It's over for COSS isn't it? Bittrex planning USD pairs. I'm sure Binance will follow to...

It's over for COSS isn't it? Bittrex planning USD pairs. I'm sure Binance will follow to. KYC for US citizens will require more heavy administrative process. The info revealed from the lawyer interview seemed to have dropped the price even more after Bitcoin shit itself. I'm getting nervous holding these even though I bought in low.

Who the hell is gonna be using this exchange if those happen? Only reasons I can think of is if they add coins big exchanges don't have listed yet or for arbitrage reasons but then that would mean the max volume it would ever achieve is like 100m assuming they actually find "gems" in an ocean of shitcoins. Future's not looking too good again.

Other urls found in this thread:

coss-stats.com/,
coinmetro.com/
cosscalc.com/
coinmetrocalc.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any thoughts?

1) Your FUD is ineffective at this point. Stop.
2) Bittrex is in USA and directly under the US Government boot. Many don't like that.
3) Exchanges find their stride with niche listing of coins. COSS has a strong plan to adopt unique/first ICOs. Volume won't be a problem
4) COSS dividend split token creates a community that will shill for it forever, unlike Bittrex. That free marketing will drive volume.
5) Volume will 5-10x from bots aloNE once the new engine and public API are released.

There were other exchanges with fiat already. Bittrex doing it as well doesn't really matter.

>1) Your FUD is ineffective at this point. Stop.
Not FUD'ing here for genuine discussion. If you haven't noticed though FUD'ing or shilling haven't really done much to this coin.
>2) Bittrex is in USA and directly under the US Government boot. Many don't like that.
That's why I said Binance is probably gonna follow to. If you read their interview they have to ensure all the gains are reported to the IRS. So they basically are operating like a US exchange IF you are a US customers.
>3) Exchanges find their stride with niche listing of coins. COSS has a strong plan to adopt unique/first ICOs. Volume won't be a problem
Yes I get new coins will be listed, but what else are you gonna actually use this coin for other than just new coins? Why would you use this once Binance lists them after.
>4) COSS dividend split token creates a community that will shill for it forever, unlike Bittrex. That free marketing will drive volume.
That would only benefit people holding this token. You got to look at it from a bigger picture. Why would anyone else ever use this once Bittrex or Binance has USD pairs and once they start listing good coins that were once on COSS?
>5) Volume will 5-10x from bots aloNE once the new engine and public API are released.
I have no doubt volume will go up as long as they don't fuck up their engine. But you seem to be assuming people will be using this exchange daily to trade in general and not just for specific coins.

Also why have all the new coins they listed have been shit other than possibly GAT coin?

>Tfw bought GATcoin
feels good man

This is exactly why COSS will remain.

COSS lists good ICOs on it's exchange before anyone else.

Aside from that, the dividend system cannot be defeated by any other exchanges, don't forget about it.

According to coss-stats.com/, volume is in the shitter, so I am pondering whether to sell my COSS tokens before the price tanks even more.

Image related

So am I right to believe that people with realistic expectations of this exchange are not seeing it as a possible rival to Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase, but as an exchange that would be some sort of incubator for shitcoins before they hit big trading platforms?

Yeah really I think that interview with the lawyer lady will shook some people out because of the KYC info for US citizens. It tanked even further after Bitcoin shit itself and Ethereum went up.

>comments 5 times in 8 replies
Yeah user, this FUD isn't going to work for me.

Probably because I'm not trying to FUD. It was going down before I was even posted this. I'm here for genuine discussions about my investment. I mean if you want delusional ass-kissing for a coin you can always go to Reddit. I wanna see both sides of an argument for coins.

How much dividends does bittrex offer? Oh, it doesn't offer dividends??
and coss gives 50% dividends of all it's profits. Okay.
Get a whiff of that OP

bro this is no fud. this is truth that you need to hear. COSS IS FUCKING WORTHLESS! SHIT EXCHANGE! ONLY CATALYST IS FIAT IMPLEMENTATION THAT EVENTUALLY EVERY OTHER BIGGER EXCHANGE WILL HAVE!

It's called a discussion you fucktard.

OP, consider coinmetro as well.

Coss is shit and I wouldnt trust them with my money even of they tried to pay me to use their exchange.

Superior dividend system, 50% dividends are fuck all if you have a position worth a couple thousand but think about the big money for a second thats enough incentive to get big players to want to hold the coin.

I agree bittrex planning on doing USD is scary so COSS needs to get on the move.

Like it or not exchanges are going to get regulated, if your scared about that goto EtherDelta. This isn't to just stop faggots like us getting rich but there is huge money laundering schemes out there utilizing these exchanges. Sucks for US citizens with the heavier processes but ill speculate that Bittrex will do the same if they introduce USD pairs.

this

and this
it has a legitimate large corporate backing

all coss has promised is dividends but it keeps failing to deliver a useful product

Not sure if I wanna buy anymore exchange-roped coins. The other one I have is Kyber Network and its been good for me but COSS on the other hand I have to keep a very close watch on.

This was always a risky bet too OP, dont feel shamed in cashing out and moving on if your in the profit.

COSS has been a bumpy road but we will see if they will pull through.

I gave them a chance but the multiple website fuck ups really turned me off. First impressions have saved me from many losses in crypto. Reminds me of a beta game these days with releasing too early then screaming "but we're in beta" when people say they are shit. Would be nice to see more do what they do though.

As soon as it hits 10-15$ per COSS I'm out.

