What magic cards are good investments right now?

What magic cards are good investments right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

villazheng.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reserved list
Snapcaster and fetches are unlikely to get printed anytime soon

One of my friends sells crypto when the price is high for reserved list magic. He buys back into crypto for the dips. Plays a lot of type 2 and I think legacy. What a strange timeline we live in

Whats a good RL pick? I don't have faith in wotc not reprinting fetches or snapcaster since they seem to be on a 2 master sets per year trajectory.

Wish i invested in so many.

FNM Eternal witness went from 9usd to 31usd

Reserved list
Fetches
Old school duals
EDH staples

If you can keep this thread alive. I'll see if i can dig up stuff to invest in.

MTG is actually a good way of making money.
Was making quite a bit back in the day from flipping cards.

IMO they're not anymore but I could be wrong, I do not know how old cards plan to survive the perpetually sophisticated and lucrative counterfeiting threat , that would make me scared to buy into power and dual lands or any older card. and the current game seems like hasbro is fucking shit up more. once damage couldnt be put on the stack the game has been downhill since then.

I mean I wouldnt get power 9 without getting it graded, so it doesnt seem like an issue.

I sold snapcasters, blood moons, relic staffs(not sure about the name, tthe imprint thingy), a whole return to ravnica set of valuables and my zendikar blacks/vampires/dual lands 6-3years ago

How low did I sell?

Not to mention my darksteel, mirrodin, basicall that whole time frame were stolen by literal niggers

in the long run, Tocatli Honor Guard could be worth a bit

some autist who makes money on mtg cards told me about this

u just have to look for the new rares/mythics that will probably see white spread use in the long run

Treasure MaMa going to rise until fall.

Zendikar full art plains

I sold my MTGO collection a couple of days ago to buy shitcoins.

its a good pick. I was asking for reserve list cards though.

investing in MTGO seems like such a retarded thing to do.

Erg Raiders

you realize mtgox was made to trade mtg cards, right?
magic the gathering online exchange, mtgox

do they have a coin?

I climbed Mt. Gox, view was pretty good

None because good Chinese fakes are indistinguishable from the real cards.

mmmmmm love my inexpensive and real look and feel Forces, thank you Chinaman so much

Thank you Chinaman for the Lotus & Academy, very nice thank you, my tournament type 1 deck is almost ready!

want to buy my holo Vona, butcher of magan? :D

Which are real? Which are fake? Who cares!

if you want to convince people those are real you need to carry them in a protective case and play with fakes (in sleeves)
nobody would put those cards in a binder like that

Yeah, even though I could easily rip people off, it's just not my style. I want to make a type 1 deck though, just think it's dumb I'd have to spend 10s of thousands of dollars to make one... this way I'll spend about $100 on fake cards instead (they're actually not cheap, but totally worth it)

A lot of people have told me this, but I've never touched a physical card. I didn't join with the idea of investing, but playing.
> But you could have made more with poker
For sure, I wasn't even expecting to end positive. But drafting was fun and on drafts I definitely lost. Also, I think there are some resources for trading that you just can never have on paper. Eyeballing an offer for 20K+ cards in paper is harder than exporting a csv and then you can make the process almost automatic.

-_-

Ning Chao, poa fan, shei wie pu pong shie dong.

sigh. truth is newest blue-core proxies out of east asia are reallyreallyreally good, I've even seen stacks of them that are 'aged' into moderately played condition - weight is correct down to .01g on micro scale...

machoke.

>removable torpor orb
>good pick
Lol

Who are the sellers who make these, I need to buy some.

I'm going to save you time because no fucking assholes helped me and it took me hours to find.

Wish.com, search for "mtg proxy cards". I've ordered individual cards and large sets, the individuals were MUCH higher quality. One set of power 9 I ordered literally had the card image shrunk just 5% too much from a printing error but would've been perfect at full. I have a couple more boxes coming in that I'm hoping will be better but stick to the individual ones for the best produced ones I'd say.

Thank you a lot man, I appreciate it. Hopefully they're still up for a while.

>He invests in easily forged paper

>Buying proxies from wish

You're a fucking idiot user. They're proxies look like they came out of an HP printer

You need to find the chinaman

Wrong. You clearly only ordered from a couple retailers. Many of the cards I've received are practically perfect. The only cards I received that were literal shit were the power 9 that even in the preview are fucked up and a card set where the colors were a little off. The Lotus, Tolarian, and Force of Wills I've received are amazing imitations.

Actually OP i'm going to save you some time so those horrible printing faggots dont' get a cent

villazheng.imgur.com/
email [email protected]

pic related its the shit cards

>buying Magic cards after mtgox

>have some friends who like to play vintage
>fakes are simply accepted in play because of the ridiculous prices
>people still think there is actual value in the authentic power and overpriced shit

Nice job. Who are you actually going to sell those cards to again? other speculators?