Will he do it? can he do it?

will he do it? can he do it?

He's not going to do it, he'll buy one bitcoin at $500,000.01 to one lucky fucker just to dodge it

no he won't because BTC will be 500k +

in 3 years he might be able to grow a cloned dick on a mouse
> so yes

does anyone actually believe bitcoin will rise anymore than it is at now? or was at a month ago.

btc hodl here will dump to see him eat his dick!!!!!

Cmon he knows he gonna be dead within 3. Thats why he has to shill coins to support his 5 gf after he dead

Nope. The tech is just outdated at this point and the original vision was fucked up when banksters took of the project with blockstream.

I feel like ETH will take over

3 years? when would that be?

Who would broadcast the event?

I think it will be like a diamond in crypto. No real use for consumers, but it has value attributed towards it.

Im stuck between the two, there are far too many shitcoins and random ass coins that literally make zero sense, as it is Bitcoin and Ethereum hardly make any realistic sense.. Im torn on which to put money into if any, albeit technology is the future..

>took over
as opposed to what? a bunch of chinks having control over a supermajority of mining hash rate AND the code? quickest way to zero.

Bitcoin was the real typo, he was talking about bitcoub. You probably never heard of it, it’s pretty obscure.
Setting my order brb

plot twist : has cancer, only 1y left to live

500k is 50x from here. Marketcap would exceed 20 trill. small chance IMO

When did McAfee actually enter crypto? Late last year or way back?

Mcafee = Satoshi in japanese

He obviously named a baby calf 'My Dick' and will eat a big juicy steak on live TV when bitcoin is inevitably worth $0 in 3 years.

user's like to bust on the poo eater.

the simple fact is, he is so much fucking smarter than all of you its not even funny, he is operating in headspace you can't even comprehend.

Why would he die? He's not THAT old yet

20 trill is still tiny compared to world economy

worlds biggest ponzi apple stock has now a market cap of 847.40B

glad I bought early and sold to dumbasses high

He'll share a recipe for delicious pudding

He's a crackhead that will die before then

He's like 70 something and full of drugs and nigger stds