Request Partnered with Scammers

medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb

Recently, BeeToken was exposed as a complete scam

reddit.com/r/beetoken/

TLDR: Request Network team partnered with scammers

so either the request team are scammers themselves, or they are so incompetent and poor judges of character that they partnered with a bunch of con artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beetoken/comments/7ud0g8/bee_leaked_our_emails/
reddit.com/r/beetoken/comments/7uduaj/scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking knew the request team was sketchy

looks like beetoken was compromised and did not conduct the scam themselves - also partnership announcement from what i can tell came in December. There was no indication at that point there was anything sketchy going on

But how? Someone gets Bee Token's email list, and now they and all of their partners are scammers? Thats next-level autism, user.

sure
the email list was conveniently leaked
the telegram was conveniently hacked at the same time

a very likley story indeed.

reddit.com/r/beetoken/comments/7ud0g8/bee_leaked_our_emails/

reddit.com/r/beetoken/comments/7uduaj/scam/

Even if it was an insider job or they were scammers. Where was the evidence for this earlier? It's easy to say in hindsight but where were the warnings if this was so obvious?

Ok, so lets say they are scammers. Now Req are scammers too because they formed a partnership? Yes, the possibilty is there, but that's a big jump and you're really grasping for fud.

please stop fuding req
I'm sucidaland and req was the first green thing in my portfolio in a while

yikes

is this all just some elaborate pajeet scam?

Are you retarded?

GOOD businesses go through an extremely intimate discussion/auditing process before deciding that a partnership would be mutually beneficial.

The fact that the Request Team didn't see this coming speaks to how poorly they conduct deals/business. Almost as if they talked over the phone for a few minutes before deciding to officially announce a partnership

piss poor business sense from a team with no working product.

Not a scam. Just incompetent. Still reflects poorly on REQ.

What was the purpose of REQ partnering with this shitcoin?

Even when it was announced I didn't see any utility other than to generate news.

no bruh, are you retaded? Req is basically a startup, things like these are decided pretty quickly and aren't conducted in a boardroom by 12 executives atop a group of hundreds of peons.

at most, they used req as part of their smart contract system and simply bought req. i dont see how this proves at all that the request team is even remotely related

thats essentially what im saying

I can smell the fucking curry permeating through my monitor from this thread. GTFO Pajeet shit street FUD squad

judging from the contents of the announcement, it looks like they incorporated REQ smart contracts into their (BeeToken's) own currency. nothing about REQ doing anything

You are a fucking Idiot Go kys

Good catch.

Still, sucks to see a prestigious project like REQ get dragged through the Pajeet streets of shit and mud slurry.

this really doesnt bode well for req. good idea, but this shows the team is just piss poor when it comes to actually managing their partnerships. I sold at 1$, but now I dont think I'm rebuying back in.

Pajeets really love fud'ing req. Strongest buy signal of all time.

when biz fuds accumulate

If they are scammers, why would I trust their post?

lol REQ is such a bad bad

FUCKING HELL. EVERYTHING I INVEST IN/ OR WANT TO INVEST IN TURNS OUT TO BE A FUCKING SCAM. WHAT THE FUCK. BEE TOKEN, SHIPCHAIN, ETC, ETC FUCK IM GETITNG JUST'D

God damn

"""They"""" must really want to keep the price of REQ down

Wtf REQ why? I LOVED YOU LIKE A BROTHER REQ

is everything jsut a scam biz. is crypto just a scam :(

Invest in tech not service providers. That’s for like in three years