LiveEdu

Anyone still in this? What’s the word?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/edu-coins/how-to-solve-issues-related-to-some-ico-contributions-d899c0a369cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holding 5800 EDU here, this better not be a fucking scam

You got your tokens?

no not in my MEW

So your not holding then. When do they get distributed? Banned from their telegram.

This ico took ages to finish. Ask yourself if this token is needed. Lmao enjoy your shit coin.

They still have to KYC and deal with other logistics. Many ICOs take up to a month before distributing so have some patience.

99% of the erc20 tokens are not needed

empty-wallet dumbasses
>w-where my shit at?

They probably exit scammed. I would not be surprised.

Online education platforms cannot benefit at all from blockchain currency in any way, did you really think it wasn't a scam?

around blacks ...

I'm in the same boat. Asked about the progress bar and got a ban. I have 5k tokens (supposedly) but where are they

They're doing too much work for just exit scamming. KYC, 2FA and they just posted medium.com/edu-coins/how-to-solve-issues-related-to-some-ico-contributions-d899c0a369cc involving lawyers and shit because people can't read big red warnings right in front of their face. I don't blame them for banning people, I've been following the telegram and the guys in there are absolutely retarded.

The Telegram is completely full of clueless normies and pajeets. I think we'll see a DBC style pump and dump once it hits a big exchange. Most of the Telegram normies are calling it a longterm hold and waiting till like 3$ to sell.

What are you talking about? That is literally every single fucking ICO telegram.

>ICO price around ten cents
>"I'm gonna hold this long term and sell some at $1

Literally every single fucking telegram.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It would be wise to chalk this one up as an exit scam.

The ICO itself may not be a scam, but telegram is filled with pajeets scaming retarded normies. It's a shitshow. And admins are over their heads with retards asking if the ico is already over or when will they receive their tokens, every fucking 5min.

>got banned for asking about their progress
>still doesn't think it's a scam

banned from the telegram today for calling the ceo a nigger but it was worth it.

I was fascinated watching a pajeet get shut down repeatedly after he sent his eth from an exchange and they kept explaining they warned everyone not to do that.

I also asked about the progress and wasn't banned. Maybe he was just spamming retarded shit or being rude.
Nevermind though, telegram is pure cancer. 16000 pajeets screming in broken english when will they receive their tokens.

Huh.. I thought biz understood this was an obvious last ditch cash grab for a failing company.

There were like 10000 people warning about it and pointing out the obvious signs. There was even that one dude who was like a VP at a similar company who went into detail.

lol, the idiocy of biz really must be unparalleled.

How much ETH did you invest?

Seems obvious now but at the time the market was very different and shittier ICOs were making a killing. Actually glad it is not coming out right now, hopefully it is timed with a bull run sometime in the next few months

retard, icos don't distribute coins right after it ends.

that said, they are timing the release with bullrun. They saw what happened to Lamden.

PAJEETED

HAHA FUKIN PAJEETS GOT U TARDS

>tfw when i cash out 50k free ref tokens for 5x price

nigger ur the pajeet

whatever helps you sleep sucka