(and yes it will hit 10-15$ many are hodling and gaining dividends for this)

Coinmetro don't give dividends.
Is the next flash sale gonna be at 11 cents as well?

Coinbase just changed the way they code Debit and CC purchases to "Cash advance" instead of a normal purchase. Go look at all the people pissed on R/Coinbase that got hit with cash advance fees from their banks/CC.

Guess who is introducing CC payments in MARCH?

Who?

>being this much of a brainlet

>Coinmetro don't give dividends.
they do. can you read?
coinmetro.com/

How does the dividend system work?

cosscalc.com/
coinmetrocalc.com/

^^ for brainlets

I can't believe you got me to read that garbage. No. It doesn't.

>We intend that holders of COIN tokens will be offered discounts on fees based on their overall COIN holdings. The more COIN they own, the higher the discount will be.
> The creation of a Token Buyback Reserve, funded with up to 20% of CoinMetro’s and FXPIG’s net profits. CoinMetro intends to use the Token Buyback Reserve to support the stability of COIN on the CoinMetro exchange as needed. To facilitate liquidity on both buy and sell sides, COIN bought back by CoinMetro will be sold onto the exchange as needed depending on the underlying demand.

That's nothing comparable to COSS.

Lol, as soon as it hits 15$ I am retiring, should happen next summer, maybe by Christmas if they run into some trouble

I just can't wait to see how the exchange goes after new engine/fiat release. March is going to be a crazy month.

unless Bittrex releases a 'Bittrex Coin' that pays dividends I don't see how their is a useful comparison

I bought in all in at $0.07 so I’m happy even at current price, but I’m just gonna hold because fiat seems like an obvious way to boost volume.

I’ve got enough COSS that $100k daily volume is retirement for me so I’m hoping we can get there this year. I think a lot of people are just waiting until fiat now.

Look at cosscalc.com/ you cunts. Even if it doesn't grow by much you'll get nice passive income. If the exchange catches on you'll be as rich as nazis.

The team fucked up with the ui redesign, but they're now transparent as fuck, hired chink austist ladydev, and new engine is coming. They could fuck up again, but if not this is an easy 10x with comfy passive gains. Buy it on discount now.

>hired ladydev
nice just market sold all my coss!

>t. ranjesh
read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend

The key to success for COSS is if they adopt promising new coins FIRST, that's how you grow fast. Just like Kucoin did. If people have to use the exchange a significant % will just stick around and use it in the future.

they’re doing it with some ICOs and trading promos, but need better advertising

Unless I was in their slack i wouldn’t know anything about any of this shitp

People think Fiat pairing will be the big thing, it won't the big benefit will be it being an exchange with all the new coins.

Whats this lawyer interview you're talking about? i can't find shit about it

At 10-15 I can live off the dividends.

Read the Rune interview. They are waiting for the new engine first.

Afterthat expect a shillstorm and new listings. March will be crazy.

>coinmetrocalc.com/
The fuck is th epoint of this it doesnt do anything?

There are hundreds of exchanges already, many of which are getting over 50m daily volume. There is plenty of room for numerous big exchanges. And crypto is only growing.

What's he the point of dividends when the bubble pops? You'll never get back your initial capital.

I've got a huge stack of coss that I really want to dump but am waiting (probably foolishly) to see if they actually deliver on this new engine. fiat pairs are nice but it's the API/bot trading I really want. if they delay on the engine even by one hour I'm fucking out of here and will just double my Kyber stack

you're gonna have to walk me through that math... 100k volume with the .1% fee is $100 from fees... then that splits in half to all share holders so $50 ... split amongst all share holders?

people don't stop trading when the market tanks retard. that's the whole draw of exchange coins

The market cap can still increase over 10x before we're the size of the dotcom bubble. I'm not worried about it popping very soon

I assume he meant 100 million. 100k daily volume is fucking nothing lol

What a lot of people are missing here is that they charge 0.02 ETH to actually claim your fee split, FOR EACH crypto to execute the smart contract. So if they have 30 different denominations of cryptos on there, have fun paying 30 x 0.02 = 0.6 ETH every time you want to claim all of it.

Unless I'm mistaken, this works the same way even if you're claiming the fee split on MEW? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am

eta on engine?

They have a pretty neat way to get ICOs on board first through promotions, and if no promotion its only 2BTC to list. If their monkey devs can get the new engine up and running by the time fiat is implemented, COSS has a pretty good shot.

Thats how it is now. They have stated they want to implement a convert all that would have just the one fee instead.

Worst case, you just pull the money out monthly not weekly and .6 is nothing if your making a lot.

It's true. It only makes sense to withdraw once per year.

>barely functional shitcoin exchange
>pushes out the revshare token before a trading API
>only volume is suckers buying worthless token
>b-bots will 10x the volume guys
If they release a private trading API what are the bots going to do, swap COSS tokens?

0.002 ETH. At least get the number right.

I've noticed that actually as I have a small amount... seems awful. Why don't they just do all fees in the Primary pairing currency, so like ETH, BTC, and Fiat? seems like it'd make more sense

I stand corrected, but that 0.002 can still add up to a lot, especially if they're charging that for every type of coin which they're only gonna get more of, and if you're claiming every week.

There's no way that the "smart contract" costs amount to 0.002 ETH, it's probably way less than that. Wtf is happening with all that extra money? Are they just pocketing it? If so then it looks like I've been jewed

The fee is so it doesn't count as a security. Let your shit accumulate and a $2 fee is peanuts.

Why do you need to cash in every week?

Just let it accumulate and withdraw when you have a decent stash.