Coinbase Maintenance 9PM CST

Will they be adding a coin? You know they need to do something with Robinhood adding support soon for dozens of tokens. Coinbase is the on-ramp to crypto for normies. They want to list tokens. Do they announce a DEX being built soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
0xproject.com/portal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAT

Almost confirmed for adding a coin because of the "limit only" mode the market will be going into. They said that when they release new coins that's what they will do every time. ZRX or BAT make most sense.

I feel like if they want to build a DEX they will use ZRX considering they are already advisors for them

It’s not 0x, it’s stellar

pls god be ZRX

I question coinbase adding a coin under a dollar.

It's not. It doesn't meet Coinbase's requirements to be listed.

Why?

Not true . Show me where it contradicts requirements

I will go ahead and tell you. Coinbase will announce a 0x based DEX layered into GDAX. Whether or not they will immediately list ZRX, I do not know. However, I can tell you that the first coins being considered on the DEX are DASH, NEO, and BAT.

ZRX will be $50-100 by EOY

The fact that the vast majority is held by the developers. I don't know man, I read it from a reputable source on medium. Same reason XRP won't be listed.

Stop being so fucking emotionally attached to your coins jesus christ.

If anyone is being emotional it’s you , not me .

>ZRX
It's one of the few green coins today, up 10%. Is this a sign?

BCH mooned for 4-5 hours before the Coinbase listing. Granted, you think they'd have clamped down on insider trading this time...

Some of the dogecoin devs talked about talks with coinbase.

Could be the reason for that retarded spike in req

Considering the way you defensively tried to question a well established fact, I think you're the emotional one buddy.

ZRX has been stable this whole month really with everything else dumping. If in fact there is news surrounding it, I'm sure there are insiders buying.

Hope you are right user. If ZRX is the blood running there DEX it must mean lamboland for owners

Its XRM. Screen cap this

I have insider info, it's going to be cardano ; they are just adding by market cap rank.
But do w/e you want.

ya true, I've been happy with the stability of ZRX and KNC throughout the shitstorm this last month

I wouldn't mind. Considering that's my second largest holding.

I'm seeing buy after buy of 8-10 BTC of ZRX

XRP will never be listed on coinbase for the fact alone that its network is not decentralized

0x fulfills all requirements, even the 6.2 Sale Structure

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

the fuck is XRM

if they're going for DEX coins then xlm would make more sense.

That’s what I’m saying

XLM will be added for the sake of competition with FairX. ZRX will be added first because it is the lifeblood for their own.

see

Why the fuck would they add DEX coins? You think that's marketable to normies? You think that's beneficial to Coinbase?

what exchange?

Because they are working on their own DEX for alt trading. They will add their own (fees), as well as others for the sake of competition.

As far as normies go, they dont have to understand the jargon.

thats what ive been saying all along, ZRX is going to the fucking moon

i'm happy as fuck I bought 50,000 back when it was like $0.10

Montero

Binance. Although it seems to have slowed. I watched a wave of big buys. Will continue to watch.

Nice LARP OP.

yeah ZRX seems to be doing an anticipation moon

If they really include a token, then it will be 0x. However, i can imagine Stellar, Ethereum Classic (!), NEO or IOTA to be added, too

Will this thing dump if they don't include it tonight? It appears like people are buying up now based on hearsay.

Yes, sell now :DDD

It appears that way, but ATH is somewhere around $2.50 soooooo

>"This thing"
You may not be worthy of hodling ZRX.

>trusting iota’s own cryptography

Like Gdax wants to risk their brand on some shitcoin

BUIDFSHIUFQ BUY NOW BU YTNOW BUY NKW BU NOW

it might dip a bit but its been pretty solid for awhile now, it went up during the alt bullrun a month ago or w/e and has held up decently against all the BTC fluctuations compared to most other shitcoins

so if it does dip it'll probably just be by whatever amount it went up by today approximately, ~10% or so

Took me 2 seconds to google and see that shit is fake. Fucking pajeet.

The thing is I believe this coin is the future, but I don't want it to gain attention now and get targeted by pump and dumps. Let it grow organically.

it might dip but it's $500,000 EOY guaranteed

coinbase is not a homeless bank in fiji

I am also a 0x hodler. Just relax and stay comfy and watch. Either way it will not drop I think

it has to be something thats shit but not too shit, with alot of volume but unreasonable volume, something not in the top 10 but in the top 35

idk we'll see in few hours which coin is getting pumped the most

comfy 0x holder either way, if its not added on Coinbase

Obviously it's fucking fake haha

At least, post the correct pic

fake as absolute fuck

kek

the ox is seriously pumping right now

Suspiciously so.

Scared to bug 0x now too high and I don’t think it will break $2

Try $4

No it’s cooling off now

0xproject.com/portal

Bring it on based 0x. We need to start making some memes

It's gonna keep pumping. Hitting 2.3 today lol

We'll see ya.

they're not going to add a coin that is not a pure currency

When have they ever added a coin over $5 besides bch which the owners were owed?

Gonna need better logic than that. I want to know WHY you think that they would not.

Glad I bought the ETH of 2018

pure currencies are over it's a blockchain world now

Give me ONE (1) reason it won't be NEO. Protip: you can't.

Do you even crypto, bro?

Most likely will be.

ETH is only so valueable because so many applciations are being built on top of it. Make your own conclusions what this year will bring for 0x

NEO not mooning right now