Another Bullrun Is Coming

A million users are registered on Robinhood Crypto. The market could open as soon as tomorrow.

i'm ready

CNBC fast money is shilling on this app

it's very normie friendly

what are they even going to list?

>only supports buying/selling of BTC and ETH
>ETH is going to get pumped, "because it's the cheaper bitcoin"
>just like litecoin did on coinbase
So all in on ETH or 50/50 ETH BTC?

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Lol. So now we're going to start getting good news again.

Yesterday really was like they blew their load.. I'm not naive enough to think it's the end, though. It is just like the 2016 election.. Tons of fud, a break, another bombshell hit piece a few days later.

Sexy foxy.

Another Bullrun Is Coming

A million users are registered on Robinhood Crypto. The market could open as soon as tomorrow.

I might switch to robin hood. No fees compared to coinbase

i plan on switching to it too

Poo in it

Source

Can't cash out tho.

You dont own ur coins on robinhood. They hold them in ur name.

Coinbase, you at least actually hold the coin

It also only works in like US 5 states top kek

Wow what a massive scam.

Here's my concern. Is Robinhood actually buying the cryptocurrencies for them? If so..how?

Nobody can transfer their own coins into Robinhood....so where the hell will the coins come from? Is Robinhood going to buy them from Gdax? What is this?

So is Robinhood going to be buying them on behalf of their users on another exchange (and hence paying that exchanges' fees?) So every trade is going to be a loss for Robinhood?

If this isn't the case, then this is actually terrible for crypto, because Robinhood has 0 fees but no matter how many people use it, the price of the coins won't go up (only the fake Bitcoin/Ether that Robinhood users are trading among themselves). So everyone will sell their real crypto to use Robinhood's 0 fee trading, and hence they won't get the real thing.

Am I the only one who sees why this couldn't possibly work?

It's for people who want to profit from trading and have no desire to hold a position.

Where is Robinhood getting its crypto then? There's literally nowhere to buy crypto with market orders without paying fees and Robinhood won't let anyone transfer their money in.

So where's all the Bitcoin/Ether going to come from?

I don't care. There's plenty of reasonable possibilities. Your question is stupid.

>There's plenty of reasonable possibilities.
Name one single possibility.

At the very least I hope this makes exchanges and brokers not have such ridiculous fees

>fee to deposit fiat
>fee to open a position
>fee to withdraw

like what the fuck, you can't make any money with all those fees

doge

Stop being retarded, they will price the fees in, jesus christ use your head. If eth is at 800 USD on whever the fuck they buy it from, they will sell it for 802 USD. Ever noticed how on coinbase eth might be X but you still have to pay X + 10$ when u buy eth? Yeah they're gonna do it like that. FUcking hell the dumb money in this game.

robinhood bought ??? amount of bitcoin/eth months ago to provide their own liquidity.

no its too soon. there will be a pump and then a dump. the next massive bullrun is a few months out

>Is Robinhood actually buying the cryptocurrencies for them?
What is a broker?

>Using Coinbase
I have used Gdax for the past 2 years so I've never noticed that, no.

Ok so there will be fees then, Robinhood just won't tell people the fees are included. Got it.

This is doubtful.