Why didnt you listen back in june

I did. NEO will be top 3 easily within the next 3 months

we did, some retards just sold at $10-20

$1000 NEO EOY. Feeling comfy.

Could have been said for any other shitcoin like ADA, EOS, Ripple you fucking name it.

I listened back in August or so. Immediately crashed relative to BTC after I bought (of course). Held my bags and now it's about 2.5x what I bought at (in BTC).

Not bad returns, but bad by crypto standards and only happened after months of being in the red. Glad I didn't dump my bags though. Thought about it many times.

Top 3 coin? That'd give it a market cap of at least $44 billion, about 5x from where it is now. Possible but seems unlikely to happen in just 3 months. But hey, this is crypto so who the fuck knows what;ll happen? Lots of new shitcoin ICOs are launching on NEO instead of Ethererum. Seems like it's gaining steam.

>tfw never even looked into it because fucking ants

All in NEO since about October. Comfy

for the top10 coins its just a gamble

What happened at the conference?

>not realizing the power of the anthill
I too, had yet to take the redpill

I wonder what that guy who posts the ant with the crazy eyes is doing right now

He spent so much time shit posting

Sold at $48 like a faggot, spent all the money and am a poorfag again

All in as well, will be a nice hold for 2018. Also that gas god damn

GAS is nothing unless you hold a metric shitton of NEO. I have a decent sized amount and still only earn like 1.5 GAS per month. Not even drug & hooker money.

>$1500 or more per month in 2020
>free job for life

been in neo since ans days. da hongfei be that nigga.

105 NEO... Nice

wishful thinking

Actually I have 220 NEO. The actual amount of GAS you get is far less than the theoretical.

WP. I have 11. I did have 25, but sold 10 and gave 4 to my brother.

The sad thing is, I bought them at $7 each. I was a lot poorer back then and had just got back from a month backpacking in Thailand

i was bagholding DGB and refused to sell at a loss

kek

More relevant, January 29th 2017

I wish I knew how to spot good coins like this, I haven't tried it yet because there's just so many scamcoins out there now

>i was one of the antmarines shilling at $5

To be honest, my tactic is to see a coin get shilled a few times by different people, research it myself. Then put a small amount on it.

I was shilled Walton at $1.00, so I put 0.01BTC on it - $60 at the time. Now have $1,800 worth, reached $2700 the other day

Unironically Ripple was the better choice for 2017 desu

Will I make it? I'm still in HS and I plan on holding for atleast 4 years. I'm also going to trade all my BTC for Neo, and maybe use 2k USD to buy more eth. What will this be worth Eoy?

buy litecoin, so when i post a thread in june saying, ''now you wish you bought in jan'' you dont kys

makes sense
I have no clue what separates a good coin from a bad coin though, I feel like I have a lot to learn

but everyone makes fun of litecoin

How do you figure? NEO did over a 1000x since a year from now.

NEO will be 1k EOY and the product is poised to continue their performance after that. Hold on for dear life and you'll have a very modest chunk of change. Not life changing, but enough to get yourself up and started with what you want to do in life.

Neo has a fatal flaw imo, maybe they can change it in the future or gas will be the real gainer but not being able to transfer less then a whole neo could prevent it from being a 1000 dollar coin. Not fud I'm holding over 100 neo for a long time but a real problem for future growth.

As more consensus nodes get added, the block speed will pick up and you will see rates closer to the theory. Also when gas goes to $500, and you’re earning one a month, that’s not a bad bonus

I’m on the fence about this. The way NEO works, gas will be transferred much more frequently than NEO itself, so I don’t know if it’s a real problem, but from a public perception standpoint, it could have an effect on the price. You can still buy fractions of a NEO, you just can’t transfer them.

i sold 600 neo at $19

That must hurt everytime you wake up in the morning, right?

>buddy tells me about antshares at $3
>what is this a coin for ants
proceed to fomo in at $8, comfy since

No problem at all. Amazon or Apple shares are not divisible and have no problem. Also Gas is the currency of the platform and is divisible. Neo pays dividends in Gas, so if Gas rises it will affect also Neo. Other than that, those unable to afford a whole Neo can buy a fraction as long as they keep it in a exchange.

I SOLD AT 12 DOLLARS AND ENDED UP PUTTING MY MONEY ON TRON. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*if* GAS goes to $500. I still don't think NEO is a sure thing yet (though it's definitely looking more and more like it is).

GAS price of $500 would mean a NEO price of, what, about $1500 or so? I'm not sure how the ratio works but it seems GAS is about 1/3rd of NEO. To reach $1500, NEO would need a marketcap of around $100 billion, or about where Ethereum is today. Certainly doable so long as NEO keeps up its momentum.