gains

Get a real job and stop living with your parents rent free.

they have phones and want to make it... where do you think the pajeet meme comes from?

Half the planet has fucked your mom get roasted.

poor fud fuck off