What are you holding ladies?
How do we solve the weak hands problem?

Kill yourself you hideous virgin faggot piece of shit

>dildo on table
confirmed u put a chastity belt on yourself

Yummy

MODS

kys you abomination

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

go away, this is a trap friendly board

seconding

I'm disgusted yet intrigued

CD here. Not exactly trap, but you aren't getting much support here yet, so take it or leave it.

My biggest holds are about as vanilla as you can get: ETH, XMR, NEO, XLM, and REQ.

I have smaller holds in QSP, RCN, ZCL, KCS and most recently, GNT. Excited about these, but they've been pretty stale lately.

I have a dude's brain so my hands are strong. I also take the "only invest what you can afford to lose" meme seriously and only keep 5% of my savings in crypto.

Oh, also I'm in chastity too :)

Sauce on pic?

please stay on Veeky Forums and /lgbt/ thanks

eat anti baby pill you ass birth

I hope you are actively shrinking that pathetic engorged clitty
remember to purchase smaller and smaller chastity cages as you also get smaller unilt it's nothing but a soft little numb

Kys faggot abomination.

I unironically want to cut your dick off to help you out of your hedonism.

How is this board so fucking full of faggots?

I love threads like this. I like traps. Not a chaser, just a cuteboy wanting a trappy bf.

Holding XMR, MSR, ZCL(until fork) and LTC. No extraneous wildcards.

notice how you rarely if ever see their faces? thats because they all look fucking hideous, and pass as well as a guy in lipstick.

Get off of Veeky Forums, you AGP fuck.

Pic related is OP

based

Kek

The funniest part is every crossdressing faggot convinces themselves that they're "cute" when they're all hideous, lanky abominations. They mutilated this one before puberty with millions of dollars in drugs and surgury and deluded themselves they can pull this shit off with some birth control pills and a gook mad dok with a rusty razor. Truly fucking hilarious.

Is such behaviour motivated by obsession with females? I mean, if someone wants to become a female he's probably obsessed with it? Or am I wrong and it's completely different thing?

But a lot of them actually are cute. Pic related, that's a dude.

How do you traps get such great smooth skin? I'm a fit bro and think it'd help my definition.